Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Redcoats

edited January 2013 in Game Talk
http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=E8472087835216C97A3C9AA34DC23BAA

Maybe you British gents can explain this dork to me. Who is this Piers homo and what in the hell is he thinking coming over here talking smack at us? Muh boy gets a bit rowdy but that's how we roll when people talk dumb shit.

Comments

• Guns or no gun, peace wont exist anyway

Men are wrenched things, but at least gun of the innocent man protects those he/she loved.
  • Piers is a grade a twat, do not think that is how us brits act, he is a mong and I am glad we managed to ship him out to you.

Will always think of Gary Lineker pissing him off on twitter when I hear his name.

• HxDHxD
    edited January 2013
    To be fair, I just watched that link, that guy looks 100x more stupid than the 'redcoat' piers.

Lmfao, the more and more I watch this the funnier it gets...

Piers: 'How many gun murders were there in america last year?'
    Redneck: 'HOW MANY GREAT WHITE SHARKS....'

Actually laughing my ass off at how ridiculous this guy is, piers may be a twat and all but his intelligence levels clearly are too much for this fat red neck.

Piers kept his cool, the other guy just shouted over him, spat all over the place and acted like a typical red neck stereotype.

• http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=E8472087835216C97A3C9AA34DC23BAA

Maybe you British gents can explain this dork to me. Who is this Piers homo and what in the hell is he thinking coming over here talking smack at us? Muh boy gets a bit rowdy but that's how we roll when people talk dumb shit.
    Im sorry, but if you think 'your boy' looked good, then you are actually as thick as he is, he came across as a dumb ignorant fat fool, whereas piers came across quite cool and calm.

I know who I think came across better in that, and it was not the loud guy...

• We're giving you guys Nancy Grace for 18 months as punishment.
  • I thought Piers was good when he used to work for the Daily Mirror newspaper here in the UK, and the period immediately after he got fired. His wit and humour was brilliant back then, but he comes across as an arrogant prick now because he thinks he's untouchable. No offense, but you can keep him. :-)
  • Sky, watch the clip, even though piers comes across as arrogant and a prick, wait til you see the absolute fool that is the other guy. Its hilarious to watch him shout and scream while piers is just trying to ask him questions.
  • edited January 2013
    Alex is purposely acting a fool he believes Piere is an intelligence assset for a global govt. He got harassed by TSA and then tailed to their studio. His fans like that he has emotion. He is bullying this guy because of how he has been treating his guests. You give a candid response and dildo plays pics of dead kids while you talk. You screw with Ventura and the pro gunners Alex will retaliate. Piere stfu so he didn't get an ass kicking on national television. Take it as you want but at one point he states Piere is banned from Britain anyone know what he is talking about?
  • HxD, I've seen the clip. Watched it soon after it aired. Was just generally saying that Piers is such a prick now.. :-)

And Dank, as far as I am aware, he isn't. Brits aren't too fond of the guy but he isn't banned.
  • edited January 2013
    Yeah he is a prick and deserved this. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen on CNN since Dice. I caught it live expecting it and boy did he deliver. I want to see the boxing match! His listeners have been saying he should do this so... he did it lol.

Nobody respects CNN it seems. They have become a doormat.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alex-jones-fears-for-life-after-morgan-interview-blames-nypd-or-bloomberg-if-were-killed-by-crackheads/
  • Alex is purposely acting a fool he believes Piere is an intelligence assset for a global govt. He got harassed by TSA and then tailed to their studio. His fans like that he has emotion. He is bullying this guy because of how he has been treating his guests. You give a candid response and dildo plays pics of dead kids while you talk. You screw with Ventura and the pro gunners Alex will retaliate. Piere stfu so he didn't get an ass kicking on national television. Take it as you want but at one point he states Piere is banned from Britain anyone know what he is talking about?

No... Piers stfu because he is professional and composed, he acted like 99.9% other interviewer would have because he cant start shouting and screaming like the other guy because he knows how stupid it makes people look.

