Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot Dick > Pussy

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
2ndC and HG ad paid for by the liberal super PAC Fuck The Games Future.

Comments

• NSG 1 : 0 Dank
  • edited October 2012
    Oh I expect less from a game where I'm the only legit player.
  • Oh I expect less from a game where I'm the only legit player.
    Is legit synonymous with multi in methhead language?
  • edited October 2012
    Oh I expect less from a game where I'm the only legit player.
    Is legit synonymous with multi in methhead language?
    I wouldn't even give him "multi" as a title more like legit = useless in dankworld lol.

Fail thread title btw, very original dank...

And I organized the death of more multis in that 1 round then you have your entire SK career. So do tell how someone who openly and with proof posted cheats is more legit then someone like me who has never been caught cheating and has more multi dog tags then I would say anyone who plays currently?

Cheater vs cheater killer ,another argument dank thinks he can win lmao..

Also enter danks conspiracy theory that I worked with Kesha that round to look like a "savior". Plz tell us cuz I was rofl when u said it that round.

• Dank really hates pussies.....maybe dicks? :P
  • edited October 2012
    You got caught sucking Lynog cock when he disbanded 5 zillion multis that you were pretending the entire server had to be nap to defeat. You fucked up the entire game bitch go away.
  • Cave man dank no like you. You now leave.
  • You got caught sucking Lynog cock when he disbanded 5 zillion multis that you were pretending the entire server had to be nap to defeat. You fucked up the entire game bitch go away.
    Lmao your confused per norm dank. Lynog disbanded the multis round 40, and there were only like 60 he disbanded them cuz crash gave fepo access the round fepo ran pitbulls. Kesha,miltu,crash,westas etc used the full 500 the following round when I got the uni to nap so all 500 multis couldn't be used same time and it worked.

Before you say anything else dank consider this, people aren't stupid we ripped ips from beans scanner daily and spread sheeted which multis were used by who an how many each of them had. From this we tracked and provided lists to other alliances so they could clear there own out ez mode. And again many people saw this.

If you walked even a fraction of wat you talk maybe you would get uni cooperation vs a common threat too.

• edited October 2012
    HG loves the bot dick. Fucking loves it right in his ass and jizz in his mouth.
  • edited October 2012
    That's the way! when logic and truth crushes your argument.... Troll.

Attaboy
  • edited October 2012
    Welcome back cum dumpster the queers missed you.
  • Welcome back cum dumpster the queers missed you.
    Why would they miss me when ur always bum in the air cheeks spread?
  • Dank is now going to be known as Bubbles to me, or Bubs for short
  • He makes Forest Gump seem like a genius. Lay off the drugs dank, clean up your act and then try to understand basic logic.
  • He makes Forest Gump seem like a genius. Lay off the drugs Bubbles, clean up your act and then try to understand basic logic.
  • If yall form a circle everybody can buttfuck the guy in front.
  • Stop projecting your fantasy's on us man....
  • As the only person on the entire game that isn't a bot user I'm excluded from the circle jerk.
  • edited October 2012
    Your opinion is automatically invalid seeing that you abuse meth.
  • As the only person on the entire game that isn't a bot user I'm excluded from the circle jerk.
    whats funny is, you tried using the bot and when you couldnt figure it out being the drug abusing retard that you are, you threw another hissy fit.

hilarious
  • What's funny is this threads a collection of bot users making shit up and agreeing with lies. Good stuff.
  • drugs are bad mkay
  • I think Ill link these forums to my safety guy at work, write up a good report depicting how broken your brain becomes from meth
  • edited October 2012
    Please do show this to people at your work. Tell them you use a bot to play a game with nobody on it. Then you get trolled in a forum and somehow lose.
  • Zeal uses the bots now too? Rofl
  • dank, you are the only one left on these forums or playing this game, you are losing to a machine. take the red pill.
    i didn't know i used a bot
  • Only trolling 2ndC Damdred.