Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Haven't had any threads about bitching/gloating in a while

edited November 2012 in General
I make a pretty damn good grilled cheese sandwich but none of my tomatoes are ripe this is bullshit I gotta make 'em plain now.

Comments

• ...you put tomatoes on a grilled cheese sandwich?
  • Tomato slices and bacon. Better make that shit with muenster.
  • I thought only girls put stuff on grilled cheese.
  • It's barely worth it if you're going to use just cheese. I'd rather just eat a packet of kraft singles and kill myself at that point.
  • I used to make grilled cheese on rye with salami. Is that girly too, dank?
  • Rye with carraway seeds or no?
  • Don't remember, tbh.
  • You can't modify the grilled cheese sandwich. If you put a pepperoni & bacon pizza inside of a BLT, it isn't a fucking BLT any more.

Edit: I made a grilled cheese sandwich with a tomato slice. It was delicious, but you have to re-name it. The grilled tomato & cheese sandwich, perhaps.
  • It's not even grilled. Grilled cheese sandwiches (at least around here) are fried. So it's a fried cheese sandwich with tomato in your case, Zeal.
  • Yeah I wondered that earlier, it is definitely not grilled. In fact, if it were grilled, it wouldn't even be that tasty.
  • if u dont want ur toastie u can give it to me
  • Fried cheese sandwich with tomato and bacon. Whatever it's fucking delicious.
  • I'm on that Panini level bitches.
  • Nothing beats toasted olive ciabatta with melted cheese, bacon rashers, tomatos, hash brown, southern fried chicken breast coating with rocket and dijon mustard smeared on top layer...mmmmm
  • Are you sure you don't smoke weed?
  • Are you sure you don't smoke weed?
    yup. I smoke food.
  • pie likes his weed
  • "Fried cheese sandwich"? Doesn't sound very appealing..
    It's what most people actually do.
  • Here in the US, we fry everything.
  • Deep fry. With ice cream on top. And sprinkles, bitches love sprinkles.
  • deep fried mars bars or deep fried cream eggs we buy from chip shops in Sunderland
  • Grilling bread sucks. Even pressed paninis don't do it for me. I'm really not a bread guy to begin with, but infusing butter through chemical heating really gives it a great crunch-to-gloop experience.
  • Fried shoelaces, deep fried half-eaten hot dog, deep fried fingernail clippings.

Mmmh amuricah.
  • Grilling bread sucks. Even pressed paninis don't do it for me. I'm really not a bread guy to begin with, but infusing butter through chemical heating really gives it a great crunch-to-gloop experience.
    Its chewy!!! I dont really prefer crusty bread....need softness but a biteable structure.
  • THE BEST GODDAMNED DIET LIVING CELLS CAN EXPERIENCE:

Is that a chicken leg from KFC?

Is that a chicken leg from my wet dream last night?
    Yes
  • I actually eat extremely healthy. Well, besides my average of 5 cups of coffee a day...