Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server 1 and FBSK

2»

Comments

• why not?

you ashamed that you play it or something lol

• I just wouldnt.

Listen anyway u little hobbit, you havent even got a facebook so how are you gonna invite any friends...
  • I just wouldnt.

Listen anyway u little hobbit, you havent even got a facebook so how are you gonna invite any friends...
    I sure do like Hobbits. Theres 3 whole movies with them...and another about them coming soon. So don't mock thy hobbits, they famous.

• I just wouldnt.

I sure do like Hobbits. Theres 3 whole movies with them...and another about them coming soon. So don't mock thy hobbits, they famous.

Silly LewsTherin you are dead, stop trying to take over Rand Al'Thor.
  • Hmmm, I wonder how far into the series Tyrsis has read. Also go go Hobbits.
  • Read them all just waiting on the last one. I still consider them two separate identities.
  • Curse you Tyrsis. Soon, Rand's mind will be engulfed by mine. That fool is only good at one thing, and that is having a foursome with his hot wives. Other than that, he is useless as the Creator himself.
  • eau you french?
  • eau, seems like you are new. These are unlikely.

1. One-month games, people are used to two-months, though I don't see why not, or perhaps have two servers, one being one month, the other two.
    2. Scores are up.
    3. Links are working (as long as you know em)
    4. Nah.
    5. Design is fine.
    6. Agreed.
    7. No, a lot of the adverts are FB based. You can't change it.
    8. No, this is done on a lot of other games with no success.
    9. Ok...but 10 slot sectors without these unnamed bots will be better.
    10. Its always been like this.
    11. HAHAHAHAHA NO.
  • I made the most successful joke alliances... :-(
  • Yeah dude, nice intentions but 'sociology of SK'? LOL. Sorry thats one of the funniest things I've heard. Please don't take this game too seriously.

Now scores I can see them, and haven't heard anyone have issues. If you mean the ARCHIVE SCORES, then that issue is basically more a fundamental SK issue and not FBSK, Cart fixed the S1/S2 archive and only recently added archives to FBSK.
    The ads are FB based, its got banners for Hockey because you should know through logic that BSGid that Bcart runs also has GoodHockey and FB only takes keywords of stuff like that. The idea of bots/unnamed kds managed by BCart or AI is useless. There is no need because this type of kds will exist anyways through people signing up and not playing. Take note of inactives on S1/S2.

10. I completely have no idea what you are talking about there. Perhaps its an English issue but in general, the galaxies as you said:

"Most important : Open a galaxy at a time, distribute people most randomly possible."

Right now, galaxies only open up once the previous galaxy is filled. So don't know where you are coming from. And its randomly assigning players to sectors, stacking is random, and due to the fact that we all group up thats why.

11. Dude, who is going to invest in SK. And stocks? What is this game worth, and in all seriousness, if you are a child then its understandable the logic you are coming from, but if you aren't, then I seriously question this suggestion. No one is going to pay for shares of a company that doesn't exist. Also maybe when SK was in its heyday of 25k+ players, but not when its struggling to fill 1 galaxy, is rampant with multis, rampant with cheats, and filled with lack of admin/moderator activity.

These are fundamental issues, you can't just go 'Here, invest in some shares'.
  • I spent all of last round culling all of s2's population in hopes that bcart would think it was abandoned and just shut it down, but he still left it there. He really let me down, which to be honest is just what I've come to expect from him in the last 8 years anyway.
  • edited September 2014
    "Troll Bot Nonsense"
    ......... LOL.

I don't even..
  • Wow, they usually just create their own threads lol...
  • Wow, they usually just create their own threads lol...
    the bot was prolly looking for keywords like "facebook"
  • Buying some parada
  • 100% would buy prada from this guy for cory with his credit card
  • Where oh where could my russian-bride bot be?
  • I have beta S2, as I have played S1 in the past.

If S2 is not a success, then I think Crash is bang on to merge all servers. Just one universe to dominate.

So, maintenance people can concentrate of fixing bugs for one server, which is S1. Not that anyone can match Mav's talents, but at least, that is one server to worry about.
    Not that I still know SK very well, but it may seem that S2 was experimental to begin with.
  • edited September 2014
    Some of us don't want people knowing we play SK. Talk about embarrassing.
    Thank you System. :) That is probably why I tested FBSK and never remove the app right away.

• Some of us don't want people knowing we play SK. Talk about embarrassing.
    Thank you System. :) That is probably why I tested FBSK and never remove the app right away.

just made me look... i tried it for like 1 minute when it was first released... still have it attached to my facebook lol
  • Some of us don't want people knowing we play SK. Talk about embarrassing.

just made me look... i tried it for like 1 minute when it was first released... still have it attached to my facebook lol
    it beeps on my phone and I removed it the fastest I could.

• edited September 2014
    i tried getting my rl friends to play sk and all i got in return was derisive laughter and mockery..

kids these days and their obsession with instant gratification!!
  • This is the first thing I talk about when I go out on dates gets me laid like a mofo
  • This is the first thing I talk about when I go out on dates gets me laid like a mofo
    Now, let me hear the cheesy part of the stories.