Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which sorry loser is using bots on WG?

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
Which one of you is it?

Resorting to cheating because you don't get your way is the best way to remove all credibility for the side you are fighting for.

EDIT: http://pastebin.com/MMAKQrtD

Seems legit.

Comments

• i dont think you will get them fessing up in here anytime soon
  • edited November 2012
    Of course not I just want them and everyone involved to feel like trash.
  • I agree why ruin a good war with bots saboing your targets smh, you really are a piece of filth
  • Moonlight...

If this is you I swear to god himself I will end this war, KT your fucking ass, and disband WG. This goes for everyone in 1:14 so if this does not stop NOW you are all dead.
  • edited November 2012
    Moonlight...

If this is you I swear to god himself I will end this war, KT your fucking ass, and disband WG. This goes for everyone in 1:14 so if this does not stop NOW you are all dead.
    XD

So If it doesnt stop you kt moon, and if it does stop now it will be supicious that it might be moon and he will get kted? Thats so mean of you I thought you were a nice person :(

• Moonlight...

XD

So If it doesnt stop you kt moon, and if it does stop now it will be supicious that it might be moon and he will get kted? Thats so mean of you I thought you were a nice person :(

I am not kidding your entire sector will be obliterated if this does not stop. I do not care what you have to do to make it stop you get on aim and tell whoever it is to quit or your entire group is going to be merc'd.
  • Moonlight...

XD

I am not kidding your entire sector will be obliterated if this does not stop. I do not care what you have to do to make it stop you get on aim and tell whoever it is to quit or your entire group is going to be merc'd.

Meh im pretty sure we are already dead anyway, you go do the cheater huntig / research, im just a puppy :D

• You tell lovsan, meadows, moonlight, or whoever to make it stop or I will go out of my way to have all of you killed. Right now I really don't care if you want to whore out the rest of the round but when you drag multis into the mix things get serious.
  • Another bs conspiracy thread, get a life
  • No, I am damn correct with my accusations and I am damn serious that I will destroy every single one of you in 1:14 if you do not delete those bots.
  • Thought we were having a fair fun war. Bunch of sad people :)
  • No, I am damn correct with my accusations and I am damn serious that I will destroy every single one of you in 1:14 if you do not delete those bots.
    I dont really get why you even try to justify your urge to kt us? Youure the evil big alliance, just kt us already if you reallly want to, no need to point fingers XD If youre accusations are true and we are behind the multis you should really kt us anyway even if 'our' multis would stop hitting your kds XD

Silly tyrsis!
  • Hahah angry much?
  • I like how you sad cheaters don't even deny it.

Pathetic losers.
  • I like how you sad cheaters don't even deny it.

Pathetic losers.
    I heriby deny I am cheating, I am not in control of the multis killing your kts or have control over the person who does.

Happy now?

See doesnt matter if we deny it or not since youve already made up your mind XD

Silly tyrsis!
  • this thread is a load of bullshit

we all know the only cheaters and multis are in warpgate

nowhere else
  • LOL we all dead anyways nobody cares.

• Two of my groupies got sabod by the bot, im sure Hansa and I will be next. Just pathetic :)
  • Two of my groupies got sabod by the bot, im sure Hansa and I will be next. Just pathetic :)
    Nah I love you zeal I will never multi rape you <3
    WHOOPS I KID I KID!

Gypsies still aint real though

p.s

silly tyrsis
  • edited November 2012
    Ty isn't even WG leadership... Ignore him.

And I don't really wanna hear about the multis I pointed out week one when you ppl were too interested in killing our dws and a legit pair of players who had accidentally matched ips.

The multis are however posted in NoobTube. I will be dropping naps one at a time to kill them.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    your doing a good job john

keep killing those harmless multis its all we will remember you for
  • edited November 2012
    your doing a good job john

keep killing those harmless multis its all we will remember you for
    Harmless? Cuz there not raping your alliance-mates eh? Wonder who is running em

:-?
  • fucking hell, our group hasnt been accused once :O
  • Not his alliance mates.
    You confused me on the context of this statement Jim.
  • Silly tyrsis
  • whether or not you agree with this war, it really is a shame when everybody on both sides is having so much fun and activity levels are high for it to be ruined and tainted by one side using bot multis.
  • I doubt most of the other alliances would approve of bot, but Ill be surprised if they stop the war to focus on multis. People usually sjust say "oh well they arent our multis so sux to be you".
  • We used deductive reasoning; moonlight multis and lovsan multis, youre both in 1:14.
  • i dont think theres actually any proof of who it is yet, but its clear its from somebody outside WG since only WG kds are being targetted. This is pretty clear and cannot be denied.