Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clear Farming, Evidence brought to you by Farmer Pie

Comments

• I was planning on helping with the KT, but its pretty obvious whats going on.... so now I have a new plan.

Viva is running around asking other alliances will they help so he has someone to hide behind rather than just going for rhodan himself... and others want it to happen because it benefits them.
  • I was planning on helping with the KT, but its pretty obvious whats going on.... so now I have a new plan.

Viva is running around asking other alliances will they help so he has someone to hide behind rather than just going for rhodan himself... and others want it to happen because it benefits them.

your clutching at straws son

we are killing cheaters

you got a problem with that??
  • edited November 2012
    First I have heard of it Qwj. Think you are just paranoid.
    Gotta nuke somethin
  • edited November 2012
    I was planning on helping with the KT, but its pretty obvious whats going on.... so now I have a new plan.

your clutching at straws son

we are killing cheaters

you got a problem with that??
    I have seen your messages and been told by 2 people

If you want to war rhodan do it like a real man, you vs them, dont run to the other ALs for someone to hide behind.

You asked k2 would he help kill me as I am the next big threat in my alliance.
  • lol. don't be silly

I have no problem with you at all. others have but not me

yes I speak to k2 because he's my friend but that's it. your name has not been mentioned
  • of course mate ;)
  • Qwj I didn't even know where you were until you posted it above.
  • edited November 2012
    this is exactly what i warned against, if every alliance declares war to get at cheaters everyone gets war abused its just the way it is
    exactly, its the noobs wAy to find another reason to cry and use their bots again. There is simply no need to 5 alliances to war one to take out 2 kingdoms. R E T A R D S
  • typical Scouse bell end
  • edited November 2012
    Kt Total silence farmer scumbag retard
    Must be Lynog's kid he got the retard gene too

How did you figure that out?
  • We're getting off topic here.

It's my second round playing but I learned every player-made rule my first round.

Although k2 already took most of the land I gained, you're supposed to KT me for this.

If you don't then you're all defending farming, which is worse than actually farming.
  • WhoooooooooooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo the fuck are you?
  • edited November 2012
    This thread is supposed to be all about me. I should be asking you that question

My kd is Professor Utonium (2:5). I already said it's my second round, why would you expect to know who I am?

Forum trolls don't give a fuck about you until you play for like 3 years.
  • I remember you grabbing me 5 times Marty
  • Actually Marty, you're a bit off on that one. The reason farming is KT-able is because you get such a huge advantage; if people can slap you around at will and you lost the land, no advantage was gained. Savy?
  • Thanks for the input, former Greatness VAL, but I already know everyone has their own interpretation of every rule.

I was under the impression everyone agrees that it applies to anyone top 30 (or was it top 50?).
  • Haha I don't give a fuck what "player made rules" are, I just tend to apply logic to it. I don't KT anyone just because some players who aren't around any more say they should die. You farmed, sounds like K2 took your free land, so should k2 be KT'd as well? Same idea, really :-p
    At least I'm doing something right!
  • Just out of curiosity which part makes him a faggot? I fail to see how his sexual orientation can be determined based on the news posted
    Hello, welcome to the Internet. May I take your jacket?
    Take off your pants and jacket
    At least I'm doing somethin

g right!

you well farmed and bashed me lol. I was not bothered though
  • edited November 2012
    I remember you grabbing me 5 times Marty
    At least I'm doing something right!
    you well farmed and bashed me lol. I was not bothered though
    I have no idea what you're talking about, as is the case with most of your posts.

I blatantly farmed, but I have never bashed (KTs don't count)
  • If I'm not being KT'd, is this war abuse?

November 21, 13:17:35 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against Aftershock (1:5) and lost 1,828 planets.
  • You are posted as KT
  • You have the same avatar as Aftershock but I'm sure flazer used to own it.

Account sharing?
  • is that fair ???? bit harsh
  • aftershock is qwj he does not account share though
  • No, I wouldn't say it's harsh, considering I came in here pretty much begging to be KTd.

Maybe I'll see you guys next round.
  • Is what fair? I didnt post you lol I just did what I was asked
  • phenom 1..11 posted KT

aftershock was the first hit

I would not worry that thread was made 8 hours ago lol. great activity
  • pienog 1.11*