Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 59 S2

Comments

• Why is my name thrown out when I didnt even get the most land from SB

and why are you trying to validate cheating and multiing

grow up
    Dont make me post the chat screenshots farmer flaz

:-D
  • Eiko, I warned you not to go trying to hit ppl that we're already fired up and killing off people trying to farm them.
  • Eiko, I warned you not to go trying to hit ppl that we're already fired up and killing off people trying to farm them.
    :P I lost a lot of land, but i'll get it back :) It's time to mass defense now
  • Youve posted those screens a hundred times haha any one wjo hasnt seen them hasnt been around for awhile. Flazer farmed like fucking hard haha, but that whole round was shit. Any time a group has a multi army in their back pocket is a writeoff in my books haha.

Was that the round that binary and I made [GypsyMagick] and KT'd Tyrsis' superturtle VI hahaha
  • It never gets old. What is even better is they got away with it!

If that was one of our group we would have been posted before the first 16 of those buildings went in :-))

I cant remember the round, i just know ill never let flaz forget it everytime he says he didnt farm haha
    :P I lost a lot of land, but i'll get it back :) It's time to mass defense now
    omg you are Eiko ingame? i take it you have always used that name too?

Eiko was one of the most consistently shit anti turtles i would see literally every single round, my word you have piped up in here since ive stopped playing and you talk utter shiiiiiit.
  • Says the guy who is losing and talkin shit cause you got hit. At least I died with dignity on s1 lawl
    S1 lol talk shit on here where everyone knows your a idiot
    Pay attention to user names lynig
  • Says the guy who is losing and talkin shit cause you got hit. At least I died with dignity on s1 lawl
    you're playing with my emotions here Sci
  • Youve posted those screens a hundred times haha any one wjo hasnt seen them hasnt been around for awhile. Flazer farmed like fucking hard haha, but that whole round was shit. Any time a group has a multi army in their back pocket is a writeoff in my books haha.

Was that the round that binary and I made [GypsyMagick] and KT'd Tyrsis' superturtle VI hahaha
    u had to make an alliance to kt tyrsis? lol....... weak
    you're playing with my emotions here Sci
    I'm not eiko, eikos the one I killed. He went AT, so I went AT and broke him being over 2k land bigger then me :P
  • edited August 2013
    Did you sim the outcome of that before saying it?

y'know...to make sure
  • edited August 2013
    I dont think its insulting, it is literally the truth that your only achievements are simulated. It isnt something I have made up to hurt your feelings it is true.

GoC bragging in 3....2...
  • someone is vying for attention again
  • Lol calling you out for being shit is vying for attention now?

Like I give a fuck, I haven't posted because I've been busy recently and I'm not playing this round.

The fact that you still post without even attempting to play is some attention whore bullshit if I've ever seen it.
    i post so i can speak to old friends, something you will never have because your an asshole. Gay brothers dont count
  • So you have been #1 first week out of newbie, who hasnt.

You havent actually done anything though. No ranks, no memorable kingdoms...nothing
  • Lol calling you out for being shit is vying for attention now?

Like I give a fuck, I haven't posted because I've been busy recently and I'm not playing this round.

The fact that you still post without even attempting to play is some attention whore bullshit if I've ever seen it.
    i post so i can speak to old friends, something you will never have because your an asshole. Gay brothers dont count
    Yeah I have old friends too, its not really hard to only be an asshole to faggots like you while being friendly to others.

Qwj, you still seem to think past scores in SK matter for some strange, unknown reason. But I guess if you didnt you'd have to accept how fucking meaningless all the effort you put into this shit was, so I guess itll never happen.
    name some of your friends in here, as for telling Qwj he seems to think past scores matter, all you seem to do is post your past scores you fucking knob. You dont half talk some shite you Delusional D
  • edited August 2013
    his past score....not plural

96k land...30 mill nw......ESS TWO :-))

ok...ok ill stop mentioning past scores...ill talk about your recent ones...oh wait there is none.
  • his past score....not plural

ok...ok ill stop mentioning past scores...ill talk about your recent ones...oh wait there is none.
    talk about the recent kingdoms instead.. oh wait nobody remembers them already

• his past score....not plural

infact lets just talk about how great he was at WoW... oh wait Neilyo came in and debunked the lot of his drivvle so he even failed at that too. God this guy sucks dick, literally his own flesh and bloods chop chop. Disgusting.
  • We're going in a circle again lol. Are you guys seriously this uncreative?

God its like arguing with a fucking parrot
    you've argued with a parrot? my god you're weird

• We're going in a circle again lol. Are you guys seriously this uncreative?

God its like arguing with a fucking parrot
    you've argued with a parrot? my god you're weird

Every time you try to be funny I just cringe.

Stick to calling me a homo or something, you have 0 wit, especially for a fucking brit.

UMAD?
  • Sounds like hes getting personal here.
  • Oh come on Darius, Brits are pretty damn witty.