Im not debating piers would have got his ass kicked, but you got a guy saying guns should be legal and they are only dangerous in the wrong hands yet I would not like to have seen the big mouth red neck with a gun during that interview as it seems like its idiots like him that get hold of guns that cant control their temper due to their fat man syndrome.
  • edited January 2013
    Piers specializes in misinformation and was a main part of the phone hacking scandal. That is why he left England he was caught lying repeatedly. As CNN has no standards they put him on thinking nobody will notice.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/cnn-increasingly-twitchy-over-piers-morgans-tabloid-past-as-phone-hacking-scandal-spreads-to-daily-mirror-8223424.html
  • edited January 2013
    Piers Morgan's stock has been shot in England. He was given a chance over here with CNN and was seen as potentially insightful but generally an annoying twat. I can't find the interview, but maybe 2 or 3 nights after the Sandyhook Elementary shooting Piers himself was yelling at a gun rights advocate, repeatedly demanding to talk in the middle of the guest's answers to begin a rebut (a la Bill O'Reilly 2005).

His stock was shot here too, and because CNN is desperate for firepower they gave him this huge fucking meatball in the form of crazy-ass Alex Jones. This isn't the news people, it's a business.
  • I've always thought Alex is a plant. That interviews a fairly good example of him sabotaging himself purposely. Still the things he says are spot on it's just incoherent and comes off as crazy because he chose that path.
  • edited January 2013
    I've always thought Alex is a plant. That interviews a fairly good example of him sabotaging himself purposely. Still the things he says are spot on it's just incoherent and comes off as crazy because he chose that path.
    Just to quickly educate people: Alex Jones (in a similar manner as dank) is a conspiracy theorist. Not to say Alex Jones isn't other things (such as a stamp-collector or avid BBQer), but the man is a G-Man paranoist. He's behind the "Police State 2000/2/3" movies, movies about the US government being behind the 9/11 attacks, and believes President Obama works for a foreign source as controller of the US. He's the type of guy who wouldn't trust his local school districts bus drivers because they have to follow certain state-mandated laws which make the bus more vulnerable to GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • edited January 2013
    And your example tying me into dumb crap is why Piere gets no respect from him. Use this game as an example. Ten years ago Alex said these things were happening and now he is right. Ten years ago I said the Liths had a bot and mods were corrupt. In these instances we took flack the whole time and called crazy. Now that we are correct you guys want to continue controlling the topic as an authority. You are not deserving of our respect at this point. We don't feel your types have any integrity for debate. You want to address your predefined talking points and dictate the flow. Just like Alex on this interview I would say screw you guys I have my own statistics that paint a far different picture. Dipshits that were wrong are not the gate keepers. This game is fucked your illusion of order is gone... your dinosaur logic is gone with it. It is like the band on the titanic. You guys might take note of the sinking ship this debate is over you lost. I might add the bots are now killing those that sold the idea it was not happening. The bot has absolute power now you are expendable. Let us hope this isn't a mirror image.
  • edited January 2013
    And your example tying me into dumb crap is why Piere gets no respect from him.
    What 'dumb crap'? The points of view that Alex Jones has? Yea, it is dumb crap.
    Use this game as an example. Ten years ago Alex said these things were happening and now he is right.
    No.

Ten years ago I said the Liths had a bot and mods were corrupt. In these instances we took flack the whole time and called crazy. Now that we are correct you guys want to continue controlling the topic as an authority.
    If this was an idea you were pressing, you are generally correct. More correct than Alex Jones (so it's not a good example to use comparing these two points of views).

Also, who is 'we'? I know you had a UA, or were part of one, but seriously, name another person who is part of this 'we' and is still fighting, like you, on these boards today against "authority"?
    You are not deserving of our respect at this point. We don't feel your types have any integrity for debate. You want to address your predefined talking points and dictate the flow. Just like Alex on this interview I would say screw you guys I have my own statistics that paint a far different picture. Dipshits that were wrong are not the gate keepers.
    It's amazing how far outside the boundaries of public knowledge, general discourse, and implied logical conclusions you take arguments sometimes. If any one person is trying to dictate where conversations go - it's you. Otherwise you may notice a generally formulaic yet organic flow that, while can be exploited, does a great job in tying communications between complex units of humanity - from the individual to the nation. When we say you're a tinfoil-hat wearing person, it's not just the specific ideas you come up with, but it's how far extrapolated you stretch the current condition of the system you speak of to get to these ideas.

