Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog + Scouse = STFU

2»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Stupid does not describe it adequately. I believe retarded is better suited for you.
  • Its not going as well as you hoped this topic is it mate.
  • edited November 2012
    I think I proved my point. It does not matter if you personally can't comprehend it
  • I think I proved my point. It does not matter if you personally can't comprehend it
    Nah you got called out and couldnt back shit up

....as usual
  • edited November 2012
    If your point was.... Your a crackhead? Then yes, we'll played sir.
    I post proof positive shit left and right.

Ofc you do! And anyone that argues that proof posted in this thread is clearly part of the conspiracy to discredit you!!
    Like when you posted the proof of when you multied me.
  • edited November 2012
    It's like talking to a volley ball with a bloody hand print. Look morons the message is not to you. It's actually for people to see how stupid you are. Try not to play right into it
  • Oh so your doing the "I was just trolling" thing then? Ofc you were!

Funny how every time your arguments are trashed by the majority you use the same excuse :P
  • Oh so your doing the "I was just trolling" thing then? Ofc you were!

Funny how every time your arguments are trashed by the majority you use the same excuse :P
    Predictable old dank

• Lynog is in 1:11... you can see his shitty ass KD RIGHT THERE!! His building skills have really declined though... Step up your game, Sir... we expect more from you.

Lynog = Pienog 1:11
  • Trollololololololol
    ^^ First response

Danks either a dumb as fck attention whore or a crackhead. Nothing else makes sense IMO.
    ^^ Third response

What's sad phanty is he thinks he's trolling,when really he just looks brain damaged..

• I enjoyed reading this topic thanks dank :D

Lynog Isnt the evil multi boss though, its QWJ!
  • Everyone knows lynog and qwj cheat. Most r just hopin for a piece of the cheater pie. not saying any names cobra. I just looking for the kds who smash these fags and get ktd to team up and fight. And for a round of not so many inactive premium groups in all but 5-8 sectors.
  • They are top therefore they cheat !!!!
  • They are top therefore they cheat !!!!
    They cheat therefore they are top!!!
  • edited November 2012
    The scores actually are competitive for once.
  • The scores actually are competitive for once.
    THEN WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT!?!?!?!
  • People are really this ignorant it is sad
  • People are really this ignorant it is sad