Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which sorry loser is using bots on WG?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    lol you guys are fucking retarded. Our SL decided we weren't going to mobi until later in the day, so we were holding off on spending until mobi... which was delayed for some stupid reason.

Lets all cry about macros though, the pf needs more stupidity :)

Oh and I like how nobody focuses on the bot rapes... haha fuck, really is pathetic.
  • Ty, your kds? you need to take your head out your ass because these chumps have give you an officer position and since when is drunk an excuse to not spend money? Your all over these forums crying cheat cheat cheat now something suspicious happens in your own alliance you say "did he not say he was drunk?" like its a viable excuse. I swear you get these power trips every now and then and you become the bigger laughing stock in these forums
    People who agree with you:

Scouse, hg, neg, and... no that's it. Great company you keep.
  • lol you guys are fucking retarded. Our SL decided we weren't going to mobi until later in the day, so we were holding off on spending until mobi... which was delayed for some stupid reason.

Oh and I like how nobody focuses on the bot rapes... haha fuck, really is pathetic.
    Im not saying he was or he wasnt, im saying being online with alot of money stored may suggest he was, The guy hasnt come in here to say otherwise so ofcourse people are going to assume things. Ty comes in here and says "didnt he say he was drunk?" like thats a valid excuse for having a login with money stored is all i said
  • Ty, your kds? you need to take your head out your ass because these chumps have give you an officer position and since when is drunk an excuse to not spend money? Your all over these forums crying cheat cheat cheat now something suspicious happens in your own alliance you say "did he not say he was drunk?" like its a viable excuse. I swear you get these power trips every now and then and you become the bigger laughing stock in these forums
    People who agree with you:

Scouse, hg, neg, and... no that's it. Great company you keep.
    people who agree with you............
  • lol you guys are fucking retarded. Our SL decided we weren't going to mobi until later in the day, so we were holding off on spending until mobi... which was delayed for some stupid reason.

Im not saying he was or he wasnt, im saying being online with alot of money stored may suggest he was, The guy hasnt come in here to say otherwise so ofcourse people are going to assume things. Ty comes in here and says "didnt he say he was drunk?" like thats a valid excuse for having a login with money stored is all i said
    Oh, gotcha. Yeah it suggests he was, but I can guarantee if there is a finger pointed at people for cheating, he's going to be the last person it should be pointed at haha

We got caught storing money, shit happens. The fact it was that cheating piece of crap who hit him, after he was botraped, is apparently not an issue to most players.

I care at the start of rounds, but it slowly tails off as the round goes on. Stuff like that happening just makes it drop off even quicker.

Oh, gotcha. Yeah it suggests he was, but I can guarantee if there is a finger pointed at people for cheating, he's going to be the last person it should be pointed at haha

We got caught storing money, shit happens. The fact it was that cheating piece of crap who hit him, after he was botraped, is apparently not an issue to most players.

I care at the start of rounds, but it slowly tails off as the round goes on. Stuff like that happening just makes it drop off even quicker.
    its sad i know but i cant exactly show any sympathy because it happens to me every single round more or less, i mean look at this round, Me and Jones get Multi raped and are still KTed by faggot alliances even after it. The amount of time ive had faggot stunts pulled on me in this game is unreal. You learn to just get your kicks out of it early on and refresh your batteries for the following round with a huge break inbetween
  • tfssssssss maybe?
  • it was lynog or whoever it was but it wasnt me who made you powerles with my multies, if i remeber right it was lyno or jones who used em, i ve never touched u jim.

and honestely, i have 0 multiies this round i been way too busy with rl and so on, my kd sucks but if u guys really think i have multiers, look at my kd history in moo... i login like once a day and defo aint got bot army, kesha can tell the truth, ask how many kd i have in bot-... the asnwer will be 0
    Lies make baby jesus cry Lovsy baby, Never ever trust a junkie Jim remember this mate
  • lovsan, saying you dont have multies is like saying I have a girlfriend

aint gonna happen man
  • Shit just got weird.
  • If you were drunk maybe you used a macro but don't remember doing it? Aha, yeah I'm on to you Jim3doors.
  • Bays were full and i had no wls lynog, plus i had enough rfs to break nearly any kts up front. Why make more when at some point ill be a kt? Also did i have a macro to train tanks? I only had 2400 soldiers stored... I expected to die this war but going out after this shit leaves a bitter taste. Ill probably play sk again, was just drunk last night.
    u dont have to explain to me nigga its the chumps that are left playing who wanna know why you had money stored. All i said was it looks a bit suspect till you can get in here and explain yourself

• Im starting to wonder why we build every round, was a relatively fair round until recently. Same old shit, when someone starts to fall behind their opponents mysteriously get hit by multis almost every round lol

Might just build anti turtles every round, then at least it wont matter much.

it was hours after mobil

:-))

• Now turn it back on me with pos' macro shit all you want but im clean. As for moony he has a history for this shit, him and lovsan. You would remember that tome lovsans multi suicided 20k probes on me so i could not hit qwj lynog?

