Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the record.......

Comments

• I rolled mentalist AFTER I was told I was to be kted for rolling the farmer... What did expect me to do!? Cry and beg for my kd? Lmao u guys don't know me very well...
  • I rolled mentalist AFTER I was told I was to be kted for rolling the farmer... What did expect me to do!? Cry and beg for my kd? Lmao u guys don't know me very well...
    I never said that at all, i was just curious why you would roll a kingdom who had nothing to do with it.
  • Because he is so lost in his own lies he cant find his way out.
    I never said that at all, i was just curious why you would roll a kingdom who had nothing to do with it.
    Are u playing the same round I am? I was banned for speaking my opinions(banned= no longer same team were I'm from) so I rolled a top farmer... Then I was told I was a kt for hitting the farmer. So banned and kted and since cobra hasn't said 1 word to me I assumed I was at war with DX so I acted accordingly.

Because he is a maverick, a loose cannon ...he takes meteor showers.

You never know what hes gona do next
  • HG, saying we should have allowed one to live while the other deleted is the bullshit I'm talking about. You can't do that. Both have to die. And if I remember correctly... You taught me this. What the change now? Because they are your friends? I would hope that if Rook and I IP+Interaction, with everyone knowing we are two different people and live one in NC the other in CO, that you would be the first Fucker to kill us... It's what I EXPECT from you. Deletion while KT is an option... Straight deletion by one isn't. I wasn't getting involved, but assholes don't triple tap my sector mate and get away with it. Once those tools are dealt with, it will be full on war mode. Soulja you brought it on yourselves getting 1:11 involved.
  • Pie I only said it cuz I knew it would avoid an early uni war... And since the uni is at war.. I told ya so?
  • HG gunna die lol
  • For the record...

HG is an idiot and arguing with him makes you dumber.
  • I personally don't care that he rolled my kingdom, it was toast anyways. But if I was AL, I would not leave someone who hit within his alliance during war around for long. Why take the chance that you will do it again during the next war when you have already proved such trechery once? I fully support that after all this is done, the players who were forum banned become unbanned. They were causing havok and morale problems, they got banned for the duration of conflict but they should be unbanned once this is done. But those who crossed the line hitting their alliance, no coming back there. And franly it doesn't even matter if you rolled a cheater or not a cheater, you did it without the leaderships permission. If you are unsatisfied with that leadership, have a sector vote on leaving alliance and then do what you want.

Its a question is whenever letting you live is in interests of DX and its players? I haven't seen a piece of evidence that says Rick/Lori Grimes will be useful to DX. So why take the chance?
  • Guys guys, you don't argue with the HG in the PFs. You just roll him in game and lol all over him.
  • Guys guys, you don't argue with the HG in the PFs. You just roll him in game and lol all over him.
    And yet no one has... SK is worse off then I thought..
  • We fucked up guys. He was gone and we ddidn't realize what we were doing.

Neg > HG
    And yet no one has... SK is worse off then I thought..
    I thought about it but war bonus makes others a prettier hit. Don't worry baby I'll be back for ya HG.

Neg > HG
    LOL

NEG > HIHATERS
  • Blind hate and fear is ugly in you guys... Smile more :)
  • I was smiling the whole time.

HG < neg
  • Who is hating John? No particular emotions here. As we would say in Mafia, its just bussiness.
  • Neg > HG
  • Who is hating John? No particular emotions here. As we would say in Mafia, its just bussiness.
    That's just because Mafia can't spell business correctly.
  • Its in Italian dumbass :P
    But really, nice one, I loled ... sorry tired, been up since I got KTed.

Neg > HG
    I lol'd
  • Looks like DX is hitting its stride, starting to kill a DW ever 8hrs.
  • Looks like DX is hitting its stride, starting to kill a DW ever 8hrs.
    First breakers weren't DX tho, your getting greatness and oldskool to break I was told... Post sector news on 2:9 will tell a diff story... No doubt 1:11 participating has boosted your effectiveness for sure :) Also no one in our "crew" hit rook... That was DX friends war abusing from solja and they will loose all the land they gained.

• it had nothing to do with your alliance at all, there group became ATs to roll DX kingdoms, no matter how you slice it ATs are free land
    wow not familiar with all these rules but im no AT. but protect my dads group. he wantd hlp protectin our friends we know.
  • edited October 2012
    I don't know 0verkill and I see where he comes from as an AL. He is supposed to protect his guys and they would be great builders to have. I also agree the rules stupid. We know who these two are but they can't match for political purposes. I like Arson and his roomate is a kewl dude as well. Arson's bro cofounded FC with me and Arson can pull rank here anytime he desires. However, we all understand and accept this retarded rule. It is what it is don't try to change it the second it pertains to your ambitions. It is too late once that happens. The right way would be to post this as your alliance rule from the start. Then you could say screw the uni rule we had our own as that one is retarded. Just my two cents. Arson and his buddy can ask HG or Lynog for new accounts. They will be fine.

Never, ever, give the enemy the moral high ground it is an uphill battle from there.
  • edited October 2012
    How was the rank 1 farming or war abusing? He hit the guy that was posted KT. Thats what you do when a KT is posted. He was doing exactly what a good player should do. He didnt spend his time on the AC trying to convince everyone that cheating was OK, and that the KT was called off, or hit his own alliance mates, who was killing cheaters.

HG your protecting people who openly admited to Interaction + Match. THERE IS NO GREY AREA. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

And if any1 believes that Arson or 619 would have just "deleted" your as dumb as HG, cause they would have just put 6-7k goons into building and then relogged in at hour 23 to start fighting back. You just cant trust people these days. (case in point: HG the #1 bot killing player in game (now protects cheaters)
    I did offer to delete, because it was my mistake that the match happened in the first place. I would have gladly done so too if Cobras would have taken the deal and saved everyone a lot of headaches, trolling, and war.

Whatever though, I would have done the exact same thing in his place and have done so in the past. Even if my hands are dripping red, I'll point the finger at my competition to get them taken out. 4 DW's in mobil would have had me worried too and I would have taken any chance to crush them. Not saying Cobras was justified by any means in killing me but I definitely won't call him stupid for taking advantage of the situation to stop me and my group mates.

Only thing I feel slightly bad about is 619 getting killed over it, he should have just let me go inactive in newbiemode. He may have lived a few more weeks without me.
  • LoL he asked how chyna was farming!? Didn't see that first time... Chyna admitted it for fcks sake ask him u noob. But yea rank 150 landers roll rank 1 landers all the time -_-

And faithless is taking the front man roll for u cobras? Lmao
  • Chyna never said he farmed anyone, he was hitting the KT like he was supposed too. How is that farming? HG im not sure what happened to you, but somewhere in the past few rounds you have lost your mind, and your intelligence has dropped to that of a rock. You cant farm a KT...plain and simple. What your friends did was farming. Hitting 1 guy 6 times is farming, not hitting some1 who has cheated and is declared free land by the universe.
  • First of all lol defending a cheater faithless?

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on October 21, 08:30:03
    Just farmed suicider, sended out 700 tanks. Can take land.

---- Original message received October 21, 08:28:24 from RickGrimes (1:20) ----

From china.