Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shady [Christmas]...

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Haha i dont believe lovs, but until I hear a better version of the story, itll do for me. Hence you just admitting to pking 2pac, that sort of validates the part about you botting last round. Not a stretch to think youd do it this rd too

Unless you didnt use bots, but i doubt youd waste your own pa's when you have bots to use ;)
  • edited December 2012
    They are just finishing sk off, bot as many real players as possible to get more people to leave.
    Bingo. I disbanded Luck in 1:2 because a bot robbed me non stop since I left noob. It was surplus cash not really effecting me but I lost interest knowing I was being setup to be broken by a script.
  • lol XD. ofc i have a moo acount years back it was awesome for the database (before it became public) but u believe random stuff mate. u believe lovsan when he is saying he pkd 2pac with multis. when in fact i set up that pk with 4 friends in a aim chat. and i havent spoken to lov since last round so. :P (true story)
    ps it gets even worse whe n seeing the full site sk.moo(n)l(igh)t ;)
    I even heard you tried to frame me

• i didnt use my own pas, i didnt have probes. i got 4 friends together and they did the actuall kidnaps. no arsons were needed, no nukes just 22 kidnaps. wasnt that hard to find people i trusted willing to pk the #2/3? at the time :P no bots involved. ps if i made bots they wouldnt run pks but use massive amounts of wls (and be dws :P) maybe next round ;)

@ viva, frame u? huh?
    Viva doesnt know how to pk.
  • If he didn't tell his alliance, don't war his alliance. I for one have hit every multi KT that has come up, there just hasn't been a post in a long time.

If you think punishment is due, punish *him*.
  • edited December 2012
    (50) New News, Fck your bots nigga.

FailBotFail

And I was robbing you, Dank.

• the problem in moonlight's story is that all his friends are his bots
  • Afte seeing their shit idea of a pk on HG this morning, ive decided it is Viva/Neg running the bots. They sucked donkey cock at pks last rd so it must be them.
  • Its hard hunting bots when your people are getting trained by the only alliance that refuses to accept a 48-72 hour nap. Why should the big guys hit for 10-16 land when there sector is being raped for 200 a hit?
  • Afte seeing their shit idea of a pk on HG this morning, ive decided it is Viva/Neg running the bots. They sucked donkey cock at pks last rd so it must be them.
  • edited December 2012
    Everyone in this thread supporting Uni NAPs and bot killing is dumb.

Pussyland is a moron, but is 100% right with his post.

One main point: Lets all NAP and waste resources on bots (which in my alliance not on successful hit has been posted in >24hr) while Christmas has the whole universe to hit, rob, and grow. Meanwhile if we uni napped and killed the bots all round there would still be bots left when the round was over.

SK is what it is. People playing it to play bot-free are either dumb, slow, ignorant, retarded, or all of the above. I haven't been around for a few rounds but it always seems the same.. Uni NAP waste time accomplish nothing. There is a point where it is ineffective to even try to kill bots, and that point was like 10 rounds ago.. and if you can't see that to be true then you probably should stop playing now.

And I didnt even mention the fact that over half of the universe is FW, and we are what.. 2 weeks into the round? Real big offenses around to kill there bots.... This will go far.
  • uni wars the bots, christmas farms the uni
  • Atmo, If there were 500 I might agree with you, But there isn't. There's 50 horribly built ugly FCKin bots and maybe another 50 multies in general that are active. With naps it took the uni 4 out of 8 weeks to kill 500 bots or render them inactive. Wouldn't take more then a week to kill 100.

Your general opinion is one of someone who doesn't have to worry about getting bot raped... Must be nice.
  • "Your general opinion is one of someone who doesn't have to worry about getting bot raped... Must be nice. "

What do you mean by that?

I came into this round and every round for the past 10 that I've played expecting to get bot raped? If you are playing SK at this time and not prepared to lose your KD at any moment then you are extremely slow. And judging by your rage earlier at getting hit by a few kds (nice LT army I heard.. better luck next time) I judge you got hella bent outta shape over multis touching your kd. Since you've been around a few rounds, I'm going to go with you just generally being slow,

And so we're killing 100 kds? How many have we got so far? More then a week you say? Its been just under 24 hrs.. Are 14 dead? (100/7 incase you're too slow) I think you might be a bit delusional.
  • Pretty sure he has as much reason ti worry as anyone of being raped, and hes not wrong.

