Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FARMING RULE

edited October 2012 in General
Dont hit a suicider more then 2x if your top 50+
Dont gain more then 30% your land
Dont claim ignarance

This is for the people claiming they have never heard of the rule. If anyone else has something i forgot to add let me know ill add it

Comments

• - No sweets before bed
    - Wait 30mins before swimming after you've eaten
    - You have 10 seconds to pick up your food after dropping it (any longer and your fucking disgusting)
    - Always wash your hands after going to the toilet whether its a number 1 or 2.

anymore?
  • =============D - - -
  • -Do not steal
    -Do not love your neighbours wife

etc etc

Wasn't there some book about this?
  • -Do not steal
    -Do not love your neighbours wife

etc etc

Wasn't there some book about this?
    yeah but it made my eyes bleed so i burnt it
  • Wasnt a book, was written on tablets. Not sure which brand they were though... Samsung maybe?
  • Wasnt a book, was written on tablets. Not sure which brand they were though... Samsung maybe?
    maybe, i wouldnt imagine tht the ipad would support their software
  • The new iGalaxy S5
  • couldnt they just download the app back then?
  • Dont hit a suicider more then 2x if your top 50+
    Dont claim ignarance

This is for the people claiming they have never heard of the rule. If anyone else has something i forgot to add let me know ill add it
    That's the player made rule, Game rules dictate "Suiciding is against the rules if any of your known contacts are gonna take the land, This is called friend farming and you will be disabled"

Don't hold your breath on the disabled part but.. Figured I would add the official rule.
  • edited October 2012
    Actually it is do not hit a suicider more than once.
  • Actually it is do not hit a suicider more than once.
    That we can agree on. I always used.

• No multiple hits on a suicider or attacker will loose land gained via retaliations.
    And
    • Attacking suicided or disbanded known contacts or matching ips with said suicider will result in immediate KT.

I never kted ppl for farming unless it was a known contact or there was a ip match, Simply take the land they gained and moved on...
  • edited October 2012
    It needs to be super strict to be fair and for the lols.
  • To keep the confusion down from now on everyone is only allowed to explore for his or her land.
    You may hit inactives with these restrictions:
    a.) You are not allowed to gain over 25 land in one hit.
    b.) you are not allowed to make more than 1 hit for 25 land in a 12 hour time span.
    c.) All inactives must be investigated prior to said hit to determine if they are a bank farm.

Failure to follow mentioned rules will result in immediate KT.

Problem solved, you all are welcome.
    maybe, i wouldnt imagine tht the ipad would support their software
    I would, Ipad support anti-abortion movements, sounds very religious to me.
    Dont claim ignarance

despite all the mockery people are making of this, i like it.
    Dont claim ignarance

Don't hit a suicider more than twice? Why? Not my fault he sent out everything. (Playing devils advocate here, I am not, nor will be top 50)

No more than 30% of my land? Why? Again, not my fault he sent out all his defense. Open season on anyone who does this. If I get land fat and can't defend my new land then its my own fault.
  • Those apply to people who cant be hit back, just unfair gains. Someone who can be broken easily can farm all they want (scott pilgrim?) they will just get spanked back down and come out worse off than they were before.
  • Those apply to people who cant be hit back, just unfair gains. Someone who can be broken easily can farm all they want (scott pilgrim?) they will just get spanked back down and come out worse off than they were before.
    Can't be hit back? If they're so big that they can't be hit back then they probably break the no bash rule in hitting a suicider. I thought the bash rule was always in effect no matter what. The point I'm trying to make is if I find someone who suicides why should i be KTed for hitting him multiple times? Yeah, if I get land fat its my own fault and I will suffer the hits cuz I can't protect all my sweet, sweet suicider land. But being a KT? Really?
  • because alot of the time its either a friend suiciding who has gave you pre warning or your own farm your hitting (not you specifically), when its not and you genuinely get lucky all your doing is gaining a tonne of free land and pissing everyone who had to actually work for theres right off. Dont get greedy on free land its that simple
  • Well, if it was my own farm that would make me a multi. Multies should be killed instantly, no argument there.

Now what about this friend thing? I can see how that would be frowned upon. If a buddy messages me and tells me "Hey, 3 ticks from now I'm gonna suicide, come and get it" I'd be smart and only hit once or twice. But if someone posted on alliance chat "Hey guys, can't play anymore for a while, just sent out all my tanks" I'm gonna get KT for trying to milk everything i can from that guy? (Again, if i'm land fat, i understand getting fucked over cuz I cant defend) Yeah, it might be "greedy" but isnt that the point of the game? To be greedy? To be greedy and try to take as much as you can from other people so you can be on top. I don't think its fair that people would get KT just cuz they want more. Its the KT thats bothering me in this whole thing. WHY KT!?
  • Cause noobs came along over the last few years, created a bunch of rules that make no sense and think they can impose it on others. Not on me they can't.. Well, not without getting severely fucked over.
  • Rules apply mostly to Sky only but occasionally others are held to those standards. It is rare though.
  • pie is a faggot
  • Where the fuck did I come into this? I haven't even posted til now. But yoou keep telling yourself that, that way in your mind your fantasy has the possibility of coming true. I can say with 100% certainty, I have never had a sexual thought about a man... Except Ty, but when he's a twat... Doesn't that negate the homosexual thoughts?
  • To all the people saying "why not" and acting big saying they dont agree and they wont accept the rules....shut the fuck up and actually do it then instead of acting like barry big balls and see how long that attitude keeps your kingdom alive for
  • edited November 2012
    I have and I'm sure I'll do it again. You're under the mistaken impression that I give a shit about my kingdom after the first week. Hell, I just suicided on Pie just so I get killed quicker.

You conform like a loser just so you can stay alive and kiss ass left, right and centre like sheep. Visionaries are the ones who change things through pro-active methods and not just accept things as they are, whether in the real world or even in a dying online game, but envision them as they could be.
  • Yeah, just what I thought. Too complex for a midget like yourself to comprehend. Go back to crying about irrelevant things.
  • I like pancakes