Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

\ / Round 53 DX Alliance \ /

edited October 2012 in General

Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages...D-Generation X proudly brings to you, the SK, TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORLD! The asshole, Cobras! The Beer Lover, Pussyland! The NEW...AGE...OUTLAWS!

You damn right! You see it's me, it's me, it's that C-O-titties supporter. With his good friend P-U-double SS, lickity lick Y

And if you ain't down with that, we got two words for 'ya...

SUCK IT!

Comments

• i haz no idea wha this thread is about
  • you guys going to name yourselves old members? lol
  • Oh let me go build a counter alliance real quick brb.
  • Triple H was a failed wrestler and actor some would say its the same thing.

Either way enough of the wrestling names it makes you look like a dumb hick
  • Why can't he be a smart hick?
  • Because he wouldn't be a hick if he were smart duh basic science brah :p
  • you people need to get on aim...
  • I'll be back from Germany in 2 days max :)
  • I know don't want to leave :(
  • Oh let me go build a counter alliance real quick brb.
    ^^wanted to serve notice so you could plan accordingly ;)
  • shit alliance

would not join
  • still looking for one more person that has a premi account hit me up
  • Ive got no plans for alliance and will probably have a full premi by the reset. Pm me or post your aim and ill message you in like, 10hrs.
  • Who is cobra btw? Besides HG farm lands ofc.
  • edited October 2012
    Any prem groups for Lews and United?

What we offer:

You will get 2 BONUS Votes from us.
    Occasional Forum spam.
    We will Whine on Uni Chat if we get hit.
    We go Inactive after about 2 weeks...
    We make good banks.
    United makes anti-turtle kds.
    Lews makes DW kd to scare other people but really is harmless with no goons.
    We make your team half Asian...that itself brings gaming respect.
  • Any prem groups for Lews and United?

What we offer:

You will get 2 BONUS Votes from us.
    Occasional Forum spam.
    We will Whine on Uni Chat if we get hit.
    We go Inactive after about 2 weeks...
    We make good banks.
    United makes anti-turtle kds.
    Lews makes DW kd to scare other people but really is harmless with no goons.
    We make your team half Asian...that itself brings gaming respect.
    tempting
  • thanks to all those that were interested but we have our 5 premis filled...

...now everyone...get ready to suck it! \ /
  • Do you know what nemesis means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt, me.

• edited October 2012
    I owe him at least 1, He had it easy his first few rounds first 619 helps him along protects him with his team. Then he jumped ship to the other side and rolled wit them/u guys... Nothing wrong with given the noob a trial by fire is there? He seems like a decent guy and a half decent hype man.

I still owe him 1 tho. You don't tuck and run/back stab my friends when they tell you to build more defense or they won't protect you, then manipulate the situation and alliance controls to burn the guy who helped you run an alliance the round before to try and save yourself.

Well you can do it but expect retribution. It's a vicious circle SK is.
  • gay threat is gay! Sup cobras :)
  • Makes for a better round tho u gotta admit it trev. I don't give up and wait till next round like some of my peeps
  • So this is a stacking thread?
  • I owe him at least 1, He had it easy his first few rounds first 619 helps him along protects him with his team. Then he jumped ship to the other side and rolled wit them/u guys... Nothing wrong with given the noob a trial by fire is there? He seems like a decent guy and a half decent hype man.

I still owe him 1 tho. You don't tuck and run/back stab my friends when they tell you to build more defense or they won't protect you, then manipulate the situation and alliance controls to burn the guy who helped you run an alliance the round before to try and save yourself.

Well you can do it but expect retribution. It's a vicious circle SK is.
    I don't even know how to respond to just how utterly wrong this entire post was
    Not sure if stacking is correct there is a chance his groups could land in the same sector, but it is always nice to have 5 cells out there leading that sector towards joining you.
  • edited October 2012
    You can find me on aim, your entire alliance has my tag lmao if you would like to give your side, only fair but I got what I posted above from 619 directly I haven't formed any opinions from any other info.
    Not sure if stacking is correct there is a chance his groups could land in the same sector, but it is always nice to have 5 cells out there leading that sector towards joining you.
    Actually stacking might be a better alternative here than anything. I'd rather have one mondo sector in premier alliance than have 5 most decent sectors gravitate towards that alliance.

The playerbase isn't big enough, even for 5 sector alliances.
    Actually stacking might be a better alternative here than anything. I'd rather have one mondo sector in premier alliance than have 5 most decent sectors gravitate towards that alliance.

The playerbase isn't big enough, even for 5 sector alliances.
    doesnt mean its gonna be the 5 best sectors...just means it will be 5 sectors that each have at least 4 solid kds in those sectors