No me declaring peace meant you couldnt hit me, and considering you got rolled and built goons only and no def after it was awful in the first place it was obvious you was building for a big quit hit on me so i was right do do so :)

it was strange but why would i declare peace THEN ask someone to suicide probes on you even when you couldnt break anyway

it was hours after mobil

I didn't look at the time stamps tbh, I just know thats why he and I were saving $$$. How's flazer's KD doing by the way? Did you un-turtle it?
  • all i see here is some whining.

i had nothing to do with the bot raping.
    u guys accused me of something i didn't do.
    i dont like that, and hit u for it. simple as that.

and ty, i am not hitting kt's, just hitting people that anoyed me, some in wg, some not.
    this is the second kd i hit in wg the whole round, so.....
    Right. Bots randomly trash a player, then don't hit him, but you come along and take advantage of it. Perfectly coincidental, yeah? Good thing you have a 100% clear record :)

it was hours after mobil

I didn't look at the time stamps tbh, I just know thats why he and I were saving $$$. How's flazer's KD doing by the way? Did you un-turtle it?
    so so, doesnt help having 2500 land arson/sabotaged and zero O

Why are you giving people shit about bots, you was happy for them to ruin me as you said to pup, is it only wrong when they do your mates ;)
  • Of course, why would I be bothered by what happens to you? I haven't asked for any one to kill the bots, I'm just saying its pretty shitty.
  • I see how it is mate, fuck your own your own sector/group/alliancemates, they can be multied if they arent one of your close friends eh... even ones hitting kts

*pastes in AFs
  • I see how it is mate, fuck your own your own sector/group/alliancemates, they can be multied if they arent one of your close friends eh... even ones hitting kts

*pastes in AFs
    Its your attitude that makes me not really worried :-p you act a little bit like a twat, not gonna be bothered if you get rocked haha, whereas if a guy in my alliance isn't a twat, I'd probably want to help him out.
  • wasn't it already like 3 days ago that he got sabod?, he was fully powerd, and had shields, except military, so he just didn't think anyone could break)
    if he had mil shields on, instead of missile i couldn't have hit him yet.

and next time dont accuse people that didnt do anything.
    if u guys hadn't i wouldn't have hit u (yet)

people usually dont like getting accused for stuff they didn't do
    You're right, we should never have doubted your authenticity. All hail Moonlight, the most legit player to ever grace SK.
  • Someones doing it, and I can't see why someone would do it and not use it to their advantage, bit stupid.
  • edited November 2012
    moonlight and lovsan in a sector

m u l t i n g

first comes kingdoms, next comes bots

then comes multi rape in a tick
  • thats coz i am a twat to anyone but my niggaz to be fair

you are supposed to look after your alliancemates though :)
  • who cares about alliancemates when you can intra roll them
  • Oh I didn't mean you hit him while he was powerless, I'm saying hitting a guy who's been trashed by bots is a low blow and makes you look guilty of it. Since the probings aren't seen by anyone else, its pretty hard to prove you did it, so its our word against yours. Clever I suppose, but I'm not interested in proving you did it, just that I don't think you're innocent at all.

The money it costed to rebuild that shit alone could have been 25k tanks+, so yeah, I'd say thats a fairly big issue haha. Oh well, what's done is done.

And Qwj, its not my alliance so I don't think I can help you out regardless ;)
  • edited November 2012
    lovsan, saying you dont have multies is like saying I have a girlfriend

aint gonna happen man
    @ Flazer... Get laid,Told you to take a hug.
    @ Ty.... lol
    @ Zeal.... Spend your FCKin money!

I'm getting confused on whose multis these are now... Fckers and your Jedi mind tricks...

@ Bubbles... Stfu
    @ Lynog... HG > Qwj.... I don't give a fck ill roll intra alliance given circumstance.

Who else was in this thread? Jim ever post or is he binge drinking?... And no it's not a viable excuse.
  • Heh well tread carefully. I have a very thin tolerance for people hitting us while we are at war... Ask Greek.
  • Your under the impression anyone gives a fck about what you say Ty? Lynog is right you do look like a fool when given a bitch fm spot...

You wanna threaten my kds? Post proof, or stfu.