Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is better Round 2 (losers Bracket) Dank vs. Hot Gates

124»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Think you guys are just extra worked up caring. I can say anything I want it changes nothing. For whatever reason you seem to think there is this audience paying attention and choosing sides. The game is dead it aint growing. New people are multis you make and give a new identity. It is always the same people in every thread. I can care less what side Zeality chooses. Beyond that this whole act is to impress your own multi you just made only I am well aware it is your imagination.

Like this Viva and Sky thing. He says word for word the same crap Sky said to you. Even challenges to meet and fight Lynog. Yet you still fall for it. Mental midgets.
  • Think you guys are just extra worked up caring. I can say anything I want it changes nothing. For whatever reason you seem to think there is this audience paying attention and choosing sides. The game is dead it aint growing. New people are multis you make and give a new identity. It is always the same people in every thread. I can care less what side Zeality chooses. Beyond that this whole act is to impress your own multi you just made only I am well aware it is your imagination.

Like this Viva and Sky thing. He says word for word the same crap Sky said to you. Even challenges to meet and fight Lynog. Yet you still fall for it. Mental midgets.
    He fell for it? by not turning up?
    Think you guys are just extra worked up caring. I can say anything I want it changes nothing. For whatever reason you seem to think there is this audience paying attention and choosing sides.
    Yeh nobody pays attention....nobody but you who puts us on a pedestal like we are some sort of underground Illuminati ruling SK