Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Smart SK players

2»

Comments

• Thats me too
  • I have been raped by multis over the last 2 days. it's obviously some one who hates me.
    it's lynog
    lol where are you?
  • Dont even get me started on multirapes :p I assume you faggots wrote down WG kds IPs.
  • edited December 2012
    All he does is point out cheaters. Viva is awesome. I still to this day have seen jack shit linking him to anything and the people he gets KTed are by the player base including yourself Brad. You helped him last round too and you did a damn good job of it. He kept your belly full why the hate?

You should join in an experiment. You get in the pfs and post who is cheating and why. Watch how fast they turn on you.
  • Thats me too
    so it's you who is multi raping me. ???

• I would say he's being sarcastic, but it's not outside the realms of possibility either, lol.
  • All he does is point out cheaters. Viva is awesome. I still to this day have seen jack shit linking him to anything and the people he gets KTed are by the player base including yourself Brad. You helped him last round too and you did a damn good job of it. He kept your belly full why the hate?

You should join in an experiment. You get in the pfs and post who is cheating and why. Watch how fast they turn on you.
    You're right I was very active in the war last round, but I'm active in every war cus thats what I do. However, the second I find out that viva was creating multis, encouraging cheating, and encouraging/building bots is the second I stopped participating in the war. As soon as you were killed I pulled our sector out of the war. It was a uni war vs one alliance and we didnt need the bot,cheating, multis it was really fun till all that came into play.

As far as people turning on me? I dont have any enemies at all, scratch that I have one enemy and thats hero of the day. Back in the day he multi raped me 3 rounds in a row. I am against cheating of any sort and everyone knows it, Ive been a very strong advocate for fair play. I call people out of cheating I just dont get the response you do, because I go about it in a different way.

I don't really no who you are you fuk ing pakki cunt
    go fuck yourself you rapist
  • just shut up dissing me. I have never cheated . only link I have is that they hit me !
  • and you ask them to use multies to help

and create accounts to pass AL to before you are dead
  • viva and brad both are cheaters I have proof but wont post it.
    Says the macro user

puppy keep out of it. me and you have always been fine with each other.

I just don't appreciate getting multi raped. but hey they have not killed me and I have killed 2 of them

• Yet you didnt mind when it was happening yo us last round... uhhhhh, yeah go fuck yourself hahah
  • Yet you didnt mind when it was happening yo us last round... uhhhhh, yeah go fuck yourself hahah

no zeal I told the controller to stop. and said I would kill him.
    then I spoke to hansa and helped kill them

so shut up you Muslim
  • Viva what is your kingdom?
  • Idiot thats me. Stop fail trolling