Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clear Farming, Evidence brought to you by Farmer Pie

PiePie
edited November 2012 in Game Talk
November 20, 05:33:48 Our brave kingdom I Drop Bombs (2:5) attacked Professor Utonium (2:5) and failed.

November 20, 05:37:04 Our brave kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) attacked I Drop Bombs (2:5) and conquered 775 planets.

November 20, 05:37:07 Our brave kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) attacked I Drop Bombs (2:5) and conquered 628 planets.

November 20, 05:37:09 Our brave kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) attacked I Drop Bombs (2:5) and conquered 508 planets.

Comments

• It's totally legit because I am his AL.
  • how is war abuse the same as trip tapping a suicider? retard
  • why are you comparing the two then? retard
  • I did get suicided on, made 1st, 4th and 9th grabs... And I got called out for the second time. And if your guys leave themselves open (same as my guys) please don't cry about it. Idk the case with Ty, hell he will tell you when he's ready...
  • edited November 2012
    Tell Tyrsis he owed me a favor. I know this dude and I was at his house when he hit attack. I bumped into him and he hit attack 3 times. It's a damn shame is what it is.
  • Try again. . . Where did I say I was comparing them? Retard squared
    Your a farming little faggot trying to divert attention, You will be KTed and weep like a faggot
  • If one hair on this dudes head is harmed we will declare war and NAP OldSchool.
  • If one hair on this dudes head is harmed we will declare war and NAP OldSchool.
    So Dank your now defending farmers? Oh the irony
  • this is exactly what i warned against, if every alliance declares war to get at cheaters everyone gets war abused its just the way it is
  • edited November 2012
    Technically we already declared war and are NAP with OldSchool.
  • Utopia is new and Silence is teaching him how to play. No rules are posted.
  • I sure am glad we have lynog here to set the record straight on these kinds of things :)
    i just call a spade a spade mate regardless of who they are. This guy at the top of the thread is a farming faggot. end of
  • Just out of curiosity which part makes him a faggot? I fail to see how his sexual orientation can be determined based on the news posted
    Hello, welcome to the Internet. May I take your jacket?
  • honestly just on this case, 1 suicide on him probably would of justified 2 grabs, the third was a little greedy
  • Everyone knows people who farm on SK love to suck cock
  • November 18, 04:08:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 18, 07:37:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: N00b Saib0t (1:19)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 85,000 (Lost: 383)
    November 20, 05:44:15 Forces from Atlantis Town (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 45 soldiers, 1 laser troopers, 506 laser dragoons, and 57 tanks.
    November 20, 05:45:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Atlantis Town (1:4)
    November 20, 05:45:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Atlantis Town (1:4)
    November 20, 05:45:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Atlantis Town (1:4)
    November 20, 05:45:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Atlantis Town (1:4)
    November 20, 05:45:14 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
    November 20, 05:56:33 Forces from Skeleton Zombie (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 28 soldiers, 1 laser troopers, 315 laser dragoons, and 41 tanks.
    November 20, 05:57:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    November 20, 05:57:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 20, 06:06:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 20, 06:39:24 Forces from Battlefield Hero (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 148 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, 1,379 laser dragoons, and 177 tanks.
    November 20, 06:39:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 27 of our residences were burned.
    November 20, 06:39:42 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
    November 20, 06:39:45 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 25 of our residences were burned.
    November 20, 06:39:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 24 of our residences were burned.
    November 20, 06:39:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 22 of our residences were burned.

Atlantis Town 1:4 Terra Form 1,326 397,013 6,191
    Honor Target
    Mission: Success
    (November 20, 06:14:21)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 92 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 878 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 10,104 1,006 1,006 1,006 0
    November 20, 07:51:25 Forces from Gladiator Flavius (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 28 soldiers, 2 laser troopers, 430 laser dragoons, and 60 tanks.
    November 20, 07:51:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gladiator Flavius (1:4)
    November 20, 07:51:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gladiator Flavius (1:4)
    November 20, 07:51:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gladiator Flavius (1:4)
    November 20, 07:51:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gladiator Flavius (1:4)
    November 20, 07:51:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gladiator Flavius (1:4)
    November 20, 07:57:04 Forces from Samurai Shodown (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 16 soldiers, 1 laser troopers, 284 laser dragoons, and 37 tanks.
    November 20, 07:57:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 07:57:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 07:57:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    Mission: Sabotage Power plants
    Probes Sent: 5,018 (Lost: 188)
    November 20, 07:57:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 07:57:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 08:02:43 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 15 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 20, 08:02:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 14 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 20, 12:54:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 20, 13:26:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 35,804 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    November 20, 13:26:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 23 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Battlefield Hero (1:4)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 45,000 (Lost: 248)
    November 20, 13:26:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Battlefield Hero (1:4)
    November 20, 13:37:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    November 20, 13:37:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    November 20, 13:37:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    November 20, 13:37:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    November 20, 13:37:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Skeleton Zombie (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:

• edited November 2012
    Origin: Skeleton Zombie (1:4)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 4,162 (Lost: 187)
    November 20, 15:56:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    Mission: Sabotage Power plants
    Probes Sent: 4,383 (Lost: 142)
    November 20, 15:57:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 15:57:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 5 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 20, 15:57:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Samurai Shodown (1:4)
    November 20, 15:57:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 5 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    November 20, 15:57:23 Forces from Samurai Shodown (1:4) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.

