Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dank Busted

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
So let us see some proof on me. Don't start crying about other people. Post proof of me doing anything besides disinformation, which I feel all good leaders should engage in.

Comments

• you definitely dominate everyone when it comes to making & wearing stylish tinfoil hats
  • you definitely dominate everyone when it comes to making & wearing stylish tinfoil hats
    So you are saying the Scouse don't cheat to rule the game? I just imagine this right. Maybe the truth is people like you are crazy and I'm sane.
    So you are saying the Scouse don't cheat to rule the game? I just imagine this right. Maybe the truth is people like you are crazy and I'm sane.
    please tell me where "So you are saying the Scouse don't cheat to rule the game?" appears in my comment... maybe i'll have to wear one of those tinfoil hats of yours to see it too?
  • So what exactly are you saying is tinfoil hat anything inparticular?
  • They aren't the cleanest players around, but I think you exaggerate the truths a bit. Do you honestly believe everything you type?
  • edited November 2012
    Example.
  • Pie is 2ndC

I'm not. If fact next to Cobras, Lynog is my favorite KT. Everyone knows this. But, I like to KT him out of respect... Not hatred. Although.... Being in his sector last round is really where that respect comes from. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, he treated me fairly and I only had to tap him once to prove I'm not a push over lol.
  • Dank is one of the most honorable people around. Get off his back crying and whining about shit.
  • Sky... Just log back intro your Viva account... Cause now you just look toolish...
  • Pie, I'm not viva, asswipe.

And lou, with the people around today, he's better than most.
  • So there is nothing but baseless accusations.
  • Pie, I'm not viva, asswipe.

And lou, with the people around today, he's better than most.
    not even close

Yep, ur not. You're just shit at this game.
  • I don't know you but you talk like you're shit at this game. Only lynog talks out his ass and has to wipe himself with toilet paper when he spews the usual verbal diarrhea over these forums.
  • So let us see some proof on me. Don't start crying about other people. Post proof of me doing anything besides disinformation, which I feel all good leaders should engage in.
    I haven't seen dank cheat this round and I haven't heard of any hard evidence
  • He definitely lied about how difficult using Keshas bot was, why would he lie about that if he wasn't using it himself?
  • edited November 2012
    Zeality I told you what happened with the bot. We went over there to look at it and it's written in Scouse. I kid but nobody knew wtf anything meant. Maybe it's normal to you guys or he changed it but it was just weird to us. I don't really want to use a bot so I didn't invest any time in trying to figure out how to work one. You can brag about your bot skills all that you like. I am sure nobody will pick up on it.
  • It just sounds sketchy that you say it was hard to figure out, yet the options are written clear as day.
  • edited November 2012
    Well I obviously spent very little time with it. I saw enough to know what I was up against.
  • edited November 2012
    The only cheating 2ndC does are things that TECHNICALLY break the rules but are available for everyone else to do. If you're too lazy to have a couple of probe farms between friends then oh well, shit happens. They aren't the only ones, and it's kinda funny watching people deny it over and over again AND those that act like it's such a huge deal. It's an excuse to kill off KDs. We need those justifications.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah because I'm a crazy tinfoil hat guy to even suggest that somebody in the top kingdoms is using the bot. I'm dealing with a few mental midgets here. All of G2 is stacked instantly and Lynog makes a post asking for roses to be thrown at him.
  • The sad thing is Jayr, I never have and never will use probefarms. I still compete every round, I don't build as good of kingdoms as Lynog or Jones but they're part of a veeeeeeeery small group that builds better than me.

Probe farms aren't necessary, tbh that would suck all the fun out for me. Wish more people thought the same haha
  • edited November 2012
    The real strategy is in bank farming. You can't get caught. A bot is perfect for this.
  • Screamin did some intense bank farming a few rounds back when he played. His groupmate would be online with like, 9mil in the bank haha
  • edited November 2012
    If you saw my kingdom that is silly. I think that is how they get so big early though. Screamin and Lynog were sharing it was pretty well known. Lynog would reply to me on his account.
  • Fair enough I'm sure somebody will fail at bank farming. Might as well be me.
  • I debated it since im shit at finding banks 50% of the time, but the idea of putting work into a second kingdom just sounds fucking horrifying.
  • The sad thing is Jayr, I never have and never will use probefarms. I still compete every round, I don't build as good of kingdoms as Lynog or Jones but they're part of a veeeeeeeery small group that builds better than me.

Probe farms aren't necessary, tbh that would suck all the fun out for me. Wish more people thought the same haha
    The sad part is you still play SK :(
  • Addiction brah, better than cocaine, right?
  • At least cocaine is FUN
  • Short-lived and expensive, can't do it at work, and the neuro-pathways longterm cocaine addiction leaves on you aren't fun.

SK is a work game, I can't imagine playing it on free time.