Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haven't had any threads about bitching/gloating in a while

2»

Comments

• When I started drinking coffee I'd blow off meals and lost about 15 pounds in a month. I usually eat about 4-5k calories a day but coffee just crushes my appetite.
  • edited November 2012
    Ok FCKin fck fck fck fcking pussies!

First I get kted for training appropriate amounts of offense and rolling top kds, no big deal I expected that. What is starting to annoy me is I recreated and haven't been broken legit once. All/only 4 defends were bashes in retaliation to FAIR grabs. Also wanna give a special mention to the idiots who fail wls and sabo in retaliation of fair grabs like now im not gonna hit them again!? Right...

So I'm 3.5k land 1 mill nw and I'm 1wling 2k landers all day and there sectors bash retal for them. So lemme get this straight... The uni killed my buddies for building aggressive DWs early and kds mid round don't need defense at all cuz there mates will bash for em? And you ppl wonder why I AT? I'm gonna get bashed anyhow not like my defense mattered lol

Total Wins

Total Losses

Alliance/sector leaders have abandoned all sense of civility and etiquette it seems, no measures are taken to inform your alliance/sectors on game/player rules anymore?!

Rant over... Thnx for your time.
  • When I started drinking coffee I'd blow off meals and lost about 15 pounds in a month. I usually eat about 4-5k calories a day but coffee just crushes my appetite.
    :/ Are you stacking on weight for a competition or something?
  • edited November 2012
    In high school I was trying to keep up weight playing football. Finally asked my doctor about it and a simple test showed I have a mildly hyperactive thyroid, so for any active day I burn through energy more than most people.
  • Thats cray, at my peak i wasnt eating even close to 5k calories haha