When there were 500, we had 200 actives. There are now 50 multis and we have 100 actives? Maybe less :p
    Ill never agree to bot wars, the only reason im not abusing Inferno is cause Ian is doing what he thinks is best. Ill help him out ith w/e that is, but this bot war is a lose/lose scenario HG
  • edited December 2012
    Well they target my friends first per norm so for us it's always a loose loose, just doing as much damage as we can on our way out...

I agree with sky partially too, why we play a game were fair competition is dead I dunno... But if your not willing to fight the bots then why are you even playing? Not like war,top ranks etc mean shit when all the competition is being bot raped... The bots participate in war and rape certain ppl before they can roll others.. There is no winning with them here so why not try to nullify the threat... Not like we got Kesha himself here guys..
  • edited December 2012
    (50) New News, Fck your bots nigga.

FailBotFail

And I was robbing you, Dank.

You claim anything you can its not suprising you would say that but no I could see who was doing it with fdc. Just random accounts. You can claim it if you want robs for 5 and 6k arent all that impressive. Some higher but just excess I don't care enough to play with the bots.
  • If thats your view tjen why play HG? I compete with friends, if it werent for that i wouldnt play
  • edited December 2012
    If thats your view tjen why play HG? I compete with friends, if it werent for that i wouldnt play
    This is why I stopped after training bra... I was told bots weren't aggressive so I decided to play a few rounds. And surprise surprise early kts and bot rape soon as I sign up. Nothing's changed I likely won't sign up again for a year or so.. To bad whomever is running the bots can't handle any competition period...
  • edited December 2012
    Everyone in this thread supporting Uni NAPs and bot killing is dumb.

One main point: Lets all NAP and waste resources on bots (which in my alliance not on successful hit has been posted in >24hr) while Christmas has the whole universe to hit, rob, and grow. Meanwhile if we uni napped and killed the bots all round there would still be bots left when the round was over.

SK is what it is. People playing it to play bot-free are either dumb, slow, ignorant, retarded, or all of the above. I haven't been around for a few rounds but it always seems the same.. Uni NAP waste time accomplish nothing. There is a point where it is ineffective to even try to kill bots, and that point was like 10 rounds ago.. and if you can't see that to be true then you probably should stop playing now.

And I didnt even mention the fact that over half of the universe is FW, and we are what.. 2 weeks into the round? Real big offenses around to kill there bots.... This will go far.
    The admin is a total flake. We gave him two years to correct this and tons of advice. He never even addressed it. Tards like HG and Lynog want to dictate what you do and what your alliance does. Move to Holos game and let SK die. The time has come to abandon SK. I stuck around to fight the dorks and had some fun but now the feud ended nothing is left to keep me playing.
  • Everyone in this thread supporting Uni NAPs and bot killing is dumb.

The admin is a total flake. We gave him two years to correct this and tons of advice. He never even addressed it. Tards like HG and Lynog want to dictate what you do and what your alliance does. Move to Holos game and let SK die. The time has come to abandon SK.

Stop talking about going to leave sk and just do it!
  • If thats your view tjen why play HG? I compete with friends, if it werent for that i wouldnt play
    This is why I stopped after training bra... I was told bots weren't aggressive so I decided to play a few rounds. And surprise surprise early kts and bot rape soon as I sign up. Nothing's changed I likely won't sign up again for a year or so.. To bad whomever is running the bots can't handle any competition period...
    Same. I doubt I'll still be around after today. This is such a depressing game now. Far better ones out there with way, way more players.
  • edited December 2012
    Last round was the first time I played in almost a year. I rarely play this game I will troll sk until the last person is gone. Playing is much different than laughing at the people that buy into this Scouse xLTx bot controlled dictatorship. Of course they want you to nap they made their food it does not bother them. It is like republicans and democrats both sides same agenda just bs to trick the idiots with a complacent admin that always left them in charge.
  • Horribly built bots? So its not kesha, must be either Skydragon or Dank.
  • edited December 2012
    What a dumbass response.
  • No scousers playing, come to pfs and see dank still crying about us :-))

Also, no scousers playing, just as many bots as usual..

They need to die or SK is finished, but after a few rounds back when the uni napped id rather not nap and die to the bots than play another round like that. Most boring round ever.
  • On the flipside Qwj, no scousers playing and the farms+moo are gone. Hmmmm
  • I thought everyone was complaining about moo bots?
  • I thought dank was complaining about moo bots?
  • HG, you are playing next round... Our group needs your premi for it. Btw our group will consist of Myself, HG, Lynog, and Dank. Make it happen fool.