Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot Dick > Pussy

2»

Comments

• I am 2ndc and running the bot. Dank has been right this whole time
  • edited October 2012
    I saw HG nut on a cracker then you ate it. It was disgusting you are a disgrace.
  • Dank you can come out the closet anytime. We won't think any less of you... I promise.
  • Hey do you guys remember when bubbles (dank) cried to us because he was bad at an online text based game where his word was shit and no one liked him?

Oh, wait. That's everyday. Nevermind.

Get off the Meth you tinfoil hat wearing fuck. There is no conspiracy just a washed up troll who is stuck on repeat and out of date.

Your best pal in the whole wide world,
    Dogtown
  • edited October 2012
    HG if you nut on 24oz Porter House Dogtown will definitely eat that too. He gettin hungry feed yo bitch.
  • The cute part is bubbles thinks hes a good troll... the sad part is the meth will one day take control of him.
  • Zeals parents named him after a bar of soap.
  • I dont follow :( my name is Zach. You know of soap by that name?
  • Its too late. Bubs is falling down the hill so fast no one can stop him. See ya at rockbottom Bubs.
  • Didnt know Zeal is a name for a brand of soap....does sound good.

"Honey, I've ran out of soap"
    "Well dear, why not try Zeal, its new, its fresh and it leaves you feeling Zealicious!"
  • I think bubbles mush for brains translated zest soap to zeal soap... Lmao

Lay off the pipe bubbles
  • Dank just took a page from PanU's guide to trolling. You're all letting him do it to.

Give it a week and he'll stop using punctuation all together.
  • Dank just took a page from PanU's guide to trolling. You're all letting him do it to.

Give it a week and he'll stop using punctuation all together.
    Wow u guys gobble PanU cock eh? Lmao

Sci tries to gas bubbles up, let the tool run on empty. But I guess the lulz are worth manipulating a feeble mind into believing he is being accepted by anyone as more then a washed up junkie.