"99Yard Touchdown: Just got out of the hospital after getting hit by a tractor then this."

Pie has to KT all of this stuff first or he is a cheater lover!

• Hello, welcome to the Internet. May I take your jacket?
    :D
  • I war abuse anyone I can 1 wl without bashing .... Especially when that shit kd cried about a fair grab pre war and got me bashed by the cheating faggots were kting.

If you got issue with me hitting lobster chat me up, should know better then to threaten me with KT via third person Pie.

On other news I told you to disband Rhodan and reform without 1:10 last night if you didn't want this drama... Don't whine about it.
  • Wrong thread HG... And it wouldn't be that big of a deal but the only reason you were able to 1 WL him was bec ause you were the 6th hit and 5th break on him. I thought you were better than this man. You can't boast about shit when all you got were fucking crumbs. As far as disbanding? Need a fucking password to do that. I never threatened you via any-fucking-one. Trust me... You would be almost dead if I wanted you there.... And you of all people should fucking know this. If I had a problem with you I would pm you and not run to the pfs notching about you... Kinda like you just fucking did, so excuse me if I'm a little pissy about this.
  • edited November 2012
    Wrong thread HG... And it wouldn't be that big of a deal but the only reason you were able to 1 WL him was bec ause you were the 6th hit and 5th break on him. I thought you were better than this man. You can't boast about shit when all you got were fucking crumbs. As far as disbanding? Need a fucking password to do that. I never threatened you via any-fucking-one. Trust me... You would be almost dead if I wanted you there.... And you of all people should fucking know this. If I had a problem with you I would pm you and not run to the pfs notching about you... Kinda like you just fucking did, so excuse me if I'm a little pissy about this.
    I 1 wl him 2 days ago too before he got trained bro (Would be why Shinji bashed me). And yea obviously miscommunication (Just heard Pie,HG,KT) I could have pm you but kinda wanted all your guys to know why he got hit..

1. Trash defense days ago.. 5k tac break and nearly 2k land when I originally hit pre war.
    2. Agro and intel probing NoobTube for Shinji and uraha. Which constitutes defending cheats and warrants a kick in the teeth.

Didn't know he got trained (Possible he was pushing defense) before I hit but I can double tap him anyhow and protections lift when you become aggressive everyone knows this.

• But your sectors shouldn't be making war hits right? So... They can leave any time they like to avoid war abuse issues :) If they can't leave someone war abused as we all know would happen...

Know I'm not attacking you Pie, Your stuck in this position and I understand... Just making my points and trying to help, I always seem to come off like a jerk in PFs lol.
  • November 20, 21:08:58 Our kingdom RiverTrippin (1:18) bravely defended against lobster (1:10) and lost 105 planets.

November 20, 21:09:03 Our kingdom RiverTrippin (1:18) bravely defended against lobster (1:10) and lost 83 planets.

November 20, 23:01:48 Our brave kingdom Plank (1:18) attacked lobster (1:10) and conquered 114 planets.

Talking about this lobster???
    Uh,oh

• Yep and everyone of those is after he got war abused 6 times and hit 7. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but he is still negative 700+ land... So say what you want, but I sure as fuck would do the same. Now... Fuck off whoever you may be. I don't know you so you sure as fuck aren't important!
  • edited November 2012
    ....lol
  • Success
    (November 21, 01:01:25)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 431 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (8) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 416 0 0 326 0
    Troopers 1,349 709 0 1,484 0
    Laser Troopers 1,773 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 24 0 0 1,050 0

River Trippin...
  • Kt Total silence farmer scumbag retard
  • November 21, 02:37:47 Our brave kingdom k2 (1:14) attacked Professor Utonium (2:5) and conquered 1,685 planets.

Farmer farming right there
  • All these other alliances need to stop being utter faggots and get off each others cocks... all round you have banded together through raw fear that if you attempted to tackle something alone you would be taught a lesson

Every single thing that happens the other ALs all run to each other and start talking about stacked/rhodan etc

Have some balls you group of jokes, are you going to do this all round? Nice faith you have in your own alliances ability
  • They joined to stop the big alliance farming, fair enough, but now they are running to each other for everything, viva for example going to noobtube with his tail between his legs asking for help to kt me just because im #1

the other alliances need to fuck him off and let him go at rhodan alone now that he wants to do it for no reason at all, see how far he gets
  • edited November 2012
    I'd never let anything happen to you Qwj. We're best buddies. :X