I agree dank, a lot of these things are possibilities - but so is scientology, and cults, and voodoo.
    This game is fucked
    I know.

your illusion of order is gone... your dinosaur logic is gone with it. It is like the band on the titanic. You guys might take note of the sinking ship this debate is over you lost. I might add the bots are now killing those that sold the idea it was not happening. The bot has absolute power now you are expendable. Let us hope this isn't a mirror image.
    I'm not answering this now. Maybe later. It doesn't seem to add anything to your point though.
  • edited January 2013
    Point is simple when the talking heads are exposed as a fallacy they should not be treated as gatekeepers.

Most of the time you and I agree. It is way past the argument phase regarding this bot so even if you joke around calling it conspiracy... it is plain as day. So yeah you aren't one of the dildos I should really point a finger at. Still this is how disinfo works. It is not conspiracy yet you continue with that. Like Alex I can only take so much through discourse before I flip out.

I grew up in Port Aransas which he frequents and know a lot of things he talks about it as true. When I was younger it was the spring break capital. Today there are more police than people on that beach. The whole area down there is checkpoints and nobody cares about illegals. They take you straight to a bank machine to pay whatever fine they give and if you do not have it you go to jail. Got a mayo jar in the car? Oh buddy you just broke the law we need to take you to an atm. So yeah I am a fan of Jones and that bus driver comment is a bit off base. Crazy sure. We are all crazy in some way but that shouldn't deter from the message. He broke no laws he is simply adamant and sometimes we need that when discussions are rigged such as Piere's.
  • edited January 2013
    First off, he never said anything about bus drivers - I'm saying that's the type of person he is.

Secondly, I'm agreeing that Pier's interview was rigged to a degree - it was a meatball because of how disagreeable Alex Jones is. I don't think the man is in touch with America as a whole - I know he has a pretty specific audience on his Texas show.

Sometimes people marginalize themselves with their own ideas when they present them in alienating ways, and presume much which is not yet substantiated. It's not always "oppression."
  • Sometimes people stick their head up their own ass and think it smells good.
  • Jesus Christ, an intelligent conversation! Loving every bit of it. :-)
  • edited January 2013
    I think Social underestimates Jones reach. You know who made Ron Paul a rockstar right? That dude went on his show a lot. Jones and Jessie Ventura are tied at the hip too. Ventura is being groomed to take Paul's place because Rand Paul ate the apple. Win or lose this guy is influencing elections. He has lots of people these days. In Texas of course Dave Mustane is a God and who got in trouble with the TSA after the show? That Charlie Sheen thing? Went on Alex right away. McAfee? Yep, he knew it was the one place he could state his case without being blindsided. There aren't a lot of good journalists these days but Jones is on fire.

Think of the envy these other guys must have. He reports to himself. He writes whatever he wants and broadcasts anything he is thinking at any moment. Every attempt to attack him increases his audience. The sponsors are hand picked. If he finds someone saying something he wants to hear he just cancels commercials and plugs nothing. Hell yeah it is crazy and hell yeah they hate it. If anyone is curious download his phone app and enjoy the ride.
  • Hes staying with you, thank god :D

PIERS Morgan has vowed to carry on his fight to ban guns in America and has said he will remain in the country "on the President's orders".

A petition signed by 100,000 Americans called for the TV show host to be deported from the country.

The CNN presenter turned on gun lobbyists in the US following the shooting dead of 20 children at Sandy Hook school last month.

His calls for a ban were met with fierce opposition from pro-gun groups, including the launch of a “deport Piers Morgan” petition by American radio host Alex Jones, with whom Morgan had a heated on-air debate about the issue.

Video:
    Man trying to deport Piers Morgan rages at presenter
    News

PRO-GUN shock jock Alex Jones loses his rag with British host on star's CNN show

Speaking from New York on Daybreak, Morgan said the petition had been unsuccessful after being turned down by President Obama and he would remain in the country to carry on the battle.

