Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok so have a look at this

Comments

• Ok ill take one for the team and do it myself... who is their AL so I can let him know, hopefully he wont try and protect a blatant cheat

I expect multies/KT in 5...4...3...

Success
    (November 15, 03:09:37)
    Spoils
    Planets: 721
    Platinum: 114,333
    Civilians: 10,719
    Energy: 109,419

Honor: 54

Our scans report that we killed about 2,940 enemy units.

Lol, finally someone doin something about it.

Nice job Qwj.

• Nice job wh0ring around all round too
  • Nice job wh0ring around all round too
    yeh I was a turtle faggot at the start of the round
  • So you gonna defend hits on him then k2?
  • Sorry I didnt mean the triple tap lol, jus meant it as a general question :), are 1:14 gonna defend him?
  • you stilll care if i die or not? haha, i just got bored of stuff and decided meh, i wanna help with the war effort i can, few ppl offered me their help, i asked for sox n stuff, ihavent asked if they use bots but those PK's ive helped today, yes i started helping just today morning. are the bot kingdoms used? i dont think so, if there its just a few i have no idea, im not the criminal here if somebody uses a bot account to get intel for me if have no idea about it.

i simply asked, get me this, HE gave me what i asked, i didnt ask how he got it.

lynog has done shit. so good job
    sounds like a defense..so who is this "HE?" We need to interrogate this HE

• If I was on Uni Id be ashamed to be associated with cheats and refuse to participate in this war... But I have morals. I'm guessing 1:20 will not participate because most of the have the same moral sets... TK, Hatetank, Silverlake...
    Ok there, farmer Pie.
    35 rnds 150+ wins/rnd and you wanna remember 1-2 grabs too many as hits at 5,6 and 9... I guess its a proper title, cocksucker NSG... Cause hey you only sucked cock that one time...
    Why farm if you've so much skill and experience?

Pie, there are plenty of people in the uni alliances that do not know what the fuck is going on. There's a paltry amount of organized information (in comparison to fucking chaos), there's chattering about both sides cheating. You stand here and shout down from your moral high-ground but there's people who've never done one skeevy thing in this game and you're telling them they should be ashamed.
  • If I was on Uni Id be ashamed to be associated with cheats and refuse to participate in this war... But I have morals. I'm guessing 1:20 will not participate because most of the have the same moral sets... TK, Hatetank, Silverlake...
    Ok there, farmer Pie.
    35 rnds 150+ wins/rnd and you wanna remember 1-2 grabs too many as hits at 5,6 and 9... I guess its a proper title, cocksucker NSG... Cause hey you only sucked cock that one time...
    Why farm if you've so much skill and experience?

Pie, there are plenty of people in the uni alliances that do not know what the fuck is going on. There's a paltry amount of organized information (in comparison to fucking chaos), there's chattering about both sides cheating. You stand here and shout down from your moral high-ground but there's people who've never done one skeevy thing in this game and you're telling them they should be ashamed.
    Both sides cheating? We are warring the Uni and a bot army, do we have a bot army? No.

Which would you consider worse? A farmer or a army of multis? Exactly.
  • Do... did... did you read my post?

I'm not trying to say what's worse, I'm trying to say that there's people who don't check into the PFs often nor talk to many SKers that have NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
  • I'm talking about the people who do know, yet continue. It isn't my responsibility to inform them either. I would think the outrage from the people in the know on their side would be enough... But that would call for someone on that side to give a shit. Hatetank informed BM, he pm'd me his post... Now let's see how many BM kds continue the grabs... And THOSE are the people I'm pointing out.
  • I know in as much as a new thread pops up every hour and a half with another kd getting massively probed. Sometimes it's a thread where a couple of IPs are matching and it ultimately shows one KD probefarming for another. I'm also hearing that there was some shady business in WG awhile back (probably on page 3 or 4 already of the PFs).

My point being is there's no organized collection. I'm willing to help, but I wasn't on for two weeks while this war happened, so I don't have any sense of timeline or major events.

PS: BM is seriously considering actions right now. Stay tuned.
  • The AL of WG(Jester) took over Flazers account while Jester still had a newbie kingdom(which he then gave to campco), so people tried to string him up for account sharing. Flazer felt bad so he took it back and gave the KD to Qwjvfiil, leaving the WG AL without an account.

We also had JaFool farming, which we posted as a KT but nobody was participating at all as the uni-war was looming (began a day later i think?).

