Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multies Running Rampant *Turned Flame Thread

edited November 2011 in General
Anyone else notice there is ALOT of multies this round? Just wondering whats everyones stand on this? Would we get any help in killing them off or are we on our own? If you need more info i got lots of matching IP's and a few are lets just say...top dogs.

Comments

• mulriwessss wherere!?!?!
  • MULTIS? IN SK? BULLHONKEY!
  • Lol...last round i only saw a couple of multies the entire round. 2days outta newbie and we already have like 11 spotted. And like i said...they are some big ones
  • 2days outta newbie
    they are some big ones
    Wat?

• Lol...last round i only saw a couple of multies the entire round.

srsly?
  • edited November 2011
    2 Gross Empire (1:14) 134,248

Found one for you. That dirty lith cheats every round.

31 undeadkingdoms (1:6) 111,212

Here is another lith cheater. Better kill em fast.
  • Lol...last round i only saw a couple of multies the entire round.

srsly?
    I mean there was multies, but most of them was tiny probe farms that didnt do to much. This round they are going for top spots lol.
  • what a joke
  • two letter that will explain it all.....FC
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    I remember the days when this game took skill. It was about building the best kingdom, making the best hits and playing the game the best.

These days it's full of cheaters doing anything to make top 10 if only for a week. They can't even maintain their top position because they are horrible at every aspect of playing the game.

These cheaters are the people that were brought to reality last round by TrainingBra and I hope to see the same happen this round.

Thank you Lynog,

Please come back friend.
  • My friend neg setting it straight as usual.

In the words of Spectator XL "I welcome everyone who plays fair, who has enough brains not to waste time with multi accounts ;-)"

Now if only he could follow his own advice.
  • I am the only legit player who can actually make a difference if I put in the 24/7 hours. Everyone else has cheated at some point.
  • 2 Gross Empire (1:14) 134,248

Found one for you. That dirty lith cheats every round.

31 undeadkingdoms (1:6) 111,212

Here is another lith cheater. Better kill em fast.
    Don't start throwing people out there as multi's without some evidence. Even if someone has cheated in the past (hard to find a kd that never did anything wrong) that doesn't mean they are always guilty. I have had 20 kd's in given rounds (usually to fight bots or some other purpose) and I have rounds I'm 100% legit. I always do terrible in rounds I have more than one kd since I don't multi to whore.

• edited November 2011
    I learned a LONG time ago not to trust an LT. They always cheat. Just ask your leader dank.

Hell you should know that screamin. I know you haven't been around as long as some of us but rule #1 is to NEVER trust an LT.
  • FC isn't active and lyn0g is without a doubt not a legit player.

That I HAVE proven in the past. No need to now.
    who are you?
  • i thought rule #1 was never talk about fightclub
  • haha I know LT always cheats BUT I still like to find the evidence before I accuse anyone in any given round. Now with that said there are some people I have no problem of saying kill them because they are a dick who ran a bot and screwed up several rounds and deserve to die on site forever. Doesn't mean I'll accuse them of cheating still. Just of deserving to die for being a dick. Just my logic :)
  • Been around too long to care what the reasoning behind the death is as long as they die.
  • Technotronic (1:19) (4th in HOF atm)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10 - November 8, 18:47:56

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 915-6D-E0-77
    IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10
    IPvSK2: 930-94-98-99
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E

Kefka (1:8) (13th in HOF atm)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E - November 8, 18:01:36

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 775-80-DC-96
    IPvSK2: 858-E9-0D-36
    IPvSK2: 812-59-2C-58
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E

Technotronic:
    ICQ Number: Playing with my roommate. (Kefka)
    MSN Address: There will be no interaction.
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: Taking applications for friends in the form of SoM's.

coolstorybro

Heard that one before plenty of times.
  • Until there's interaction there's no cheating, sure, it may be obvious as day but no rules are broken until there's interaction, I know, the thought of someone who plays sk having a friend in rl is crazy, and the thought of them convincing their friend to play as well, inconceivable right, but still the rules as are they are, and unless you have proof of interaction there's no need to post their kds lil neggy u should know that
  • They are not our multis we are just chilling. I even made a thread asking for a scan last night.

As for Screamin he's been around for awhile now. He came in as a soldier many rounds ago and was promoted to boss before his first round ended. It was apparent that he was just a bad ass mofo. I would not dare call myself his boss that is insulting for a player of his caliber.
  • The guy who asks for 50cent to make you avys? Either way youve never proved me to be anything in the past. Your just another nobody who knows nothing but thinks hes knows everything. SK is full of noobies like you. You cant back up anything you ever say.

im still waiting for your list from scores
  • Don't pay any attention to Lynog. He's a worst case scenario of how SK can ruin your life.
  • He seems to think the game is extremely important. Time will keep on ticking and he won't get far using SK on a resume.
  • one thing i will never do dank is beg people to give me a dollar, madding was known for being the sk bum it was really embarrasing. god knows what hes talking about now though deleted alliances and all he really is a wierd kid
  • It's not begging if you are providing a service.
  • you dont get called theskbum for nuttin
  • If he was selling his account you would have bought that.
  • Man in this day with all the lazy scum of the earth wanting to live on welfare I appreciate anyone who actually tries to earn some cash in a legit way. I don't care if it was for a nickel.
  • you honestly have me mixed up with somebody else. the ONLY time ive ALed was last round and that was common knowledge, whoever you are talking about here is not me so please get your story straght noob