Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its about that time again...

edited September 2013 in General
To which I am referring? September!! The time that physics was temporarily suspended for a brief period, and over 3500 people were murdered by our own government.

Comments

• Who's government? O_O

Ohhhhhhhhhh...September 11th...I think I vaguely remember this...

*looks out window* yep, towers are still gone.
  • Prepare for the usual epic bullshit in the coming days. Remember.. always remember that it was the terrorists that committed that atrocity!
  • do not get lynog involved in this, he temporarily becomes dank.
  • edited September 2013
    do not get lynog involved in this, he temporarily becomes dank.
    Wow, new found respect. I would have never suspected Lynub to have any insight on current events other then the new daily cum splats on his keyboard.
  • I agree. Didn't think Lynog was open to those "crazy people who think 9/11 was a conspiracy" ideas. Have a new found respect for the guy. :)
  • I have even less respect for both of you now.
  • unlike Dan i like to form my own opinions on these type of matter instead of being a sad little sheep. Scumbag government is all i have to say.
  • Ahh sheep, the usual insult of the people who think they "think differently" or "think outside the box" when in reality they are just siding with the other huge group of people who believe the other side of the story

way to be non conformist mate
  • edited September 2013
    It's hard to call the majority of the world's population anything other than sheep, tbh. Do, buy, listen to, watch, eat, wear, think, fight in, believe what they tell you. Because we're the good guys after all. There's no deception or propaganda on our end.
  • tbh I really don't care what either side says.

1. The terrorists claimed responsibility and never ever stopped saying it was them
    2. Other attacks they didn't claim and said wasn't them.
    3. Why claim something that you didn't do that you knew would start a war meh
    4. Does it really matter? Tons of people died some my family and I won't waste my life coming up with reasons why they died will just live my life like they would want me to yo.
  • edited September 2013
    do not get lynog involved in this, he temporarily becomes dank.
    Too obvious to point out we supported Al Qaeda in Libya and now Syria? Take note of the cute stall through congress as we wait for permission so it isn't treason... like treason when we did it in Libya... right?
    It's a real stretch to suggest we aided the enemy on 911 right... right?
    I'll still be around to remind all the idiots that they were wrong when the news starts saying what I have told you for the last thirteen years.

R.I.P. Mr. Hastings we got this buddy. The truth will prevail and these mufukaz will be served. Mercedes don't blow up for no reason and Sudafed is not crystal meth.
  • Wait, what? I swear big old Osama always claimed he wasn't behind 9/11?
  • edited September 2013
    R.I.P. Pat Tillman we love you brother. We know they shot you in the back on record for threatening to expose it.

• I'll still be around to remind all the idiots that they were wrong when the news starts saying what I have told you for the last thirteen years.

Yeh mate because it is literally just you that says this, nobody else.
  • edited September 2013
    I am speaking only to dumbasses like yourself and if you look around... you are now almost alone. In terms of history that is actually pretty fast. I have said this since the second the first plane hit and I was right. Suck on my truth bitch.
  • It's actually not treason for a united states president to use military action without approval of congress its just good form.

They cannot however declare war without approval of congress they can just take military actions without congressional approval
  • edited September 2013
    I am speaking only to dumbasses like yourself and if you look around... you are now almost alone. In terms of history that is actually pretty fast. I have said this since the second the first plane hit and I was right. Suck on my truth bitch.

Am I?

Did I put forward my opinion? you know what they say about people that assume mate.

The only thing I have done is laugh at the "sheep" insult from people who are part of the millions and millions that are doing the exact same thing. The hear an alternative and immediately get behind that.

There is evidence for both sides (one side far outweighing the other). The only people who win here are people like that just dont bother getting into it :)
  • Murdoch controls how all the sheep like you think Dan, and hes a straight up guy with a clean slate isnt he? Knobhead
  • I dont watch the news mate.

You carry on watching your low budget documentaries with the few bits of evidence that is massively outweighed by other evidence mate... baaaaa
  • The "terrorists," or al-Qaeda, were never anything more than a proxy for the government and CIA to get shyt done during the Cold War and, moving forward, in the M.E.

Damdred, you should care what both sides think, even if those bullet points are enough to keep you satisfied. The fact that the government is capable of such high-level deceit and destruction and manipulation to their own ends is cause for concern.

