Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FARMING RULE

2»

Comments

• I like pancakes too :'(
  • I like pancakes
    I'm suicidal for Pie.
  • Pancakes>Pie
  • Not a bad suicide, failed but not bad... Whatdahave? 30... 32k tanks? And didja have to fail all those PAs too? Worried me when I logged in LOL.
  • Cake>Pancakes>Pie

Pancakes even has cake in the name
  • Hence the fail its one of those combos that just ends up retarded like when you put sky and dragon together. Apart both are decent at best, combined... It's just a waste of time.
  • Not a bad suicide, failed but not bad... Whatdahave? 30... 32k tanks? And didja have to fail all those PAs too? Worried me when I logged in LOL.
    Sorry about the PA's. Just wanted an SoM but didn't get far with 2k probes. Sent 34k tanks. Granted it failed but maybe next time I'll be able to grab you someday. :)
    Hence the fail its one of those combos that just ends up retarded like when you put sky and dragon together. Apart both are decent at best, combined... It's just a waste of time.
    I hate my name, I'll be honest. It sounded good all those years ago but just doesn't seem to have aged too well and looks a bit silly today. Only used it when I came back so older players I knew would recognise me but nearly all of those players are gone. Probably register a new name when I get home.
  • There are some hilarious people in here. They even believe what they say about themselves. Its brilliant
  • Nothing constructive to say? Shut the fuck up then and let the grown ups talk.
  • Use the name Cake, that way the smart people wint hesitate to say:

Pie>Cake. Cause we all know its true anyways
  • I'll keep that in mind. :)
  • There are some hilarious people in here. They even believe what they say about themselves. Its brilliant
    +1
    :)