He said: "The bottom line, and I know this will be very distressing to people in Britain, is that I'm going to be staying in America on the President’s orders."

Morgan has publicly called for assault rifles to be banned and called them "killing machines".

And he called gun-enthusiast Jones "bordering on insane" after they clashed on his CNN chat show.

f Piers Morgan being interviewed live from America by Aled Jones and Lorraine Kelly
    Discussion ... Piers was guest on Daybreak
    ITV

"This whole logic of more guns, less crime is so deeply flawed and dangerous, it just has to change,” he said.

Asked if he felt fearful for the safety of his family in America, Morgan said he was worried his young daughter could be in danger if she goes to school in the country in a few years’ time.

“I’m already concerned about her safety in a country that has such lax gun control,” he said.

“The reason it has such lax gun control is that the National Rifle Association, the NRA and other gun rights people, is that they breed on fear and the reason they do that is because it guarantees more sales of ammunition and weapons,

"You’re living in a country now that is driven by these people into a sort of subconscious feeling that if you’re not armed, then there’s something wrong with you.”

• First off, he never said anything about bus drivers - I'm saying that's the type of person he is.

Secondly, I'm agreeing that Pier's interview was rigged to a degree - it was a meatball because of how disagreeable Alex Jones is. I don't think the man is in touch with America as a whole - I know he has a pretty specific audience on his Texas show.

Sometimes people marginalize themselves with their own ideas when they present them in alienating ways, and presume much which is not yet substantiated. It's not always "oppression."
    Indeed. Part of me wants to believe that the decision to have Alex on the show was a mistake and CNN was caught off-guard by his rhetoric. Unfortunately, the true story is probably that Alex was invited on the show because of his loud mouth and CNN wanting to instill an image of "Loud nutcases with guns" sub-consciously into the minds of ordinary Americans. In that case, Alex played right into their hands by not having more composure. It's a shame because at the start, I was so happy that Alex was taking a "Fuck you" attitude towards Piers, but by the end, I was thoroughly embarrassed by it all.

Alex should've been smarter. He knows that there's always an agenda, but he didn't think it through prior to the interview, rather seeing it as an opportunity to go ape-shit about everything when ordinary people won't know what the fuck he's on about. The media has already successfully linked Conspiracy Theorists as nutcases in peoples minds, so he should've been more reserved during the interview and prepared properly to fully utilize the opportunity.

Alex had one chance to inform the American public, and blew it. Now, they'll just see him as a nutjob who needs to be disarmed (Although I'm still hopeful some won't).
  • edited January 2013
    No Sky I now believe it is bigger than that. Alex can not say I did this on purpose. If he did they back off. There is no doubt he did it on purpose. First I thought he sabotaged his own movement but as dust settles a new picture emerges. You don't get to his level being a complete retard. Everyone is talking about it and what Alex said is what is really important. Planting that seed on national TV and tricking them into broadcasting extremely damaging info on how they operate is well worth it. Now if he had recited complete jibberish sure he is an idiot... but he didn't and now everyone is watching it. The insanity of this can only be summed up as genius. We have hundreds of thousands of people to host a normal discussion everyone forgets... but we only have one Alex.
  • edited January 2013
    That gif is quite fitting.
  • I don't think it did work, Dank, but I'm hopeful it has in some way that I'm not seeing. I am seeing plenty of articles here in the UK branding him a crazy guy though, and that was what I was afraid of would happen. To take on Piers, you have to use his own methods back at him, otherwise he'll win. Unfortunately, I believe Alex used the wrong tactics and Piers won this time.

Piers is still a prick though. :-)
  • edited January 2013
    It doesn't matter if his character is attacked his fans don't care. The things he said are what matters and not the 1776 crap. The drugs being responsible along with the media. Piers being a hack. We run Al Qaeda the UN has supreme command of our military. Communist nations think we should disarm. False flags fast and furious and Gladio etc. They can't do more to his character it is like HG dissing me for cheating and ignoring ten pages of bot news.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/alex-jones-youre-in-danger-huffpost-live_n_2459055.html
  • Alex should've behaved like Ben Shapiro, who also discussed gun control with Piers: