Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owner of the Strike multies is Skydragon

2»

Comments

• I bet its meadows framing skydragon. From my personal experience sky dragon is a strait forward Guy who can be trusted and doesn't cheat.
    It is definitely possible as she is active. So you can bet she has some ammo tucked away. It is likely several people. If she is killing people it will be to get herself in first. If that isn't why people are being lit up then I'd say her involvement was minimal. She can curb stomp the entire server so I wouldn't contribute crappy builds and no clear agenda with her. She is a killing machine.
    Wow, and she didn't even attack me any after I said that her pussy smelt like sephs ass after it being fuked by flazer... or somethin' among those lines. Kinda feel left out :(
  • lol meadows has mellowed out or just doesn't care about fucking with people anymore not sure which
  • Leave it to tinfoil dank to be the one to pick that up.
  • I can't believe some guy has Strike KDs and doesn't have an Empire Strikes Back kd.
  • You people still play this crap?
  • You people still play this crap?
    If you mean use the forums then yes, otherwise yes.
  • Arson you are not allowed to complain unless you make a lol KD just to check the scores.