Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ruined PK due to account sharing

2»

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Mind you have to shift out of the mentality of a vast pool of resources. Most likely this was planned yesterday. Everyone gathered together then got screwed by this. Likely a 12-24 hour waste of time.
  • edited September 2012
    My point is that you can't expect an individual to be on 24/7 and you shouldn't penalize players who actually prefer to get their sleep rather then worry about a game. Without sector aid, there is no countermeasure to an organized probe kill. Sure you can make it harder and with the player base so small, you can even be safe if you properly set up your kingdom but with a large player base, it doesn't matter if you have 25% probe facts and all shields on, you are still getting pked if needed.
    This has nothing to do with penalizing players who want sleep :-p by saying account sharing is okay, you are saying multi'ing is okay. That is 110% what that amounts to: two living accounts controlled by the same person. If you are that big and aren't running shields, you are a fucking moron and there's no real basis to bend rules to help people who can't build a KD.

I don't care as I don't have a KD, but the level of retardation coming from the PFs lately warranted a reply. Many alliances have proven a 5-sector PK is way more than do-able, so if you are a decent size in war, you run shields 100% of the time while sleeping and you can probably run them while awake as well. I really don't get your standpoint, as you seem to sometimes bash cheaters, then in your next post you say "BACK IN MAA DAY WE WERE MEGA CHEATERS SO STOP YOUR BITCHING".

I have been PK'd once on a big KD, and once on a tiny KD. The one time on a decent KD I was PK'd, its because I made a stupid decision to not run shields when I knew better. With 100% shields, they need to get you powerless first, and often times people don't manage single-tick PKs anyway. There's almost always KDs without shields, so why waste your time on someone who's well defended against it?
  • hes shit, i have nothing more to day about the guy, all the good things i heard are just not true, the guy is a joke
    Roll them both you still have a KD.
  • mind has a kd? or you mean the guys who shared from the pk? ive already rolled them guys but ill get both of them again if they dont get killed anytime soon
  • Alright good stuff.
  • you know people who believe everyone else did something bad, chances are they did something bad

people who believe everyone else didnt do anything bad, are people who dont do anything bad :-p
  • edited September 2012
    I was war general in Mafioso the last time I played with Mind. They got so nervous that I'd tell someone they were cheating that they KTed me. I never said a negative word about the alliance nor did I cause any commotion. Just here we are KTing our WG because he is asleep and he could be a threat to our constant rule breaking. He has told on us in the past. I'm not even exaggerating this was the reason. Shortly after that Ice retalled by posting screenshots of them account sharing. It turned out that they had asked Ice to help them stack, had not changed their passwords as they didn't realize he created them, then they got so freaked out that he had access that they killed me! I'm sure some of you remember the Bedrock screenshot that I have apologizing for it. I demanded a 500 word apology and got it. I was minding my own business and playing legit. I had no clue wtf I got KTed for and they were just making shit up.
  • Because kting you stops you from talking to anyone?

• edited September 2012
    Think bout the sense it made to me. I log in to a dead kingdom and go to the pfs my own alliance is just making shit up. Everyone is cussing at me. I had a nice kingdom and sector.
  • Lololololololol. Logged into my fantasy team, decided to take a peak at Starkingdoms. Oh shit PK NOPE.
  • edited September 2012
    Here is a more likelly scenario. Dank was kind of like SkyDragon back in the day, very much in the bussiness of making three dozen accounts to gb people early out of newbie mode. In fact I am pretty sure you have done it to Mafia prior to that round. To prevent you from ruining our players rounds, Manco/Mak simply made friends with you to make sure you kept your multies away from our people. As soon as we reached a point where your multies were irrelevant and too small to make a fuss, we had to kill you. Mafia always walked a gray area and having a known cheater in alliance is bad for bussiness.

We made friends with you to avoid having to deal with your early game shennanigans and then we killed you to score brownie points with the few alliances who were neutral at the time. Plenty of times during the Mafia years we looked the other way at shady activities of some of our players as long as they fought loyally and kept their crap on the low down.

You however, had a history of turning on many of your allies as soon as you did not see eye to eye, and you could never keep your mouth shut about anything. Always had to go bragging about how awesome of a cheater you are. Considering we always started the round with the universe stacked against us, we just couldn't have a loose cannon like you around.

Nothing personal man, just bussiness.
  • edited September 2012
    Sounds like a basket of faggotry.

Addendum: On both sides.
  • Lololololololol. Logged into my fantasy team, decided to take a peak at Starkingdoms. Oh shit PK NOPE.

Peek*

Peek*
    FUCK YOU I'M A MOUNTAIN