Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planet Type Suggestion

Comments

• I stopped reading when you said current FW requires deeper strat. LOL
    Zeality, obviously there are alot of FW fans out there, they worry about FW to be change, even so, they want a better FW.

Fair is absent in their mind

• I vote we give FW +80 plat on SMs and -25% return times.
    I vote u to create your own server. LOL
  • K2sk, cant you see FW are imba now?
  • He's trollin you Artemus, most responses in this thread were sarcastic. FW is retardedly overpowered.
  • goes like this imo

1. DW
    2. FW

The rest of the bunch

bottom tier: oceanic
  • Heed this warning u faggots

Anymore GC talk and there wont be a GC anymore. I dont give a fuck if its a shared box holo.

Also my s2 kingdom beats your fb kingdom mind. Looks like source players are better then u
  • Heed this warning u faggots

Anymore GC talk and there wont be a GC anymore. I dont give a fuck if its a shared box holo.

Also my s2 kingdom beats your fb kingdom mind. Looks like source players are better then u
    Jesus you whine a lot.
  • edited December 2012
    Heed this warning u faggots

No one force u to join our discussion and don't say you are better than the others, you can prove it by playing with MindNRA at the same server next round, people with bad language are always bad player

• people with bad language are always bad player
    nope

• S1 is different from fbsk mind, you will have explored a LOT more land than me and made a lot less and a lot smaller hits.

In mob with no exploring and constantly hitting I could easily out train my sols and i wasnt 3-1 sms/res
  • Anymore GC talk and there wont be a GC anymore. I dont give a fuck if its a shared box holo.
    If you don't like hearing about it, don't play it, and skip over the mentions of it here. ;)

If you would like to show that you aren't absolute shit without cheating, give it a shot.
  • Anymore GC talk and there wont be a GC anymore. I dont give a fuck if its a shared box holo.
    If you don't like hearing about it, don't play it, and skip over the mentions of it here. ;)

If you would like to show that you aren't absolute shit without cheating, give it a shot.
    Congrats Mr Scars, u hit the jackpot in this room!!
  • Competition on GC will sux after a couple rounds. I think itll start big-ish, tail off more every round... then if Holo does something that works better than EA, itll slowly increase.
  • I think he's got the right idea of accepting input from the players and trying to make the cater the game to what we want. The addition of a few other things that he has planned will help out too (the in game HOF function, etc).
  • I hope you do. These games are great timekillers, all sk needs to be great is no more multis. Simple demands i should think!
  • Don't forget advertising on other places (I already signed up on topwebgames), a alternative design for mobile access, and in future, iphone/android apps and linked to facebook.

I know that the most important aspect of the game is a playerbase, and believe me, I know how to increase it.

And pos, your threats make me laugh.
    The thing is that i see all ur cocksucking buddies spam that your a fair ingame moderator yet everything ive seen u do says otherwise.

The lowest act of all is coming to sk and spamming your shit like ive already seen

Ill be the one laughing come signup day ;) hell i already am
  • Also curious why an 'accomplished' programmer such as yourself is usin deprecated functions that are very exploitable.

Wad a good move using a random password on your website me thinks
  • You can ignore pos. His name signifies what he is :) Always cryin about something new
  • And btw, the lowest act would be for me to come back unleash my botnet on SK, completely killing it.
    so now your threatening me and starkingdoms? lol?
    I don't even care what password you use on my site. Even an "accomplished" programmer like me knows to store passwords as a md5 hash.
    yeah m8 because encrypted passwords really get sent to you in email as plain text

fucking idiot

u can try to threaten me all u like m8

ive got some tricks that u gooks will shit your pants over
  • Well, at least we know that pos doesn't only hate black people.. He's an equal opportunity racist. ;)
  • the question is

y are u still here
  • Was I supposed to be somewhere else?
  • doesnt goc have its own forum for the retards that play it?
  • inb4 holos cocksucking buddies

o shit too late
  • inb4 holos cocksucking buddies

o shit too late
    lol @ how dumb that was
  • edited December 2012
    Hackers are mentally ill people, they are weaklings and nerds who cant life at the real world, they fail every time at every where in every things they do in real life.

The existence of cyberworld save them from their misery, they have chance to see naked woman, beat others at game and make friend, but they are not satisfied, they want to hold judgement in their hand which cause them to be caught, stay in cool dark prison with some muchacha which become their bedmate.

Pos, perhaps you should attend some gym classes to release the energy inside of u, or martial art classes or maybe girl scout so that u wont have ur early ejaculation problem anymore.
  • I hope you do. These games are great timekillers, all sk needs to be great is no more multis. Simple demands i should think!
    Agreed! Thumbs up

• pospos
    edited December 2012

I am already shaking in my boots, oh noes. What tricks, whining some more?

>Implying that there is a relationship between the method of storage on a database and the way a password is sent to you. And I thought I was a crap programmer...
    LOL

proof u dont know wat ur talking about m8

i figured u gooks would be good programmers

guess i was wrong