Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear BCartfall

2»

Comments

• Christ Screamin, I have never encountered a more homophobic person in my life. Qwj supports lynog like anyome supports a friend so its safe to assume you either have no friends or are yourself a closet case.

Just saying, nobody has a reason to be that much against gay people unless they had a bad experience or overcompensating ;)
    Lol I actually don't ever care or get into the whole gay debate. I just like ripping on queef because he is so uncomfortable in his own skin. If they bash on someone they need to take it. Notice I never start it. I just wait tell they start trying to flame someones real life then point out there own problems. If they bash someones game skills then I don't go there.
    Did I read that wrong or did you yet again imply being gay is a problem hahaha
  • A lot of gay talk again, its literally in all of his posts. I honestly think he may actually have homo thoughts :-)) Im worried about this guy
  • zzzz homo zzzz homo zzzz homo zzzz homo *wakes up* WTF. I need to stop talking to lynog and queef.

@ zealty- HOCKEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-q
  • Gay talk again...wow
  • Really.... after all these posts this surprises you??

And not to ruin my streak. You are a freakin HOMOSAPIEN!!!!!!! You are also HOMOZYGOUS!!!!! L-)
  • Stood out to me cos of that kid in Michigan who was gay and killed himself from being teased, so the state made a law in his name giving people permission to bully if its based on religious beliefs. Sounds like you may have been involved with that Screamin
  • My friends put my clan tag for battlefield 3 as HOMO :-(

I don't even have access to my own battlelog account.
  • screamin i heard your a holy guy imma right?

i bet you my house that youve had a bad experience with a catholic priest and thats why your so homophobic?

poor screamin. it even explain your name, i bet it was sore getting your bumhole tore open that early in life :-((
  • edited November 2011
    Dank was a crack baby and you got buggered. What a great combo you two make

You play on the pc???? If so pm me the name you use.

screamin i heard your a holy guy imma right?

i bet you my house that youve had a bad experience with a catholic priest and thats why your so homophobic?

poor screamin. it even explain your name, i bet it was sore getting your bumhole tore open that early in life :-((
    LOL I'm not catholic but that is funny as hell right there. Now stay away from my bumhole.
  • edited November 2011
    CatholicPriests was a fine and just alliance, that raped all of Bug Server. We made the rest of the server our alter boys.

You play on the pc???? If so pm me the name you use.
    Nah xbox. Got it changed though so now we are in the platoon Paradigm and our clan tag is FEAR. I thought it was to cliche but meh.

• im the best assault/medic there is on bf3 ps3

this is a fact
  • I play assault but instead of a medpack I have a noob tube. Oh so you are sniping at me from that building way the fuck over there? BLOW UP THE BUILDING!

Oh hey you are firing at me from behind cover? BLOW UP THE COVER!
  • edited November 2011
    Oh, I was gonna read this. Then I read ya'll talking about BF3...yawn, I'll go play Minecraft...epic game running on the worlds most powerful graphics card...

...Imagination