Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank Busted

2»

Comments

• Dank is innocent of any wrong doing.

It's funny how these problems arrised after lynog left
    Very fishing. Like his mams pussy
  • The only cheating 2ndC does are things that TECHNICALLY break the rules but are available for everyone else to do. If you're too lazy to have a couple of probe farms between friends then oh well, shit happens. They aren't the only ones, and it's kinda funny watching people deny it over and over again AND those that act like it's such a huge deal. It's an excuse to kill off KDs. We need those justifications.
    Except we are the few people who dont hit suiciders, or hit smaller ones once at most. Why would we make farms to not hit. Lynog doesnt even hit smaller suiciders as he knows people like dank will literally cry his meth addicted ass off

Back on topic, there is no evidence of YOU cheating...although we all know you are you are just slightly more intelligent than viva so dont actually match your other account(s) that you used to lock the sectors in the alliances. What we DO know is that you protect cheats.

• You are still protecting miya 1.5 which is a concern
  • You are still protecting miya 1.5 which is a concern
    Nope, like I said, cancel war and post up klepto like you said, and ill look at his sector news, if i see you guys killing ill happily join in.

Until then your word means nothing to me and i know your plan to kila miya then sit back and not do a thing to klepto.

• Except we are the few people who dont hit suiciders, or hit smaller ones once at most. Why would we make farms to not hit. Lynog doesnt even hit smaller suiciders as he knows people like dank will literally cry his meth addicted ass off

I'm talking probe farms. Easy enough to spot a max rob and how to tick rob effectively. Hitting a suicider, yeah, I don't think you all do that. I'm just saying that people should stop ONLY talking about it. It's maddening.

And why the hell does an alliance need war status to kill one or two kds? the fuck is going on?
  • Now? there is war now

Although they did nap up and the whole uni declared war to kill 2 kds earlier in the round
  • It was to get the job done quicker

Laughing cow declared first
  • yeah, that's what I meant. why? who the hell are these ALs?
  • dank and viva...says it all

so then viva, i expect you want to nap up and all declare on badmofo to kill the guy you want to kill?
  • besides them