I think I'm with dank on this one...not an extremist with the "conspiracy theories" but some things just don't add up, while evidence piles against the government NEVER doing something in our best interests...just theirs.
  • do you know why I honestly don't care about the other side? Because it honestly makes no fucking sense I have studied both sides (makes no sense to me atleast).

whatever its a lose lose to argue it. And I dont' need to care what both side thinks I need to care about what I think and have reasoned to believe
  • You cant believe in the official story Damdred mate that makes you a "sheep" if you dont agree with them, you have to think "outside the box!"
  • And there was me hoping this thread would be about deadline day. What a disappointment
  • I'm with Qwj on this, literally every person I have met in person that uses the word 'sheep' in that way is a moron. They think somehow they are smarter because they watched a youtube video and believed everything it said... derp, isn't that what you are accusing the sheep of doing?

The truth is, most of us don't care. We can't influence it, we won't know the truth, and frankly most of us think for ourselves anyway.

inb4 another stupid opinion
  • edited September 2013
    Well, if everyone on this planet were capable of thinking "outside the box" on this issue, I wonder how many people would still enlist to fight and die in pointless wars..

Edit: And Zeal, they may be morons for accepting things at face value, but the glaring inconsistencies still remain no matter what picture is painted of those who refuse to believe the Official Story.
  • I'm with Qwj on this, literally every person I have met in person that uses the word 'sheep' in that way is a moron. They think somehow they are smarter because they watched a youtube video and believed everything it said... derp, isn't that what you are accusing the sheep of doing?

The truth is, most of us don't care. We can't influence it, we won't know the truth, and frankly most of us think for ourselves anyway.

inb4 another stupid opinion
    I don't use the term sheep, however, I would relate it not that someone does not care, or does not know, just the failure to maintain a proper intake of current events. Although, I have done enough research to know that it was not terrorists, and I can assure you, YouTube had nothing to do with my conclusion.
  • Although, my conclusion does not accuse our government of carrying out the attack either, it simply proves that the commission report was nothing but a lie. Which would leave the question as to who actually Carried out the attack, why, and who profited from it.

Following current events: oil. Plain and simple.
  • ok, I wrote a college term paper on this, so anyone who has not spent more than 40 solid hours studying this please don't interject what you think- like what about the "popular mechinics" article, or bush is an illimuinity.

all that should be discused is facts. not opnion. what industry professionald think.
    over 21000 indstruy profesionals, including over 2000 architects and engineers have said that the facts do not add up to whay we have been told

please please please look into this.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

guys the "big bad government" isn't responsible.

however, the underlying fact is there HAS to be am new independent investigation about what happened.

its not that I "watched a youtube video" or that I think you all are "sheep" .

dank is like mel gibson in conspiracy theory in this case. ..don't judge based on the people who support it take some time and look up factual evidence posted by industry professionals, and the NIST reports themselves.

if you don't want to make time for the full page just read througb this short one and look at it

http://www.911truth.org/article_for_printing.php?story=20041221155307646
  • ok, I wrote a college term paper on this, so anyone who has not spent more than 40 solid hours studying this please don't interject what you think- like what about the "popular mechinics" article, or bush is an illimuinity.

all that should be discused is facts. not opnion. what industry professionald think.
    over 21000 indstruy profesionals, including over 2000 architects and engineers have said that the facts do not add up to whay we have been told

please please please look into this.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

guys the "big bad government" isn't responsible.

however, the underlying fact is there HAS to be am new independent investigation about what happened.

its not that I "watched a youtube video" or that I think you all are "sheep" .

dank is like mel gibson in conspiracy theory in this case. ..don't judge based on the people who support it take some time and look up factual evidence posted by industry professionals, and the NIST reports themselves.

if you don't want to make time for the full page just read througb this short one and look at it

http://www.911truth.org/article_for_printing.php?story=20041221155307646
    I dunno if the Government isn't at "fault", All the facts that I had seen led to that conclusion. But of course, you are absolutely right, facts only.
  • When it comes to 9/11 lets not get into the facts, or the war that came from it. Both our governments have alot to answer for and maybe in a longtime after we are all dead the truth might actually come out. The bigger the lie the easier it is for people to believe.