Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear BCartfall

edited November 2011 in General
Hello, how are you? I was wondering when you think it would be a good time to run a multi scan?

Comments

• No need to, we all legit.
  • @bcartfall

although all he will be disabling are danks boys pisspoor excuse for multies, Dank you realise your like the last guy on SK to multi rape somebody ? how ironic
  • edited November 2011
    It's cute that see me as competition Lynog. Unfortunately you are outclassed.
  • explain plz. you do realise im not playing s1 right?
  • have you actually looked at scores or are you content with just talking shit ?
  • n
    You guys lie more than pre-teens lol. I can look at the top scores and list off more than a few KDs that fit the bill.
    i wanna see your list

thanks

• Anytime Lynog is posting that there are no bots and that he isn't even playing you can be sure he's paying Kesha to play his accounts.
  • *yawn*

broken record spewing his usual crap.
  • some call it truth
  • lay off the meth
  • lay off the far fetched lies that you post consistently exposing yourself as a pompous ass
  • lay off the meth bro its not good for your skull
  • You are like a child. Since there is no hope of you ever winning a debate you resort to just making something up and repeating it non stop. Unlike when people post something about you and then back that up with actual proof.
  • lol you serious? everything you can post about me is what i posted before you. Your proof is what i MYSELF actually told everyone. God your funny though that crystal shit has totally sozzled your brain its not even funny
  • Well shit. Can we have a different rivalry for a bit? The dank/lynog one is a bit played out, dontcha think?
  • Definition of RIVALRY
    : the act of rivaling : the state of being a rival : competition

the key word being competition. Dank doesnt provide this on any level and never has.

rephrase please sci :)
  • I am thinking he is just tired of retards trying to out epeen each other. I frankly am tired of it already.
  • He is given a free pass most of the time because everyone knows he is a dipshit, but every now and then he has to be put in check.
  • I have never seen you put him in check though.

Or are you just going to start telling people you did, just like all the stuff you make up about FC actually doing stuff on old sk and not just getting laughed at by LT every round.
  • Great... here comes lynogs gay lover. If you guys are gonna make up crap about someones real life than I will throw your real life in your face. Go home homo boys and get back in the closet. Everyone else is too nice to say anything but I'll finally speak up about the two boyfriends. Or is it "domestic partners". I can never keep track of what you guys want to be called.
  • more of the gay shouts from screamin, i think hes hiding something dan do you? didnt you apologise last round for calling somebody gay alot of times? and what has dan made up about anybody?? ill answer that for ye bud. nothing atall

So please keep your closet feeling about yourself away from the pfs
  • Yes, I apologised for crossing a line. Pointing out that your boyfriend has come to your rescue is not crossing a line. Unlike you I have moral standards. If I go to far I say so. If I have had a multi account I say so. I don't need to hide behind lies or in closets. I go to sleep every night guilt free. I don't come here to pretend to be something I'm not or in your guys case pretend not to be gay lovers when everyone knows you are. Sorry that your not comfortable in your own skin.
  • hmmm, from the outside looking in it looks like your dankypoos gay lover and your not happy with me insulting him. awwwww poor screaming. wanna hug? just dont try an gimme a reacharound and im cool with a hug
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    If somebody hits this guy i will reveal myself

Technotronic (1:19)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Multiple Terrain
    Networth: 177,688 (1)
    Land: 1,038 (3)
    Honor: 1,487 (42)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 171.18 (60)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: Playing with my roommate. (Kefka)
    MSN Address: There will be no interaction.
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: Taking applications for friends in the form of SoM's.
    Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E - November 9, 08:29:35

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 915-6D-E0-77
    IPvSK2: 712-1E-F6-10
    IPvSK2: 930-94-98-99
    IPvSK2: 987-A2-CA-4E
  • hmmm, from the outside looking in it looks like your dankypoos gay lover and your not happy with me insulting him. awwwww poor screaming. wanna hug? just dont try an gimme a reacharound and im cool with a hug
    You can insult him all you want. If you make stupid out of game, personal crap up then you need to expect people to bring in your real life. And no I do not want a hug, blowjob, kiss, or any other thing that you and queef do to eachother. I was at least hoping you had a closed relationship. I guess I can't blame you for hitting on me. I am a sexy beast

;-)
  • wow gay, how original lol, is that the only insult you have mate? come on lets hear something for once that isnt based on the oldest insult in the book.

considering he likes saying im gay he is always quick to rage when someone insults dank...hmmm :-))

aww did i tell the truth about your joke UA? you fit right in there with your joke kingdoms (when they arent red haha)
  • Christ Screamin, I have never encountered a more homophobic person in my life. Qwj supports lynog like anyome supports a friend so its safe to assume you either have no friends or are yourself a closet case.

Just saying, nobody has a reason to be that much against gay people unless they had a bad experience or overcompensating ;)
  • My point was missed by you I suppose. Lynog was making up stupid real life stuff that is bs. I pointed out that in real life you guys fail so I wouldn't go there. Two gay dudes who half the time wont even come out and say it or defend it. Just ignore it. You even fail as gay guys. Most at least are out of the closet and comfortable in there own skin. Some of us play this game as a way to pass time when at work, waiting in lines, and so on. You guys play it to hide from your real life that you are ashamed of. My kd is better lmao. Your a joke. You only came back in the conversation cause your boyfriend, domestic partner or whatever you currently call him hit on me and you got jealous. Don't worry. I have morals and will stay away.
  • Christ Screamin, I have never encountered a more homophobic person in my life. Qwj supports lynog like anyome supports a friend so its safe to assume you either have no friends or are yourself a closet case.

Just saying, nobody has a reason to be that much against gay people unless they had a bad experience or overcompensating ;)
    Lol I actually don't ever care or get into the whole gay debate. I just like ripping on queef because he is so uncomfortable in his own skin. If they bash on someone they need to take it. Notice I never start it. I just wait tell they start trying to flame someones real life then point out there own problems. If they bash someones game skills then I don't go there.