Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multies Running Rampant *Turned Flame Thread

Comments

• people paid sindustry to make them avatars, sindustry did nothing and ran away with their money

sindustry rage quitting and cried over lol things and decided to come back for who knows what reason
  • providing a service is different than begging for money, you are embarrassing begging people for a dollar to make them banners an shit, you would defo suck dick irl too very cheaply also. Morales buddy you should try an have some
  • ^^ priceless
  • hustle =/= douchebag who no one should even take a glance at

complete waste of time, useless pos, no one cares what sindustry has to say. Isnt a player that should have any basis for an opinion on these forums for scamming legit people for his own selfish needs.
  • Dank i know you are desperate to try and get me mad but siding with this guy aint guna do it, all he is doing right now is proving hes a dillusional backward idiot like you. do you two share a pipe?
  • hustle =/= douchebag who no one should even take a glance at

complete waste of time, useless pos, no one cares what sindustry has to say. Isnt a player that should have any basis for an opinion on these forums for scamming legit people for his own selfish needs.
    lol flaz tells it how it is
  • Siding with him hell I'm about to sign him up. Madden msg me, lol.
  • he will fit in with your click bro. useless dillusional tard is the criteria needed right?
  • so many fucking rands in here

looking at you allll
  • how about fuck off
  • Farmadding, you can list off as many kingdoms as you want mate you are still and always have been a shit player.

You are one of those players that has played for yeaaaaars and never ever ever improved, every round same shit kingdoms.
  • If somebody hits this guy i will reveal myself

Technotronic (1:19)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Multiple Terrain
    Networth: 177,688 (1)
    Land: 1,038 (3)
    Honor: 1,487 (42)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 171.18 (60)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: Playing with my roommate. (Kefka)
    MSN Address: There will be no interaction.
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: Taking applications for friends in the form of SoM's.
    Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E - November 9, 08:29:35

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 915-6D-E0-77
    IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10
    IPvSK2: 930-94-98-99
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E
  • edited November 2011
    No one wants to see you naked, neg.

A better method of getting him hit might be to reveal yourself until someone hits him, at which point you put your clothes back on.
  • neg who are you ? i dont mean kingdom wise i mean who are you in general (skwise)
  • i'm friends with the guy 1 below him in hof
  • What the... Did you seriously list Silent Revenger as shady?
  • i'm friends with the guy 1 below him in hof
    it was actually a serious question. If i dont know who you are i cant take you seriously. Not that i really care but atleast then i could try not to flame you and maybe have a convo with you about certain things
  • complete waste of time, useless pos, no one cares what sindustry has to say. Isnt a player that should have any basis for an opinion on these forums for scamming legit people for his own selfish needs.
    Scamming implies people didn't get what they paid for.

I still maintain every avatar and banner I created and can prove that my skills were and still are worth every penny spent.

What can you and Lyn0g do?

Buttsecks?
  • I SEE RED KINGDOMS

little too late but
  • anybody you want red turned red?
  • nope

4 kingdoms total - 2 of them 250 landers, other 2 700 landers??

got my hopes up for nothing
  • number 1 land kingdom disabled... Woowoowoo (1:3)
  • yes more going red

will keep updated
  • Noob can't even cheat right.
  • Pretty sure its probe interaction the scanner is detecting. Not just farming.
  • Pretty sure its probe interaction the scanner is detecting. Not just farming.
    defo not, in the history of sk i can remember 2 or 3 things a scan disables.

a group pf kds with similar bsgid names ie lynog1 lynog2 lynog3 lynog4 etc

a certain email domain name ie blabla@tempmail or something

and certain lith IPs and other known big cheats IPs

ive never seen him do it for farming so if by the crazy chance he did well done to bcart but like i said i highly doubt it
  • HAHAHA YOU WOULD KNOW WOULDN'T YOU

I knew too :(
  • The way he was farming it's likely that he has many accounts left.
  • they werent in the same group you stupid fuck

stop pulling facts out of your arse
  • edited November 2011
    Yah it was a stack you tell em neg!