Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Smart SK players

edited December 2012 in Game Talk
Qwj and the Zealites made a thread for stupid people like themselves. This one is for the rest of us.

Comments

• Yes, Im stupid for calling out farmers. My bad.
  • edited December 2012
    Get of the smart thread tardball. Rat on your guilty pal in your own post.
  • Thread not for me yet im instantly mentioned in the very first post B-) feels good being so infamous. You build us up dank, thanks mate.
  • edited December 2012
    Leave account building to your bot you already screwed the pooch by logging in a month early.
  • this is an Oxymoronic thread.. as "Smart and SK" most people wouldn't put together lol.
  • I'm with dank on this one, because you should do everything at least once.
  • No idea what you are talking about but dont let that stop you
  • I want to clarify that I'm with dank for the thread, not the accusations he's making.
  • edited December 2012
    I don't even know about my accusation. Qwj is the one posting he did whatever in the stupid thread. Kind of stupid of him but hey he was at least in the right place for a minute.
  • Im not smart sk! who dafuq let me in?
  • Wrong thread puppy try the stupid one with your buddies.
  • I dont have any buddies :(
  • I don't even know about my accusation. Qwj is the one posting he did whatever in the stupid thread. Kind of stupid of him but hey he was at least in the right place for a minute.
    Because i found the suicider legit. Not my fault nobody else did
  • Because i found the suicider legit.
    Took me a few minutes to type anything because I was laughing so hard. Thanks mate! :-))
  • Well I figured one of you guys were involved by the lack of info. Looks like Zeality got confused and ratted you out on accident. Hey uh... could you post proof on yourself doing it?
  • I dont even...
  • edited December 2012
    s2: JANUS 1:2 and Divine Wind 1:3 and Gal2 Nigga 2:4 all match multiple IPs.

Divine Wind - gave him group pass in my 1:3 sector through PFs, so, not an 'imposter'.
    Our kingdom Hueco Mundo (1:15) bravely defended against JANUS (1:12) and lost 46 planets.
    December 11, 22:13:55 Our kingdom Hueco Mundo (1:15) bravely defended against JANUS (1:12) and lost 38 planets.
    December 11, 22:13:59 Our kingdom Hueco Mundo (1:15) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 11, 22:13:59 Our kingdom Hueco Mundo (1:15) bravely defended against JANUS (1:12) and lost 32 planets.
    December 11, 22:14:05 Our kingdom Hueco Mundo (1:15) bravely defended against JANUS (1:12) and lost 27 planets.

So this is you QWJ or is this seperate? It's impossible to tell what is happening in the stupid thread. None of the kingdoms he quotes are where they are claimed to be, not even Janus. Stupid people... sigh.
  • he sabotaged me so i probed him and he was land def, i posted proof in my alliance
  • December 11, 22:13:28 Hueco Mundo (1:15) Spy on Kingdom 1,085 6 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lord Aizen

Planets: 386
    Networth: 32,786
    Honor: 1,200
    Platinum: 524,390
    Power: 30,000
    Population: 4,275

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 211
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 1,014
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 0
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • yeh see, free land
  • edited December 2012
    So you are saying you didn't send out your war leaders and then conviently a kingdom built with all offense shows up to give you max honor, land, and bank. Wow man you are such a good builder you can already call already call others a shit builder. There is a rule to not hit these suicider kingdoms more than once but it only applies to shit builders not pros like you.
  • edited December 2012
    :-))

You really will believe anything wont you

Consider yourself trolled
  • edited December 2012
    You are the one posting it. Consider yourself an idiot. I have no doubt you will just claim another kingdom if it is yours.
  • Where have I posted it mate?

I simply pretended to be that kingdom and only 1 person was stupid enough to believe it....ill say no names
  • You say it is yours it is posted by yourself in your stupid thread. Stop trolling yourself? Pretty sure your troll kingdom will get killed.
  • I am pretty sure if you read that other thread you will see who actually created that thread mate. I know the meth has melted your brain but it shouldnt be hard to find.

Feel free to kill it, whoever it is deserves it.
  • Yep you gonna die cheater.
  • Dank and qwj are so cute together!
  • If I tell you what other accounts I am will you multi them too?
  • I have been raped by multis over the last 2 days. it's obviously some one who hates me.
    it's lynog