Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InnerSphere vs Vital

2»

Comments

• :O I know you.
    And you are sh!tty singer :P
    By the way..

Droma (X:8,Y:5) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD
  • :O I know you.
    And you are sh!tty nigger :P
    By the way..

Droma (X:8,Y:5) DEAD DEAD DEAD Dead DEAD DEAD
    Them fightin werds.
  • Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay...

(I apologize to any homosexuals of an upstanding morality. This round is void of any.)

... gay gay gay gay gay.
  • 1448 posts of stupity!
  • 1448 posts of stupity!
    I just farted.

That fart goes out to you, Marais.
  • and i still wonder why vital is stupid enough to peace MF knowing that peace usually triggers a war-reaction. they begging for problems?
  • At the time they had no other choice. Either continue to be farm food since top two were NAPed (again) or go peace status and try to diplomatically hover in purgatory. It was the BEST THING TO DO FOR THEIR ALLIANCE.
  • except no naps were in effect when 2nd peace went up?
  • edited September 2012
    Nope, just the first peace. In response the the third NAP of the round between the top two alliances. All preceding or during a war with Vital (and RP).

There is zero reason for anyone to trust the top two alliances in any diplomatic way, except if they're in those alliances.
  • 1448 posts of stupity!
    I just farted.

That fart goes out to you, Marais.
    You know what does it mean when each time you cough you also fart!
    Stop giving your Ass so easily cause soon you will be Sh1tting your pants instead of farting!

• edited September 2012
    It seems like it's Leviathon, Inner, and RP against the rest of the server. With Vital voluntarily feeding itself to Inner and getting upset that other people might take food off their plate. Vital winning is not going to happen. If you're in that alliance you might ask yourself why.
  • How is RP grouped with Lev and Inner there? And I wouldn't call what vital is doing voluntary either. Inner declared on vital, they didn't have much choice in the matter.
  • edited September 2012
    Oh that got your attention. I like how Leviathon feels they have an excuse to war Vital. Meanwhile you just kick back and keep on bashing shit. If anyone deserves a gang bang it's RP. What comes round needs to go round. Everytime you are in leadership the alliances get all stupid like this and it's just this big whore fest. Give it another week it will be nothing but bashing and you guys will default to... the round will end soon quit your bitching we deserve this.
  • I'm using Vital (and now IS) as banks with these peace statuses used. Can't peace my probes.