Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the record.......

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
The kt on 619 for matchin ips with arson had been started for about a day and a half. We already made it known they were roomates and would be more precautious so leave them alone. Then DX number1 claims war on solja number 4 and starts aggressive probe and fails on snoop and mihobu. So of course we fight back. eventhough we were out gunned by only 2 of their premium group sectors (better yet five). but its clear they need us out of the way to for their rounds plans. Now it see because we see right through the fakeness. In the days where ip matching was cheating, warring a largely out numbered alliance was considered a violation or the universes ethical laws. For others to allow it to continue on to more kds dying me wonder u feel that they dont deserve to live. Because i can honor agreements without tryin to manipulate the others. What makes us such a threat that Peace is outa the question? Cause we didnt ask cobra what we should for the round to keep him from farming us till the end? I dunno if this message will be seen by other als who actually care. theyre killing us because we not tryin to let them tell us to stay outa mobi. explore while we mysti farm.

Comments

• if I was AL and saw this I would say, yea gl in that war, all I see is dx taking out two ip interactors and there group who turned AT and started smashing people in DX for upholding a game rule...and solja deciding hey lets protect rule breakers
  • I understood two sentences in that, so lets clear the air. They were killing people who deserved to die, then you guys posted KTs to protect them. You arent a victim, you're protecting cheats. You should have booted 2:9 from Solja and left them to rot, nobody will have sympathy for a cheater-protecting alliance.
  • Its so crazy these days, people are defending cheats? I just dont understand it, players who in the past would have killed a cheater in a second are now defending them. SK is all but done if this is how long time players are beginning to think.
  • Its so crazy these days, people are defending cheats? I just dont understand it, players who in the past would have killed a cheater in a second are now defending them. SK is all but done if this is how long time players are beginning to think.
    one word for you to explain it all. butthurt
  • edited October 2012
    Ok how about this then... The ip+interaction rule is so outdated that NO other game on the Internet enforces it, they simply watch for exploitations(gang banging is not an exploitation of the Ip rule, its a player made rule) But since DX has old ppl with no brains advising it lets kill every roommate,family member,co worker, or couple we find even if we're 100% sure that each account is run by a different individuals....stop bullshitting yourselves and blaming multis this type of shit chases ppl away too. All I'm trying to say is a good leadership needs to be objective and investigate not simply hate/fear these players so much you'll use any excuse to kill them.

DX also should have taken Arsons offer to delete. Told 619 to build defense knowing he likely wouldn't lol and been able to take him out legit too without causing a uni war lmao.

So yes congrats DX you killed arson and 619!!! Exactly what they wanted rofl. And look it only cost you a week 1 uni war and 7-10 ppls rounds ruined via team stomping... Well played.
  • Its not surprising really, they are realizing how easy it is to get away with cheating. Unfortunately for them, not all of us cheat (on s1, you twat lynog ;) ) so they end up dying anyway hahah
  • I said it earlier, people are starting to cheat early in the round because they been getting away with it more. It takes up tons of resources to kill some1 this early and people are figuring that out. So they cheat, get there advantage and then are set for half the round because they got ahead of everyone. You dont find it a little strange that 2 top 10 DW's matched/interacted on a guy who they both double tapped for 150 land (when the top land was 1200 or so). Not to mention a group (2 who live in the same house) gangrape the shit outta a guy. You guys are pathetic, i mean come on, u really need to cheat in SK? A random new player who never played SK could take Rank 1 these days, SK is just to ez to require people to cheat. Explore,explore,explore,nap=rank 1.
  • if you break the rules even by accident and you get caught, take it on the chin and stop trying to make out like your the victim. Your a gang of big DWs who went early Mobi and pumped a shedload of goons. You also made it known from last rd that you were guna try and shaft cobras this one.

