Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iraq War Over

edited December 2011 in General
yay

Comments

• Very old news.
  • Old news:
    I lol'd
  • Hardly a war. Really only one side fought. The other sat meekly and occasionally strapped C4 and ran towards the other side....This was more like a global gangbang on Iraq...
  • Hardly a war. Really only one side fought. The other sat meekly and occasionally strapped C4 and ran towards the other side....This was more like a global gangbang on Iraq...
    Tbh, I was there twice, and it wasn't very one sided for me and my guys. We were route clearance, the bomb finders. They had bounties on us, because we ruined their game. Oh and they didn't use much c4, they used home-made stuff. If it matters. And donated Iranian munitions.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/world/middleeast/11bomb.html?scp=34&sq=sadr city&st=cse[/url]

Oh but as in a war as in there was clearly no winning strategy for Iraq, nor Afghanistan. When 'war' was declared on Iraq, there was only one winner. In some forms it could be viewed as military genocide, tbh the Iraqis and Afghanis only had one route to fight back and that was the suicide route, and evil IEDs.

Being honest, the so called 'war on terror' (so badly named because you cannot declare war on an enemy you cannot see), is more a war than the war on Iraq. Iraq was just an excuse to get another foothold in the middle east's already destabilised political position.
  • Iraq could have been over eight years ago were it not so important for us to 'bring democracy'

War in Afganistan was necessary to neturalize dangerous organizations ruled by religous physcopaths.
  • Let's not forget that the U.S. hasn't technically had a war in decades.

But what's a little piece of paper called the constitution between slimebag bureaucrats.
  • Let's not forget that the U.S. hasn't technically had a war in decades.

But what's a little piece of paper called the constitution between slimebag bureaucrats.
    Technically they have. I think what you mean to say is realistically.

• Congress hasn't formally declared a war since WWII. Since then it's been a series of congressional resolutions that have appropriated large non-discretionary budgets for military engagements.

So technically, from a legalese standard, the word "war" is inaccurate.
  • Works for me.
  • Iraq could have been over eight years ago were it not so important for us to 'bring democracy'

War in Afganistan was necessary to neturalize dangerous organizations ruled by religous physcopaths.
    you mean the guys in the mountains who have huge beards? great reason to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

heroin and oil is the reason we are in afghan

you mean the guys in the mountains who have huge beards? great reason to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

Yup, hyke up drug and oil prices...and create an enemy who almost literally hides in shadows and attacks from every corner...and with a leader that they are fighting for who theoretically cannot be killed (God).

Yea true that 9/11 has no significant impact on our being in the middle east at all!

Yea true that 9/11 has no significant impact on our being in the middle east at all!
    OMG THE WHITE HOUSE DID 9/11 GO WATCH LKOSE CHANGE BRO!!!!!111!!!111eleven!1111!!!!!

OMG THE WHITE HOUSE DID 9/11 GO WATCH LKOSE CHANGE BRO!!!!!111!!!111eleven!1111!!!!!
    Ironically a large number of Americans believed, and STILL believe, that Iraq was partially/fully responsible for the attacks on 9/11.

The only difference between these people and the usually mocked conspiracy theorists was that no one corrected these people for years.

I hope you are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think the countries leaders attacked themselves.

I hope you are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think the countries leaders attacked themselves.
    I hope YOU are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think someone wrote in the word eleven into the exclamation marks with sincerity to the content of his message.

I hope YOU are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think someone wrote in the word eleven into the exclamation marks with sincerity to the content of his message.
    I hope YOU are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think that ...... IDK this is getting confusing.

I hope YOU are being sarcastic and not actually stupid enough to think that ...... IDK this is getting confusing.

There have not been hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in afganistan. There is also no oil in afganistan. When it comes to destroying the terrorists cash crop im in favor. Less H= less money for haji to make ieds and recruit more haji.
    If youre pissed about high h prices quit or go for the American-Made pharm synthetics.
  • edited December 2011
    I am not being sarcastic when I state that the attack enabled what was on the agenda and required a trigger. Also that some people in the government may be influenced if not controlled by foreign countries, or just plain powerful people. As I look at the police state unfolding before my eyes I remember the days not long ago when it was said this would never happen here. Let's be honest China owned us. They can manipulate our economy at their leisure. Where is the love from them? Why are we in a trade agreement with them anyways?

Why do I post a basketball fight? The police are looking the other way.

If you watch the election coverage and the way they are treating Ron Paul and his supporters can you honestly tell yourself that something isn't wrong?

The beast will have the number 666.

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1123.htm

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA = 18 = 6x3 = 666

I've never been religious but I could play with his name all night and find new ways to hit 666. Taking that into account and the crap going on it's difficult not to raise an eyebrow. Powerful people play these kinds of games and he's obviously a bright shining star.
  • Dank, you're full of S**t and you know it dude... 666?? Obama?? REEEEEEALLY??

Please.

There have not been hundreds of thousands of innocent people killed in afganistan. There is also no oil in afganistan. When it comes to destroying the terrorists cash crop im in favor. Less H= less money for haji to make ieds and recruit more haji.
    If youre pissed about high h prices quit or go for the American-Made pharm synthetics.
    Or we could convert a small portion of unused desert in Arizona to solar panels and provide 99% of America's electricity through half a trillion in infrastructure subsidies before the middle of the century. Hell we just beat 100% external quantum effeciency in photo-voltaic cells. You can pen in the adjective "powerful" next to "efficient" for that source of power.

And btw you're correct, it's not hundreds of thousands, it's tens of thousands. Statistical amalgamation on wikipedia brings the number between 17,611 - 37,208 (numbers reported by NYT, L.A. Times, United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, etc...). So it's better, but not good.

Ironically a large number of Americans believed, and STILL believe, that Iraq was partially/fully responsible for the attacks on 9/11.

The only difference between these people and the usually mocked conspiracy theorists was that no one corrected these people for years.
    Naw dawg Iraq was because Bush was afraid Saddam was harboring nuclear weapons and would be willing to use them against America. Preemptive strike sounds like a damn good way to go about things if you have an enemy with potential power to fuck up your country and everything you care about. THAT is what people who disapprove of the Iraq war don't understand.
  • Sorry I really shouldn't be arguing politics with a bunch of questionable figures in an online universe called star kingdoms. I really doubt I can go about an intelligent conversation with many of you.
  • Intelligence is overrated.