Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owner of the Strike multies is Skydragon

edited July 2013 in General
Salty players cant handle my greatness

discuss

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I thought we were really starting to connect, Flazer. Guess I was wrong, lol. In response to your statement - No, they're not mine. When I make them, my multi's actually kill kingdoms (As evidenced in previous rounds), these ones have just posted SoM's everywhere for some reason.
  • SkyDragon is a real motherfucking g.
  • g = God? Not sure what all this new age slang stands for. Need a little help. :(
  • edited July 2013
    they have the same names as the multies you owned before, they have the same log in times and manual actions they do before as well with the multies you owned, and it all works out when I look at the people who actually say I have bad leadership, you and the other person who wouldnt do it, and when I called you out for being a shitty player with the creation of the multies.

it is you, and you are a salty man

• it is you, and you are a salty man
    yea sky, you are a ham sup lo
  • edited July 2013
    Flazer, as much as I love being the object of your attention and that it gives us a chance to flirt a little more, I think you fantasize about me way too much, bro - So much so that you think I care about your crappy kingdom. I've known where you are since the beginning of the round. You really think I'll leave things until 11-12 days into the round if I wanted to do something about you? If I wanted to get up close and personal at this stage, I'd tap you outright, not need some crappy multi's to do the job for me. :)
  • I'm just going to believe dank when he says its the same people every round. If you have cheated before, you should automatically become a uni KT.

but then again, what does this really solve knowing who the multis actually belong to? They will be killed regardless.
  • its hard to blame it on sky. Honestly I don't think its him in this case, if it was he would of went all goons out of noob and done more dmg instead of random tank fails.
  • edited August 2013
    I was just checking some old threads - Personally, I'm kind of leaning on them probably being MrBot's multi's. There are some relevant threads from June this year. I don't know where Flazer got it from that I've used those names before - Probably in his dreams about me, haha.
  • I was just checking some old threads - Personally, I'm kind of leaning on them probably being MrBot's multi's. There are some relevant threads from June this year. I don't know where Flazer got it from that I've used those names before - Probably his dreams about me, haha.
    Mr. Bot admitted that the fu multis were his already...
  • edited August 2013
    I thought moonlight made the fu multi cause his kd got killed by the first multis. Anyway, all these multi making scrubs are pretty as IMO.
  • moonlight did make the fu multies, skydragon made the strike multies. he did this before, same type of multies, dw with tanks, all land d, and all did the same thing to me, and it was also the time i told skydragon to bring it and he did, with multies. dude has no skill, and just look at his posts, they aren't even hostile or anything, its indicative it is him lol
  • edited August 2013
    That's where you're wrong, I always make kingdoms of all PT's, nub. I mean seriously, look at this guy/gal:

- He/she made half DW, half FW kingdoms.. What?
    - He/she had 600 - 1000 tanks out of newbie.. what?
    - He/she posted SoMs everywhere.. what?
    - He/she thought that military would do any damage whatsoever to anyone except 300 landers.. what?
    - All had one IP.. what?

I'd never show my face here again if I made these. In contrast to me:

- Last multi's I used were a year ago against Lynog and his crew.
    - They are of all PT's, not 1 or 2 particular ones.
    - Most had mass goons with some tanks
    - I only hit straight out of newbie mode. If not, I have the kingdoms created at round start so they can keep up with growth. Creating later in the round is pointless.
    - They always have different names and different IP's to hide them.
    - Also, I don't think I've ever hit you Flazer nor plan to because I just don't see you as that important.

You're making the accusations, mate. Show me the proof, otherwise be quiet - For all I know, you're behind them and are using them as an excuse to dismiss your poor build this round. I have nothing to be hostile about, because Flazer is being Flazer. Again. Anyone that knows me knows that I become hostile when trying to hide something. You told me to "bring it"? lmao, you're nothing important. Only people who told me to "bring it" were Scars and Neg, and they paid for it dearly. Jesus Christ Flaz, you talk as if most don't think you're a crappy AL anyway haha, lol. :)
  • If it was sky, he would be logging in and talking about it in the forums. He cant do it quietly he has to talk about it as he is doing it in uni/alliance chat.
  • its funny how all you faggots are asking for the fu bots to be protected because theyre attacking the other multis

August 1, 08:51:23 Forces from fu11 (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 5 laser dragoons, and 79 tanks.
    August 1, 08:56:48 Forces from fu22 (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4 laser dragoons, and 78 tanks.

yep sure looks it it

fukin scrubs wonder why everyone hates vintage
  • edited August 2013
    Never trust a multi owner. If they say they'll do one thing, assume that they'll do something completely different.
  • skydragon more like strikedragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • StrikeDragon will Strike you down!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!1111
  • edited August 2013
    Gravity removed all the soks of vintage kds posted by the multi. We don't need charity from a cheater.

My favorite part of the strike multis was when he said vintage was planning to jump spartan and gravity any day now... sounds like a pretty strat war start IMO. Multis dealing in misinformation....how fun!
  • I bet its meadows framing skydragon. From my personal experience sky dragon is a strait forward Guy who can be trusted and doesn't cheat.
  • Ya thatd be smart of Vintage, war the whole uni and fet destroyed haha
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah, another one of those rounds would be nice where an early war kills everyone active and the rest of the round is so boring it makes you want to kill yourself. :)
  • edited August 2013
    Pretty much, yeah.

How about one round without one war. Everyone survives. :)
  • Sky dragon we should do something about those blasted "attack" and "probe" things too.

There already was 1 war...40+ multis vs the uni...maybe we have to try a no war round next round.
  • will you fuckoff talking about goc with every post :-))
  • You have to play SK to have an opinion Qwj. Now youre just a cheerleader
  • I bet its meadows framing skydragon. From my personal experience sky dragon is a strait forward Guy who can be trusted and doesn't cheat.
    It is definitely possible as she is active. So you can bet she has some ammo tucked away. It is likely several people. If she is killing people it will be to get herself in first. If that isn't why people are being lit up then I'd say her involvement was minimal. She can curb stomp the entire server so I wouldn't contribute crappy builds and no clear agenda with her. She is a killing machine.
    Telling someone to fuckoff isnt an opinion mate ;)