Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iraq War Over

13»

Comments

• edited December 2011
    This is an excerpt from an article I found a minute ago:

If the investigation were conducted like a normal police investigation, it looks very different. If it were a RICO case, the question qui bono or who benefits is the first way to point fingers towards the guilty parties. Obviously, no one in Afghanistan or Iraq has benefited in any way from this. None of the real people, at least, Halliburton is raking in billions off the war along with plenty of other vultures.

There was much said about the huge surge in put options of AA and Delta the day before. No one seemed to squawk much about how the SEC somehow can't figure out who placed all these put options. Now, I'm not in the habit of placing hundred million dollar put options, but I'm pretty sure you can't just do it anonymously, otherwise insider trading would be the norm. However, those options are a mere drop in the bucket. And let's not forget the "misplaced" billions at the Pentagon Rummy admitted on Sept 10, which were never mentioned again.

When looking at the Pentagon, according to the OS the plane circled almost completely around the building, passing over the Capitol and the White House. Somehow, those were not considered good enough targets for those "islamofascists" . After spiraling almost completely around, the "plane" struck the one side of the five sided structure that was nearly empty due to remodeling, and had been for a long time. Since an operation of this magnitude requires at least a little planning, it's likely the pilot, or whomever was controlling the "plane' would at least have had a fair inkling that that side of the Pentagon had been under construction for over a year. It was not a secret.

Since the White House and the Capitol were passed over, obviously those were not targets. The "plane" obviously had a specific target in mind. There was only one office occupied in that wing of the Pentagon: The Office of Naval Investigations. They were busy investigating massive money laundering involving ten year bonds from .............Sept 11, 1991. All their files containing the work of years of investigations, and all the evidence amassed, were destroyed in the attack.

And the two main clearing firms under investigation? The other two planes just happened to strike right into their offices in the WTC, conveniently destroying all the evidence. Hmmm.

When looked at as a racketeering investigation, it suddenly looks like it has a lot to do with the forced collapse of the Soviet economy, and the consequent looting of resources in the early 90s by "oligarchs" there. It goes back to the Iran Contra affair, and more. Evidence was destroyed to cover up massive fraud committed by people in high places.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread790992/pg1

This description of a sociopath bares an uncanny resemblance to some people we allow to have authority.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

I've read a few articles on this type of thing it's very interesting.

http://www.alternet.org/books/145819/ayn_rand,_hugely_popular_author_and_inspiration_to_right-wing_leaders,_was_a_big_admirer_of_serial_killers?page=entire
  • Please don't ever quote a forum post as an "article".
    Lol, lrn2source :P am I rite or am I right Sci? :P
  • pff....war...nonsense talk...

we're less than a year from world end anyways...
  • edited December 2011
    Please don't ever quote a forum post as an "article".
    Please don't ever refer to a news source as journalism, it is not. Everything that man posted there can be validated. It's a sad state when we can't listen to somebody unless they are the television reciting a bunch of bs. Go ask a journalist if there is any journalism taking place. They'll be the first to laugh.
    Please don't ever refer to a news source as journalism, it is not. Everything that man posted there can be validated. It's a sad state when we can't listen to somebody unless they are the television reciting a bunch of bs. Go ask a journalist if there is any journalism taking place. They'll be the first to laugh.
    I did not comment on its validity. I merely stated that it is not an article. However, thinking that the Pentagon not having an off-site backup of it's files is pretty laughable. In fact, most of that post is pretty laughable.
  • edited December 2011

You're right it's not a "corporate news" article.
  • I watched that, and I was captivated. Then I saw this on the right side-bar about halfway through:

and this comment:
    "I used to have a plastic ball that rolled around the house that was controlled by a hamster brain.
    SoyBoySigh 1 month ago 18 "

lololol
  • that's really interesting, esp considering it's a grown culture somehow realizing not to bump into things.
  • pff....war...nonsense talk...

we're less than a year from world end anyways...
    Less then a year away!
  • Now would be a good time to take out some hefty loans my friends!

The robot controlled by brain cells is somewhat old news. It'll be the future of prosthesis, robot body parts, like in star wars. Eventually... singularity!
  • Well I wont be playing in a couple rounds time. If you see anything in the sky, dismiss that as a shooting star...not a spaceship carrying all the bright people onto a distant planet in another solar system. Ahem.
  • Of course not, I'm not going.
  • Well I wont be playing in a couple rounds time. If you see anything in the sky, dismiss that as a shooting star...not a spaceship carrying all the bright people onto a distant planet in another solar system. Ahem.
    Carrying them to planet X to be used as slaves for the alien overlords, you mean?
  • if it were planet xxx, i'd consider...
    Carrying them to planet X to be used as slaves for the alien overlords, you mean?
    Better that then an agonizing slow death as the world realises all its natural resources are squandered as society goes into anarchy.
  • its those mindcontroling cockroaches instigating war...

we will end up killing ourselves with nuclear weapons and they'll be the only ones standing...