Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is better Round 2 (losers Bracket) Dank vs. Hot Gates

edited December 2012 in General
Dank Vs. Hot gates

G0!

Comments

• HG doesn't even get KTed he dies from confusion.
  • my tummy hurts...i had too much candy
  • Think of it like this

Dank has to multi hg when he leaves newbie to affect him...nuff said
  • No I multi him cuz he call me multi so I killed him with multis.
  • edited December 2012
    No I multi him cuz he call me multi so I killed him with multis.
    Get trolled much? Shit next time ill try " Dank can't send me $1000" see if that works...lmao

Pm me for accnt info, the money will go to the get Ty and flazer laid fund :)

Pssssst! It's called reverse psychology... Works on 4 year olds and Dank, every time :)
  • No I multi him cuz he call me multi so I killed him with multis.
    If we stopped calling you a tinfoil hat wearing, conspiracy theory creating weirdo, would you stop being that as well?
  • HG is marginally better, but I like to round down so as to keep things even, therefore HG = Dank. They both claim some wild shit.
  • Dank since he actually survived past a week. HG talks lots of trash but no bite while at least Dank backs up his talk with some form of effort.
  • Dank since he actually survived past a week. HG talks lots of trash but no bite while at least Dank backs up his talk with some form of effort.
    I agree tyris

• Yea Ty your right, Being KTed for rolling top kds intra alliance day 4 is def talking not walking -_- . Should play like Ty I suppose? Hide all round then suicide out of shame lmao
  • Can you at least please stop bragging about a noob dw? That would make it all okay.
  • edited December 2012
    Can you at least please stop bragging about a noob dw? That would make it all okay.

Lmao I was never bragging about the kd really, anyone with common sense can figure out how to beast with a DW.... Just the fact that 15 kds, 5 of them tops got steam rolled. But again... We're All talk no walk remember? Cuz for sure they kted all 10 of us cuz we talk to much... Nothing to do with walking all over DX kds or anything -_-

Bottom line no matter how easy it is to DW, We had to be killed or we would have continued to open hand slap anyone we wanted to.
  • open hand slap
    Since a closed hand slap would be a punch, I don't think you have to say open hand...
  • edited December 2012
    Really Scars? LoL

@ Adam, You wanna know the difference between Dank and I? When Dank wants to stomp someone out he needs to multi. When I wanna stomp someone out my friends and I go DW.

Friends > Multis

And before anyone says "It was week 1 big deal" if Arson and 619 hadn't accidentally matched ips it would have been later in the round.Where Danks only chance is doing it week 1.
  • Can you at least please stop bragging about a noob dw? That would make it all okay.

Lmao I was never bragging about the kd really, anyone with common sense can figure out how to beast with a DW.... Just the fact that 15 kds, 5 of them tops got steam rolled. But again... We're All talk no walk remember? Cuz for sure they kted all 10 of us cuz we talk to much... Nothing to do with walking all over DX kds or anything -_-

Bottom line no matter how easy it is to DW, We had to be killed or we would have continued to open hand slap anyone we wanted to.
    And yet, you posted in your prefs that you rolled tops... and youve brought it up in the pfs a dozen times.
  • edited December 2012
    If you misunderstood our gloating I apologize? Anyone could do what we did, But most don't I guess was your argument Zeal? Or they just use multis I suppose...

The only thing about my KD I was laughing about "Could have been confused for gloating" was not till I went 100% Offense and multis started suiciding on me was a breakable by anyone but my buddies, LOL ER and a DW built like mine were first breaks on me a day or so after multis had been suiciding on me.
  • edited December 2012

problem is you dont know HOW to play a dw

Your statement is easily nullified by the fact I was KTed. People who don't know how to DW are still alive bro. Cuz they were never a threat, and if u play DW and can't manage to be considered a threat? Lmao

• Your gloating is sad because most players can do what you did, they just don't. Intralliance rolling is just about the easiest thing to do as your alliancemates arent expecting it.

Its just amusing seeing the things you pride yourself on lol
  • edited December 2012
    I win cuz I don't even try to defend my shitty building. HG seems to think he deserves acclaim for sucking.
  • edited December 2012
    Yes, Give me your tears gypsy.

@ Zeal, It's silly that I take pride in consistently building kds that are KT worthy? And by KT worthy I mean I haven't played a round in S1 were I wasn't KTed by week 3 or multi raped. Whether I was rank 30 or 150 it doesn't matter, If active my kd needs to be killed.

I thought you said you play for fun not ranks? Cuz we obviously got a difference in opinion on what playing for fun/war is...
  • edited December 2012
    The fck you guys turn into a bunch of score whoring turtles or what? It's ALL about the KTs. If your not KTed your a waste of space IMO.
  • You just really suck at reading comprehension... I saw the news on your kingdom ths round, You calling that multirape as you so often have is hilarious haha.

Its just ridiculous how you exaggerate so damn much, as though none of us were around. You dont need to suck to make a war kingdom, you also dont need to let the world know everytime you roll a top/get multied/ktd. We get it, you are doing the same things everyone else does.

KT-worthy is not something to brag about HG, I shouldnt even have to say that haha.
  • I never said I got multi raped this round, I said multis suicided on me for a day. Multi rape is 2k+ news a HR, First round LG was created. You played that round and say I exaggerate? I posted "new news 2,357" in PFs for fcks sake Zeal.

Not sure whose worse at reading comprehension you or I,lol... You seem to exaggerate and change the context of my posts lol... I say multis (Plural meaning only more then 1) suicided on me for a day and you say I exaggerate lol...
  • Ive seen you claim you were multiraped, at least a few times this round. Thats what I was referring to, champ.
  • edited December 2012
    I have rolled HG so many times outside of war that it is hardly worth mentioning. So has everyone else. I find this post offensive it is like comparing me to an inactive Oceanic that nobody built on.