The universe is KTing WG for "stacking and trying to dominate", while the bots are doing most of the heavy lifting for them. They know the bots are helping, but their attitude is "well we didnt mKe them so its not our fault".

^summary
  • i noticed that mrjafool was only growing consistently 200 nw an hour the other day, This can only mean a couple of things. 1 he raized all his buildings (highly doubtful) or 2 he converted everything to pfs (alot more likely). The guys who never bothered to kill him when they should have are defo going to regret it is were my money is on this one. Watch this space
  • He converted to a probefarm a few days ago, offfered his probes to the alliance haha
  • i noticed that mrjafool was only growing consistently 200 nw an hour the other day, This can only mean a couple of things. 1 he raized all his buildings (highly doubtful) or 2 he converted everything to pfs (alot more likely). The guys who never bothered to kill him when they should have are defo going to regret it is were my money is on this one. Watch this space
    He was posted as inter alliance KT in Warpgate but we had to halt it since uni decided it was better to declare on us :)
  • While attempting to inform Oldskool and LC kds of whats going on I just got multied...

November 15, 11:49:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ihhdiwu (1:2)
    November 15, 11:49:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ihhdiwu (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: ihhdiwu (1:2)
    Mission: Spy on Buildings
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 0)
    November 15, 11:49:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ihhdiwu (1:2) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: ihhdiwu (1:2)
    Mission: Spy on Buildings
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 0)
    November 15, 11:49:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ihhdiwu (1:2)
    November 15, 11:49:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 15, 11:49:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was marc is fat (1:15)
    November 15, 11:49:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was marc is fat (1:15)
    November 15, 11:49:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was marc is fat (1:15)
    November 15, 11:49:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 15, 11:51:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 30 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: stardate (3:14)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 38,661 (Lost: 773)
    November 15, 11:51:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: stardate (3:14)
    Probes Sent: 37,888 (Lost: 1,421)
    November 15, 11:51:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14)
    November 15, 11:51:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14)
    November 15, 11:51:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14)
    November 15, 11:51:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was stardate (3:14)
    November 15, 11:51:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 29 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Pull (3:1)
    Probes Sent: 63,130 (Lost: 347)
    November 15, 11:51:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 27 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 24 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 62,127 (Lost: 217)
    November 15, 11:51:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 23 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Pull (3:1) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 61,446 (Lost: 1,075)
    November 15, 11:51:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Pull (3:1) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 60,371 (Lost: 1,207)
    November 15, 11:51:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 22 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: pig3cat (3:17)
    Probes Sent: 65,826 (Lost: 395)
    November 15, 11:51:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 21 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 20 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 19 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: pig3cat (3:17)
    Probes Sent: 64,748 (Lost: 259)
    November 15, 11:51:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 18 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 16 of our residences were burned.
  • November 15, 11:51:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 15, 11:51:41 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 15, 11:51:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 15, 11:51:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 15, 11:51:44 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: nubcakje (3:15)
    Probes Sent: 37,679 (Lost: 226)
    November 15, 11:51:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was nubcakje (3:15)
    November 15, 11:51:47 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:51:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was fuzz (3:20)
    November 15, 11:51:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 3 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: fuzz (3:20)
    Probes Sent: 31,038 (Lost: 217)
    November 15, 11:51:49 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: fuzz (3:20)
    Probes Sent: 30,821 (Lost: 216)
    November 15, 11:51:50 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
  • Kingdom News
    November 15, 11:28:50 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 11:42:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
    November 15, 11:42:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
    November 15, 11:42:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
    November 15, 11:42:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 15, 11:44:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was gsahg (1:16)
    November 15, 11:44:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was marc is fat (1:15)
    November 15, 11:44:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

yeah guess now they are done with me and can't do shit so ...
  • I heard Scouse don't get presents from Santa.
  • Ok ill take one for the team and do it myself... who is their AL so I can let him know, hopefully he wont try and protect a blatant cheat

I expect multies/KT in 5...4...3...

Success
    (November 15, 03:09:37)
    Spoils
    Planets: 721
    Platinum: 114,333
    Civilians: 10,719
    Energy: 109,419

Honor: 54

Our scans report that we killed about 2,940 enemy units.

Nobody else joining taking down one of the people controlling em?

Success
    (November 15, 15:36:11)
    Spoils
    Planets: 649
    Platinum: 184,366
    Civilians: 7,882
    Energy: 179,000

Honor: 0

Our scans report that we killed about 2,860 enemy units.

• I forgot my password or I would help.