Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starkingdoms Add

edited November 2011 in General

Discuss.
I did not create.

Comments

• heh saw my name at the start

wheres my commission BCART
  • Ahahahahahahahaahahahaha
  • First line should read... Dozens of other players...
  • heh saw my name at the start

You didnt, stop lying.
  • One of the worst quality videos on Youtube...
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    heh saw my name at the start

You didnt, stop lying.
    lynog makes an appearance as well around the 1:15 point

The red disabled kingdom down the bottom

• I doubt you guys even know who sephiroth is.
  • edited December 2011
    lol, if you sephiroth, what was your ultimate comeback at endofdays?

and who did you date in sk?
  • lol, if you sephiroth, what was your ultimate comeback at endofdays?

• edited December 2011
    lol, if you sephiroth, what was your ultimate comeback at endofdays?

When did he say he was Seph? There was about 8 people at the start.

FadeToBlack - Nope
    Seph - Unlikely
    Cody
    Omni - Nope
    Umbringo
    Midguard
    Shattered Arcadia
    Noir
    and Squall
  • oh, i thought he said the one with ted text, guess thats how much i pay attention to his posts lol
  • mannn that is old. I remember seeing that ad a long time ago. haha.
  • I cant see shit on that video...lol heavily compressed
  • Sucks I cant find the source ad videos but I was part of this, epic in every way, shows how bad lynog is

• Haha never saw that vid.
  • Haha... anti-turtle...
  • Good minus the soundtrack
  • that was the round of 20% soldier draft
  • I posted that video, but I didn't create it. Someone created for a school project and I hosted it on a website for a while.. later did a crappy conversion and added it to YouTube.

Yes it sucks, but when I posted it I didn't care. Damn people to used to high resolution video's on everything now. It just goes to show how much has changed in the game since then. The good old days I suppose. I signed up tonight, and it just seems dead as hell, dozens of players seems like a fitting addition.
  • Sucks I cant find the source ad videos but I was part of this, epic in every way, shows how bad lynog is

Wasnt that the round where kingdoms could train 20% of pop into soldiers? DWs wer even worse in that round.

Shows how bad the person who recorded that was :-)) anyone could hit anyone with that bonus.

Wasnt it Spy "i wasnt even trying" Pirates who did that video? That guys kingdoms have been sexually abused several times while he hid behind guardia and always gave it the "im not playing properly" shout yet felt the need to record himself making an attack :-))
  • you and your whole crew sucked balls that round though :-p

pretty sure everyone went turtle

that video reminds me of last rd when fail2fail slapped him around, lol best thing we did in that alliance
  • edited December 2011
    you and your whole crew sucked balls that round though :-p

pretty sure everyone went turtle
    i didnt play tbf tbh tbs

Spy has shown how shit he is in normal bonus rounds over and over. I remember the round i came back to SK lynog rolled him over and over in his own sector. I hit him and chunker over and over one round and guardia at the start but of course "they werent trying"

all these times dont make it onto his blog for some reason
    :-))

that video reminds me of last rd when fail2fail slapped him around, lol best thing we did in that alliance
    are you bragging about "slapping around" a KTed kingdom? before that our group was 1,2,3 and could hit 4 downwards and his kingdom was far ahed at #1 so i dont get where the bragging is coming from :-))
  • who is tator and wtf is he talking about?
  • qwj bragging??? i said best thing = funniest thing lol

i mean for goodness sakes we were in fail2fail, we could of used a good laugh, and our AL was probably the least active kd in the alliance lol
    who is tator and wtf is he talking about?
    and don't worry i'm a no1 lynog, buddy :)

FadeToBlack - Nope
    Seph - Unlikely
    Cody
    Omni - Nope
    Umbringo
    Midguard
    Shattered Arcadia
    Noir
    and Squall
    Knew pretty much everyone on that list, and all of them used impeccable grammar with the exception of Omni. :P Also KaNoir = Storlock.
  • who is tator and wtf is he talking about?
    i actually cant remember fail2fail buddy is all. i certainly cant remember a lot of people all running on a train on me. Hasnt happened since that 20% sols round i dont think.

if qwj is right though and your talkin about KTin me then that pretty funny to count that as the same thing

FadeToBlack - Nope
    Seph - Unlikely
    Cody
    Omni - Nope
    Umbringo
    Midguard
    Shattered Arcadia
    Noir
    and Squall
    Knew pretty much everyone on that list, and all of them used impeccable grammar with the exception of Omni. :P Also KaNoir = Storlock.
    Didn't know that. Storlock should come play again. He's always good for a lol.
  • Storlock came back a few rounds ago remember?

He turtled up to like top 5 but was in a g2 sector alone so once the top kingdom broke him the train came and he had no backup or protection. It was quite harsh actually and probably forced him back away.
  • Storlock came back a few rounds ago remember?

He turtled up to like top 5 but was in a g2 sector alone so once the top kingdom broke him the train came and he had no backup or protection. It was quite harsh actually and probably forced him back away.
    Yeah I remember, that was more than a few rounds ago iirc. Or maybe he came back again since I've been away?