Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InnerSphere vs Vital

edited September 2012 in General
2 [innerSphere] 64,093,861 12,818,772

4 [Vital] 39,004,317 7,800,863

September 13, 00:38:15 the [innerSphere] alliance has declared war with the [Vital] alliance.

Comments

• I like how he posts this thinking that people didn't see it coming.your sucking off the Levi guys... of course you would draw fire away from them and let them get bigger. stupid tool, obviously this is more important then clearing but farmers...
  • 70% of the grabbs on us for the last 5 days came from Vital ...
    You asked for it ... you should have seen that coming!
  • how about u post up all the hits and prove this '70%'

otherwise ur talking shit m8
  • edited September 2012
    how about you post all the grabs on misfits to count them and laugh ...
    but there we be none in active KDs cause you were afraid to hit Sectors where there would be definetely retaliation .... and now you are talking for leaving Levi to grow!
    You did that long before us!

Tah-tah!
  • Is this war about something important or just an excuse to farm and bash players with a war bonus?
  • how about you post all the grabs on misfits to count them and laugh ...
    but there we be none in active KDs cause you were afraid to hit Sectors where there would be definetely retaliation .... and now you are talking for leaving Levi to grow!
    You did that long before us!

Tah-tah!
    because vital didn't have a nap uo till last night right lmao. pathetic excuse for als now a day's
  • First of all ... this is a war game! and without war it's boring!

So we go in war against those who dropped the NaP while we were Hitting only 1:17 and start grabbing KD in our alliance.
    You thought you could crab freely while we were in war ... well now you can grab as you want ... But we can too!
  • see the point of a fun war is one that is close to even... not when #2 picks on #4 like bitches and think they are hardcore for it
  • Get #3 to help you, or #1
  • #2 is in #1's pocketses, it is.
  • Then well played #1, they will have fun pickin off the easy land from KTs
  • Sad, sad, sad.
  • Then well played #1, they will have fun pickin off the easy land from KTs
    Problem is that #2 and #1 have been sister alliances the entire round.
  • and people bitched on me and KTed me yet nobody seems to pick on InnerSphere right now, i wonder what made you all hate them way less then the universal wtf on me....

for whoever called me names your forgiven, next round ill be around under my normal name, lets have some fun!
  • yeah seems like they war vital so there are no resources left to kts farmers in 110. well played losers... way to let the cheaters roam and take score. we all know Levi and is won't kts pie and rook... and the only alliances even contemplating it are now occupied with is bull shit
  • edited September 2012
    Bio you used lots of words and tried to rationalize your actions. They just want... war fun rawr. If they argue respond... you mad bro? They don't have the attention span to read your posts it just makes it look like you think you are smarter than them.
  • His rationale was essentially it was the best move for his alliance. He's right, the best move for his alliance was to be sucking at the teat at the number 1 alliance.

Gayest round ever.
  • I hope RP gets raped cuz im banned.
  • edited September 2012
    Going against the grain and long posts are certain death.
  • Dank, do you have a point to make with any specificity? You sound like Kranky Kong.
  • Bio you used lots of words and tried to rationalize your actions. They just want... war fun rawr. If they argue respond... you mad bro? They don't have the attention span to read your posts it just makes it look like you think you are smarter than them.

Well Said Mate
    His rationale was essentially it was the best move for his alliance. He's right, the best move for his alliance was to be sucking at the teat at the number 1 alliance.

Gayest round ever.
    Will you Pls Shut the F*ck up at last!
    1445 posts of Bs and stupidity!
  • Gay gay gay gay gay.
  • 1446 and counting ....
  • While watching the NBA playoffs last year I found out the term "gay" is offensive to fudge-packers and carpet-munchers... To which my first thought was "how fucking gay is that?"

And NSG, could you tell me why the term "retarded" is so offensive to your people? Cause again, having to use terms like Mentally Challenged...

Wait for it....

Waaaaaaaiiiit for it....

Is FUCKING RETARDED!
  • I am at that. Actually, if you'd ever read through a fucking thing I read... You would already know that. Question... How does the fucking illiterate play SK, Vandals? Mommy sit there and read to you? Or do you hire someone by the hour.... :-)
  • I don't believe in discrimination so I feel it is acceptable to use all forms of insults and cruel words.
  • I don't believe in discrimination so I feel it is acceptable to use all forms of insults and cruel words.
    Haha ive never heard that before... this is my new slogan.
  • edited September 2012
    I hate this war bobody is bitching. No info screw this thread. Drama or lock!
  • edited September 2012

I can post pictures too but I'm not very good at it.
  • Well to bring this back to the game, Vital killed tunes, but have 2 KDs close to death. I meanwhile have developed the ability to SING!