Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Redcoats

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    That has 5900 views. Alex has 5.5 million and was rank 1 on youtube.

• LMAO, thanks for that info EoD.
  • I don't think taking the guns away will work in the US for many years, too many people prefer having the option.

It works in Britain because that's the way our country has evolved.

Who knows what the future of guns in the US is. I think they both made good points, but people will always find fucked up ways to hurt each other.
  • edited January 2013
    In Britain you have a king and queen, or one of those at any time. We could argue the power they have but they are there and they are rich. It is in their interest for their people to accel and protect the infrastrucure or desire growth. In America we have a bunch of crooks and thugs after their own interests. They can cash out and move elsewhere. This is the one thing about royalty that appeals to me. I trust royalty not to trash their own self interests.
  • Dank, the Queen has no actual political power - more like cultural and social influence. Otherwise there are just as many corrupt financiers and politicians across the pond. Fuck, just look at the LIBOR scandal.

The difference gun wise is that rifling machination and mass production already existed when the United States was still growing landwise (Manifest Destiny). The general population of the British isles didn't quite have those technologies when William the Conquerer committed ground forces.
  • Manifest Destiny was really just one example to spell out two facets of the rooting of gun culture - a domesticated war of sorts (driving out Indian tribes) and the need for law in force once a town was set up.
  • Some people would argue the queen owns the land but like I said I'm not gonna.
  • The US is definitely unique in this sense. I don't own a gun and I probably never will, maybe for fun but never for self-defense. Not much need for it. The vast majority of Canada's gun crimes that I've noticed have been gang members killing each other off.

There was a few million dollar drug bust down the block from me, they confiscated six various handguns, two hunting rifles, an oldschool shotgun, a few crossbows and a couple knives. It's almost amusing seeing the contrast, given how similar our countries are.

• I don't really consider it possible to have "fun" with a gun. You can have what's considered a fun time when going out hunting or target shooting but the gun isn't what's making those things fun. It's always a tool never a toy.
    What do you mean "the gun isn't what's making those things fun"? I shoot at the range once in a while because it's fun to fire a gun - it's fun to load a magazine, it's fun to cycle a round, and it's fun to fire the trigger. Hell, it's a bonus if I get a really good shot in, I just wanna hit the target.
  • edited January 2013
    Maybe if the country right next to you had a gun ban and at the same time the mob there stacked heads and mutilated their people all day you would feel differently. Then take into account your govt supplying them weapons to take away your own. All the while admitting this and ignoring prescription drugs and the drug and terrorism war they can never win nor care to win. Overlook them using kids as shields to do this and fake crying on TV about kids here and never caring a rats ass about anybody elses. Go back to sleep nothing to see here.
  • Maybe if the country right next to you had a gun ban and at the same time the mob there stacked heads and mutilated their people all day you would feel differently. Then take into account your govt supplying them weapons to take away your own. All the while admitting this and ignoring prescription drugs and the drug and terrorism war they can never win nor care to win. Overlook them using kids as shields to do this and fake crying on TV about kids here and never caring a rats ass about anybody elses. Go back to sleep nothing to see here.
  • edited January 2013
    You think I made that up or you are just saying you are personally that fucking stupid?

Research fast and furious. Research Mexican drug cartels. Research collateral damage. Your mentality is what is wrong with the world you fucking sponge of a person. Have kids you will realize how evil this shit is. I don't care what country these victims are in that aint right and if you think it is fuck you. When you die may your eternity be spent with these evil bastards.
  • Hate and conspiracy dank? How are you going to get a "sponge" like me to ever see your point of view when you present it with such vitrol and so in so convoluted a manner.

I agree the our "drug war" is an utter failure and a self-destructive policy that jails more people than violent criminals. I wasn't even thinking about Mexicans, but I do know the U.S. in the latter half of the 20th century has provided plenty of weapons in both South America and the Middle East to groups with questionable morals and motives.

It's not that I disagree with you heavily dank. It's the fact that in general I usually agree with some of your points. In fact, have you thought that perhaps I care enough about these issues that I'd want them presented in public discourse by someone who wasn't a complete fucking imbecile?
  • edited January 2013
    Plenty of well educated people brought these events to light not I and not Jones. Nobody noticed until he said it in a way to break the mold. You can talk all the dumb shit you want about how everyone has to deliver the msg in monotone from a cloud. It doesn't change the information. You can belittle truth and bad mouth those saying it if you desire. As Alex would say let your chains rest lightly against you. All yall dissing him should be ashamed.
  • I dont even know that guy is so i cant comment haha.

Ive worked with people from a few different walks of life. The one guys wife used to live in Mexico, she said you could watch the news and when they say "six corpses found in a ditch with no heads" you could multiply that number by ten or more for the truth. Men, women, children, theyd all play a vital role in a cartel.

Add on to that the fact that we all know the US is one of the biggest arms dealers in the world... yeah Id say that paints a pretty bloody picture :-p

Theres nothing wrong with it, according to many, as that shit would happen with or without american intervention. All they are doing is guiding it, gentle nudges in the direction they want. But then its that selfish attitude that has this world in such a shitty state that I dunno if I want kids any more. Sux
  • Dank is nuts deep in alex jones hole.
  • edited January 2013
    It is not Alex it is the people backing that info in high places. He just links to it and talks smack. Like this Sandy Hook thing. It is crazy weird.
  • edited January 2013
    FFS don't act like you know me noob. Fate already bitch slapped your boy. What's that you say Morgan the flu shots a conspiracy?

• Nah, it's alright. You can keep him.