You gave him all the excuse he needed to wipe you out early, anybody in his shoes would of done the exact same. Arsons is about the only one who has talked any sense in here. Yes everyone knows they are two legit different players and maybe if Cobras was a buddy then he would of let it slide but he isnt, You are out to fuck him and then gave him an easy option to fuck you. Life goes on, next time dont match and dont tell anyone who will listen your plans, You set yourself up to fail everytime. Learn from your mistakes
  • edited October 2012
    So your saying 619 and Arson accidentally matching ips and gang banging someone (They admitted this much to everyone) is any less of a rule break than farming now!?!? I thought you guys were all about killing farmers?

If he didn't farm how then did I at rank 150 land,open hand slap the #1 land kd safely? The hit I was declared a kt over mind you... Ill gladly take a kt for bitch slapping farmers lol

Cheaters pointing at cheaters per norm is all...DX keep defending your farmers and the wars continue.
  • Your missing the point J, when rank 1 alliance is looking for an excuse to kill you, you dont give them one, Ive been Kted by cobras for simply having to many goons before today. Thats a bullshit reason to kill someone. IP and interaction is way more than a valid excuse
  • i'd kill lynog any day cause he robs my kingdoms daily
  • So why are you still defending them? They admited to cheating. <<<this is the question everyone wishes u would answer
  • i'd kill lynog any day cause he robs my kingdoms daily
    hahahaha, spend that money or lyndog will coming to snatch that shit. nom nom nom
  • edited October 2012
    Your missing the point J, when rank 1 alliance is looking for an excuse to kill you, you dont give them one, Ive been Kted by cobras for simply having to many goons before today. Thats a bullshit reason to kill someone. IP and interaction is way more than a valid excuse
    Carl, my post wasn't meant for you it was meant for anyone who doesn't see what we're saying lol the "Cheating" was just icing on the cake for DX... But my point is there's plenty of cheaters currently in all alliances lmao. And I will continue to smash out farmers and war abuser's alike whether I'm being kted for it or not :)

@ Faithless, Can you quote me on defending them? I simply stated the truth, there two diff ppl and fcked up lol , one offered his account I suggested DX took the offer to avoid.. Well.. This. What did I get ? Banned so I smashed on DX top farmer, then I'm a kt do I kept hitting... Think for yourself buddy ignore the hype.
  • You can colour it however you wish, you could have punished the farmers and still kept Solja with a good name. Now nobodywill help them as they protected 2:9 from the start. Political fail on both sides, I say.
  • HG, I'm having a real hard time even reading what you write on this one Bro. You used to be the one to stand up for people and hunt mother fuckers like thus. IP+Interaction+Gangbang and you stuck up for these guys? You above all else should know you never trust someone to delete, and you have to kill both parties involved otherwise the hatred and revenge will come back to haunt you. It's bullshit man. What if it was I who had been gangbanged by these tools... Would you still stick up for them? What's right is right and the fucked up thing is you know it and your frenetic typing explains all that.
  • "Why'd you kill my cheaters first instead of other cheaters."

Fuck off.
  • How was the rank 1 farming or war abusing? He hit the guy that was posted KT. Thats what you do when a KT is posted. He was doing exactly what a good player should do. He didnt spend his time on the AC trying to convince everyone that cheating was OK, and that the KT was called off, or hit his own alliance mates, who was killing cheaters.

HG your protecting people who openly admited to Interaction + Match. THERE IS NO GREY AREA. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

And if any1 believes that Arson or 619 would have just "deleted" your as dumb as HG, cause they would have just put 6-7k goons into building and then relogged in at hour 23 to start fighting back. You just cant trust people these days. (case in point: HG the #1 bot killing player in game (now protects cheaters)
  • edited October 2012
    @ Pie, again can ANYONE show me were I out right defended them???!!! I simply posted the truth. They are two diff ppl who admit to FCKin up and one offered his kd to solve the issue without an early conflict. DX used it to remove a threat early. You know me pie don't be silly.

