Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Calamity

edited March 2013 in News and Updates
Round 56, the Era of Calamity, is coming.

- For this round severe famine and disease will occur at random intervals unless you discover the cure [Longevity].

[The planet type changes for Round 56 are as follows:]
URI: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round56-changes.txt

--

Round 56 - Era of Calamity - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: March 28, 2013 @ 10PM.
Round ends: May 23, 2013 @ 10PM.

Comments

• actually the kingdom updates aren't that bad, fw got knocked down 10 plat an hour not enough probably. Terra got a boost it seems down to -10% income might be viable this round, mounty got nerf'd a bit it seems...all in all not to bad

now what the hell is round bonus haha no idea but we'll find out
  • also with what i'm guessing will cripple pop with this update unless you have longevity (i'm guessing you start off with -5 res per house) dw will be nerf'd a bit to
  • also with what i'm guessing will cripple pop with this update unless you have longevity (i'm guessing you start off with -5 res per house) dw will be nerf'd a bit to
    "at random intervals"

i'd say a massive population loss at random ticks...
  • It is April fools any day now who knows what will transpire.
  • Era of Multiple Terrain?
  • Flames get your SL (or self) to join AntsInFrance. I'm chillin in 1:6.
  • Everytime your kd hits another 1k pop you get the famine/calmality.
  • its not just that, Ive been hit last 6 ticks
  • With my idea if you overflow or are hit you have to break the 1k threshold again, hence getting hit again. I think it works everytime for my kd. I think I second guessed myself once.
  • round only starts in 11 days? i could swear i already created and deleted my kingdom ¬¬

brain hurts...