Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starkingdoms Add

2»

Comments

• nah i think you are right it was quite a while back now haha
  • That was a fun round, regardless.
  • edited December 2011
    LoL never seen that vid of Lynog getting hit once -_- , But makes me wish I made a vid of owning chunk and spy the teddy round...

Archived scores for Round_29-s1: Strongest Alliances in the Universe.

Rank Alliance Name Total Networth Average Networth
    1 xTeddyx 1,130,401,793 75,360,119
    2 HOME 113,881,210 9,490,100
    3 HONOUR 78,615,653 9,826,956
    4 FFL 78,539,823 26,179,941
    5 JSRF 54,913,933 18,304,644
    6 Avalon 51,338,369 4,278,197
    7 xApathyx 43,368,754 8,673,750
    8 MERCS4LIFE 28,565,119 5,713,023

Yes, he tried to pk me,failed then couldn't get me killed using teddy before I made a #8 alliance and smashed his face in from within teddy with my buddy running MERCS.We killed his rank 50 before he could kill my rank 80...Pathetic...Chunk took a few hits before I went down too..Many witness's and some already posted in this thread so dont need a vid tbh...

>:/
  • storlock sucks, the only good one on that list is kingsquall
  • He's good for a lol is what I said....
  • I would think flazer of all people would appreciate Storlock's quality.

He was a grade A noob whisperer and WG. A very worthy adversary over the years.
  • he was the worst kind of builder and just a terrible guy in general, biggest creeper on the sk girls by far
  • biggest creeper on the sk girls by far
    Hence the lols
  • Flazer is just jealous that he is only a grade B noob whisperer.
  • Unless you were the girl he was creepin on?
  • stor could build better than flazer
  • lol phantom, you do not know. you do not know at all.

stor is good at making all sm kds, not too hard
    I had Flazer as a SL once. I can say I never saw him hit a single suicider or do anything the least bit suspicious and he built one hell of a kd. I'm not saying that he is the best builder in here but he's def. one of them from what I've seen.
    I had Flazer as a SL once. I can say I never saw him hit a single suicider or do anything the least bit suspicious and he built one hell of a kd. I'm not saying that he is the best builder in here but he's def. one of them from what I've seen.
    He was my SL once also. He spent the entire round trying to convice us to play along in some strange ritualistic sex fantasy in the sector forums. This led to 2 KD suicides and one actual suicide....
  • We are we not discussing creating an ad?