I'm a kt for rolling a farmer who deserved it... Again ignore the hype guys and think for yourselves.
  • Your missing the point J, when rank 1 alliance is looking for an excuse to kill you, you dont give them one, Ive been Kted by cobras for simply having to many goons before today. Thats a bullshit reason to kill someone. IP and interaction is way more than a valid excuse

Carl, my post wasn't meant for you it was meant for anyone who doesn't see what we're saying lol the "Cheating" was just icing on the cake for DX... But my point is there's plenty of cheaters currently in all alliances lmao. And I will continue to smash out farmers and war abuser's alike whether I'm being kted for it or not :)

no your right there is always plenty of cheating going on though and people can always say why dont you kill them but you kill us, theres a simple answer to that though, one is a threat the other isnt, if they were both full turtle fws then cobras would either have let it slide or waited till later in the round to kill them. Given the same situation you dont even have to think twice about it, what they done was an easy death sentence
  • And even at that point they didnt have much offence, i think 2-3k goons. So wasnt even a huge threat, but me and cobra made the call, and i wanted to kill them for 1 reason. They was both top 10 with interaction/match. Cobra may have had his own reason, but i would have posted them as KT either way, and cobra would have backed me on it even if it wasnt 619 and arson.
  • I'd like to point something out all this abou thim being a kt and i dont' see him posted in DX forums....
  • edited October 2012
    I'd like to point something out all this abou thim being a kt and i dont' see him posted in DX forums....
    As of yet... The original threat was " since I rolled a top farmer #1 land my whole premi was to be killed after 2:9" after my group flipped out its down to just Lori and I... Sooner then later I guess?

Bit DX can't point fingers at solja yelling " you protect cheaters" when there kting me for rolling a cheater lmao... Chyna even messages me all confident " I just farmed another suicider gonna take the land?" lol and look wat happened too him... Ppl should learn to shut their mouths and stay outta it when they live in a glass house pussyland.

• I'd like to point something out all this abou thim being a kt and i dont' see him posted in DX forums....
    As of yet... The original threat was " since I rolled a top farmer #1 land my whole premi was to be killed after 2:9" after my group flipped out its down to just Lori and I... Sooner then later I guess?

Bit DX can't point fingers at solja yelling " you protect cheaters" when there kting for rolling a cheater lmao

then why roll mentalist someone who isn't a cheater?
  • if you break the rules even by accident and you get caught, take it on the chin and stop trying to make out like your the victim. Your a gang of big DWs who went early Mobi and pumped a shedload of goons. You also made it known from last rd that you were guna try and shaft cobras this one.

You gave him all the excuse he needed to wipe you out early, anybody in his shoes would of done the exact same. Arsons is about the only one who has talked any sense in here. Yes everyone knows they are two legit different players and maybe if Cobras was a buddy then he would of let it slide but he isnt, You are out to fuck him and then gave him an easy option to fuck you. Life goes on, next time dont match and dont tell anyone who will listen your plans, You set yourself up to fail everytime. Learn from your mistakes
    Bravo, finally someone who said it how it is. I am tired of hearing bullsh|t from both sides. Bla bla bla they were cheating, bla bla bla cobra this and that.

Lynog said it perfectly. Arson was an enemy of DX, Arson was a danger to DX, Arson messed up and gave DX a reason to kill em without negative public opinion. And then he helped Cobra some more by dragging the rest of his team when he should have just cut his losses and regrouped. End of f@cking story.

DX did exactly what they were suppose to do and the universe was okey with it because Arson broke the ip interaction rule for which he should have been KTed anyways.
  • a lots been posted but i have talked on the phone wit both of them and called them cheaters when they use to cheat normally it wouldnt matter because there would be 4 arsons who nvr match so it karma he died for cheating. but mihobu and snoop got hrassassed to. they respoded to that and so did we. knowing lastround beef wit 619 and cobra i was like ........ well u gotta fight cause they takin top kds down for being in this alliance
  • it had nothing to do with your alliance at all, there group became ATs to roll DX kingdoms, no matter how you slice it ATs are free land