Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 59 S2

edited August 2013 in General
I need a few players who wanna show how the old sk way used to be i got a prem
Kt someone for a reason instead of getting scare like a bunch of pussies

Comments

• Ya your a idiot u wont be in a prem with me
  • Meadows u up for it? I know u can do it lol
  • Says the guy who is losing and talkin shit cause you got hit. At least I died with dignity on s1 lawl
  • Ya your a idiot u wont be in a prem with me
    lol.
  • I hit u i get kted whos cock u sucking?
  • Says the guy who is losing and talkin shit cause you got hit. At least I died with dignity on s1 lawl
    S1 lol talk shit on here where everyone knows your a idiot
  • August 5, 05:13:01 Our brave kingdom Dodge (1:3) attacked I smoke Meth (1:4) and conquered 299 planets

August 5, 05:52:33 Our kingdom Dodge (1:3) bravely defended against DuCk (1:5) and was victorious.

August 5, 09:08:00 Our kingdom Dodge (1:3) bravely defended against Digital Legion (1:5) and was victorious.

August 5, 11:48:26 Our kingdom Dodge (1:3) bravely defended against Goon Squad (1:4) and was victorious.
  • U hit me after what 20 fails and u had to sui to break me to bad everyones failing on me bet u wouldnt have went with out getting hit
  • Died with dignity? You rage hit a small guy 3x because you couldn't get back at the guys actually hitting you, getting yourself knowingly KTed as a result, all while spamming msgs at people.

Dignity?
  • Died with dignity? You rage hit a small guy 3x because you couldn't get back at the guys actually hitting you, getting yourself knowingly KTed as a result, all while spamming msgs at people.

Dignity?
    gotta say. for rohan. that's pretty dignified.

• U hit me after what 20 fails and u had to sui to break me to bad everyones failing on me bet u wouldnt have went with out getting hit
    I don't count what other bitches do haha, I logged into my account, selected your shit and took 491 land from you, and you haven't stopped crying about it all god damned day rofl.

Dignity?

Hahaha, I like the way y'all put that :) Not my fault you guys couldn't take a fair hit lol :)
    I don't count what other bitches do haha, I logged into my account, selected your shit and took 491 land from you, and you haven't stopped crying about it all god damned day rofl.
    Lol im crying its your twat lips the ones flapping on s2
    Died with dignity? You rage hit a small guy 3x because you couldn't get back at the guys actually hitting you, getting yourself knowingly KTed as a result, all while spamming msgs at people.

Dignity?

Hahaha, I like the way y'all put that :) Not my fault you guys couldn't take a fair hit lol :)
    Hmmm u gangbang pandora in 1:10 seems a good reason to kts bitches for that
  • Rohan you got hit and because of that went berserk. How on earth do you figure I'm somebody who couldn't take a fair hit when I've yet to be hit this round.
  • You say i cant take a hit but u sui on me after 20 fails to break me u should go post some more gay videos on pf
  • Also good job on my first lost of the round
  • Rohan you got hit and because of that went berserk. How on earth do you figure I'm somebody who couldn't take a fair hit when I've yet to be hit this round.

He is implying that we got bent out of shape over Valhalla getting hit multiple times from the same guy... which is silly.

You repeatedly tapped a guy, in a sector of people that are much bigger & better than you Rohan. Has nothing to do with not being able to take a hit, has a lot to do with enjoying a free and easy KT :D
  • Also good job on my first lost of the round
    Paybacks a bitch, you gave me my first loss too lol. Also, Pandora suicides, he had 8k goons defending nearly 2k land, it was his own fault.
    Rohan you got hit and because of that went berserk. How on earth do you figure I'm somebody who couldn't take a fair hit when I've yet to be hit this round.
    I didn't go berserk?? I was having fun rofl huge difference.
  • You guys take this game a little too cereals, fo realz. These last few months (not SK but real life) has really shown me that life is too gat damned short, just do what makes yea happy, and that for me was pissing you guys off lol. :)
    To be fair your response to lynog last time you played was pretty funny :)
  • Didn't lynog multi me to death last time?
    i have never multied you to death, ive stomped you a hell of a lot of time though :)
    i have never multied you to death, ive stomped you a hell of a lot of time though :)
    lol you might not've multied me yourself but you did get one of your buddies to do it. There's no difference.
    lol you might not've multied me yourself but you did get one of your buddies to do it. There's no difference.
    yeah i remember the round and yes it was a shitty move but if my memory serves me correct you actually dared me to do it claiming i couldnt get it done and i was full of shit. You guy were killing me coz one of my sector mates got Kted for Ip + interaction, which was an utter dick move on your behalf so i replied with a dick move of my own and asked Miltu to ruin you. Flazer proceeded to farm thousands of free land but according to you all it was ok and wasn't farming. Typical from your crew at the time though.
  • in response to when Qwj was talking about though it was a totally different time, i was running some crazy big MT rank 1 i think, i had already made a load of O and was stomping people and making huge hits, i still hadnt revealed to many people it was me but the odd few people knew it was.

I was then sent some of the convos you had been having with people about how your guna roll me out in x amount of time and how nobody stood a chance, i asked around where you where and got given the location of the kd, it was some landfat mount kd rank 30 or so, you obviously though you were safe being in Growth while i made everybody else go into Mobi so you kept on exploring knowing there was better hits than you out there. I took an sok and seen i could 2wl you, nom nom nom i eat you the moment 2wls got back, i then wrote you a big heart felt msg about how you should go into Mobi when a kd like mine goes into Mobi so that you can keep ahold of your lands and such, you sent a reply that just said "fuckoff lynog". Me and Qwj to this day still laugh about it, great memories.
  • Why is my name thrown out when I didnt even get the most land from SB

and why are you trying to validate cheating and multiing

grow up
  • in response to when Qwj was talking about though it was a totally different time, i was running some crazy big MT rank 1 i think, i had already made a load of O and was stomping people and making huge hits, i still hadnt revealed to many people it was me but the odd few people knew it was.

I was then sent some of the convos you had been having with people about how your guna roll me out in x amount of time and how nobody stood a chance, i asked around where you where and got given the location of the kd, it was some landfat mount kd rank 30 or so, you obviously though you were safe being in Growth while i made everybody else go into Mobi so you kept on exploring knowing there was better hits than you out there. I took an sok and seen i could 2wl you, nom nom nom i eat you the moment 2wls got back, i then wrote you a big heart felt msg about how you should go into Mobi when a kd like mine goes into Mobi so that you can keep ahold of your lands and such, you sent a reply that just said "fuckoff lynog". Me and Qwj to this day still laugh about it, great memories.

:-)) Thats the one

Wasnt taking the piss SB, it genuinely was a brilliant reply considering the big long message lynog sent after the hit :-))
  • Why is my name thrown out when I didnt even get the most land from SB

and why are you trying to validate cheating and multiing

grow up
    dont get all pissy coz you farmed Flaz, i didn't validate anything i said it was awful at the start. I just told the truth of how and why it happened is all :)