Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok so have a look at this

Comments

• So now chicken pot pie gets multied, pathetic.
  • Lol, one cheater accusing another cheater of cheating for using Moo. Never gets old. :-))

If anything, Lovsan > Lynog simply because he was able to manipulate his alliance into taking out a rival first and effectively ending his round.
    manipulate? he has an alliance of bots, who honestly gives lovsan credibility as an AL? Honestly?

• Oh lovsan, still trying to deny it :-))
  • So pause war and kill lovsan then continue?
  • Doesn't seem like the uni wants to do that though
  • So pause war and kill lovsan then continue?
    i think that's something we can agree on
  • You know in the end there all gonna die.

Most known players get KTed, Multis will die... Whores and turtles won per norm.

Why do we even bother debating "guilt" or "ethics" anymore?
  • Doesn't seem like the uni wants to do that though
    I think we've all seen through the 2ndC bs by now. Truth is they deserve an ass beating even if it's a taste of their own medicine. Nothing else seems to get through to them. The evidence sucks it doesn't link anyone. This thread isn't worth any more effort than trolling.
  • edited November 2012
    Doesn't seem like the uni wants to do that though
    I think we've all seen through the 2ndC bs by now. Truth is they deserve an ass beating even if it's a taste of their own medicine. Nothing else seems to get through to them. The evidence sucks it doesn't link anyone. This thread isn't worth any more effort than trolling.
    Leave this one to the people that matter, thanks

edit = rhodan will probably agree, as they will want the multi owner dead...and if the other als agree that killing cheats should come before fun wars they should too... war can always be resumed afterwards
  • Nah, Dank is correct, when it comes to war anyone could have gotten that sok.

Except for the fact that its fucking Lovsan we're talking about. Done deal, case closed, nobody's going to do shit about it either way.
  • Nah, Dank is correct, when it comes to war anyone could have gotten that sok.

Except for the fact that its fucking Lovsan we're talking about. Done deal, case closed, nobody's going to do shit about it either way.
    Even if it wasnt him, he blatantly knows the multi owner and asked him/her for the sok and also knows and was probably a part of them fucking with stacked kds

Anyone who believes otherwise is a full on retard

Shit the alliances dont even have to KT him, just declare him free land and im sure random kds will oblige
  • He's already freeland isnt he? Tiny when I was alive.
  • not sure, i just guessed they would be screaming for kts if people went for him
  • edited November 2012
    You guys operate on lack of proof. Many things you do are so obvious. It's all about proof and you guys know this better than anyone.
  • The proof i posted in here is more than anything you have ever posted on anyone in your whole entire failed sk life.
  • edited November 2012
    Right I post proof positive shit left and right that you bitches change rules on at your leisure. You deserve a bot raping.
  • ive been bot raped more than anyone, Your just shite and you dont matter. Always remember that crackhead
  • If I was on Uni Id be ashamed to be associated with cheats and refuse to participate in this war... But I have morals. I'm guessing 1:20 will not participate because most of the have the same moral sets... TK, Hatetank, Silverlake...
  • i expect an apology from tyrsis
  • If I was on Uni Id be ashamed to be associated with cheats and refuse to participate in this war... But I have morals. I'm guessing 1:20 will not participate because most of the have the same moral sets... TK, Hatetank, Silverlake...
    Ok there, farmer Pie.
  • edited November 2012
    ive been bot raped more than anyone, Your just shite and you dont matter. Always remember that crackhead
    No you haven't. You have bot raped more than anyone. I heard you lost a dildo in your ass and your mom took you to the hospital.
  • I believe the dildo drove.
  • edited November 2012
    Surprise, surprise its Lovsan who is part of 1:14.

Seriously you guys need to go kill yourselves. Everyone who tried to trash talk us go kill yourselves.
  • Lmao is Ty tearing up!? Someone get this kid a tissue for fcks sake.
  • Running kingdoms through the bot is easier than updating one on SK tbh, so Lovsan could easily be doing it. But it could also be anyone else who has five seconds a day to spare.
  • how can anyone even say its not him , the evidence is there for all to see. We are talking about Lovsan here too remember, If any of you are not old enough to remember the shit he got upto then let me remind you, This guy has manually run full alliances of multies before today, He is one of the very biggest multi cheats this game has ever had. He is an untrust worthy back stabbing snake of a player. He might be inactive and he may say he doesnt care for his kd but really he does. Kill it and then kill what bots of his you know about.
    Ok there, farmer Pie.
    35 rnds 150+ wins/rnd and you wanna remember 1-2 grabs too many as hits at 5,6 and 9... I guess its a proper title, cocksucker NSG... Cause hey you only sucked cock that one time...
  • i expect an apology from tyrsis
  • You gonna wipe his tears as he cries on your shoulder pos?
  • Ok ill take one for the team and do it myself... who is their AL so I can let him know, hopefully he wont try and protect a blatant cheat

I expect multies/KT in 5...4...3...

Success
    (November 15, 03:09:37)
    Spoils
    Planets: 721
    Platinum: 114,333
    Civilians: 10,719
    Energy: 109,419

Honor: 54

Our scans report that we killed about 2,940 enemy units.