Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog + Scouse = STFU

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
You started the game filling G2 with bots. You hide out farming until the foods gone then form your mega alliance with your most farmed sectors. You intended to eat us all but miscalculated. You ate all your multis and anticipating no resistance fell into a well layed trap on your offense heavy kingdoms. Suck it up bitches you deserve this. Nobody should help you because we all know what you planned.

Lynog the account you are using is a rule violation. It is a cheater account someone else built. The universe killed you and you just hop on another large kingdom.

Comments

• *grabs some popcorn*
  • What a pair of idiots
  • edited November 2012
    Trollololololololol

So now the bots raping legit players don't matter? Fck it kill lynog again -_-

PS, Please quote were in game rules taking over an account is defined as cheating plz
  • Lol what kd did he take over?
  • Hg is an idiot
  • Lol what kd did he take over?
    What mega alliance did lynog or I form too :-))

Nobody should help us......what ?

Our resident crackhead is getting worse by the day
  • Hg is an idiot
  • HxDHxD
    edited November 2012
    Blah blah blah I hate lynog and the scousers cos they are better than me so I will use the uni+bot army to make myself good, but deep down, nothing will get rid of my dark homosexual feelings that developed from when I was molested by my uncle as a child.
  • edited November 2012
    Not to mention when someone exposes your constant cheating you launch a campaign to convince people they smoke meth. Your crew has no morals whatsoever. Seems extreme to cover your bot addiction up. When the war ended your alliance immediately began bashing sectors.
  • Dank>lynog
  • edited November 2012
    best thing to do is just not reply to anything this drug addict posts, although i have enjoyed it for the most part he is extremely boring now and i cant bring myself to read past the first line of any of his posts anymore. He is a really bad broken record. So Dankypoo our love affair in the pfs is now over my friend. You wont be hearing from me again nomatter how hard you try, always remember bro Drugs are bad mkay
  • edited November 2012
    See what I mean people? You should never listen to this classless crew. Everywhere I go on this game or aim blast they are saying this and don't realize I am there watching.
  • edited November 2012
    Not to mention when someone exposes your constant cheating you launch a campaign to convince people they smoke meth. Your crew has no morals whatsoever. Seems extreme to cover your bot addiction up. When the war ended your alliance immediately began bashing sectors. That is why nobody is stopping this.
    Not hard to convince ppl your a fcking burnt out fiend when u make threads that constantly accuse the same ppl of baseless accusations.. You never post proof is the main reason we think your a fcking glass dick sucking faggot.

So lemme get this straight.

1. Lynog has taken over a top account? (Proof is what?)
    2. Lynog has controls if the "mega" alliance? (proof is what?)
    3. Lynog has control of the bots (Same ones that raped his first kd)? Proofs?....

Here you wanna see how I crush any validity in your arguments with a single sentence?

* If Lynog controlled the top alliance/bots, Lovsan and all of 1:14 would be dead already*

Now go smoke yourself unconscious and do us all a favor.
  • edited November 2012
    It is common knowledge he did not recreate but took over an existing account.
  • edited November 2012
    Dank, Your barking up the wrong the sympathy tree there... I've had just as much flamage. Major diff between you and I is I don't post accusations without proof that's beyond a reasonable doubt.

Stop grasping at straws like a fool.
  • It is common knowledge he did not recreate but took over an existing account.
    So post this "common knowledge" ...which account?

• edited November 2012
    You wish that you had my conviction. You guys were there saying oh boy he will still finish first. You tell me where he is.
  • You wish that you had my conviction. There is a reason I was leader of a bunch of rowdy guys and beat their ass when they tried to take that crown. I don't know what account. Lynog posted it himself after his death. You guys were there saying oh boy he will still finish first. You tell me where he is.
    So its not "common knowledge" then?

Paste where I said he will still finish first, or jones or lynog? Just one of us will do thanks.

Post where he said he had a top account when he died?

Just one of those things will be fine please

thanks
    xx
  • Dank don't get excited, I think the kisses are a piss take, you haven't pulled.
  • edited November 2012
    I don't know what account. Lynog posted it himself after his death. You guys were there saying oh boy he will still finish first. You tell me where he is.
    And yet you make a thread acting like you have proofs -_-

And wonder why we all think your an idiot, your choice? your either a dumb as fck attention whore or a crackhead. Nothing else makes sense IMO.

Also, How does it make you feel to know you sided with the very bots you blamed on lynog this round saying "the uni won the war" lmao you sir were just made to look like a puppet.
  • edited November 2012
    Lynog doesnt have a kd. Its "Common knowledge", yet you don even know and i dont even know? Look up the definition of common knowledge.
    Me and lynog are both known for being allianceless in g2, so what mega alliances are these?
    We have both been dead for weeks, so we have literally no interest in the round.
    I think every single person knows its not one of us controlling the bots

I dont know weather to laugh or feel sorry for you just on the off chance you really do believe the shit you spew.

Dunno its hard to feel sorry for a retard that brings it on himself.
  • Stop saying proofs please John....it kills me a little inside every time :(
  • edited November 2012
    Let Lynog talk and explain it. I saw him post it before and I believe my own eyes. Maybe something else went down but I know what I saw. If false I will retract that and take his word on that issue alone. The bigger issue is him stacking all of G2 but I expected you to take this path and not address that. I am pretty sure Lynog will say he did takeover and it is ok and people do accept that. I post it to point out the way rules change when applied to yourselves. You are fakes.
  • Stop saying proofs please John....it kills me a little inside every time :(
    How about Proofz? :P
  • Let Lynog talk and explain it. I saw him post it before and I believe my own eyes. Maybe something else went down but I know what I saw. If false I will retract that and take his word on that issue alone. The bigger issue is him stacking all of G2 but I expected you to take this path and not address that. I am pretty sure Lynog will say he did takeover and it is ok and people do accept that. I post it to point out the way rules change when applied to yourselves. You are fakes.
    So in summary you cant provide evidence of ANY of those claims?

I am shocked
  • edited November 2012
    I don't need evidence if they don't. If you have a problem both arguements are null and void. Viva is innocent as is Lovsan until proven otherwise. Don't argue with me children or I will smite you a second time.
  • So people are innocent until proven otherwise....and you have no evidence of your claims against us?

i guess thats /thread then?

call that 1-0 to qwj?
  • I am mocking you idiot. If my evidence is no good and totally obvious neither is yours.
  • What evidence, you havent posted any