Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RealPolitik]&[Vital] vs. [LG]

Comments

• September 4, 10:06:06 the [Nomads] alliance has declared war with the [LazyGeeze] alliance.

even [Nomads] is better than RedShift
    go Nomads! they're actually not that bad, they have Thingy
  • WHY AM I A KT NIGS?
  • edited September 2012
    WHY AM I A KT NIGS?
    OMFG do you ever stop crying about your kingdom? You are the biggest networth slut I've ever played with Tyrsis. I remember when you asked me for a probe run and I was like hold on. Then I had to figure out which one of my 38 probe farms had a probe run on it for you like I don't ever use them. Have you ever used public proxies I had try 238 different pages and still crossed a kingdom. You know damn well everyone asks me for probe runs when I'm playing you sob. I hope you get KTed quickly.
  • Real talk.
  • People think I make this stuff up.
  • What kd were u tyrsis?
  • he's Zuko and he's getting his ass kicked right now
  • B.c u have only LDS tyrisis... It takes a lot for me to acctually post in these forums, wtf kinda half assed Lts are you guys doing....
  • lds + tfs + war active = asking for KT
  • you do realise the losses of defensive points is equal between soldiers, lts, lds, tanks, so if someone had a lot of lds and no tanks vs a kd with only tanks, they would lose equally
  • I sure didn't, I guess the number is always larger so its easy to assume, either way activity and low power already makes it to easy
  • Ty wasn't that active he made one grab lol...kinda silly but still
  • Uh, hitting someone with TFs as only offense = a kd without offense.

high LD defense kds motivate a KT more, as they lose more units. It's psychological, but important.
  • yeah ty made one grab lol
  • Yeah its defensive values that get killed, so while you lose 1 4/5 more lds than tanks, you can pump out 3.2/1 vs tanks. But the kicker happens when say 100 def pts gets killed.. you only lose 20 lds vs 12 tanks which is 1 3/4-1 ratio... Now to save your ass from being completely grabbed to zero, you can send out tanks on a 3-4 WL grab and when they come back people are like 4k tanks on 300 land? Fuck that! So instead they switch to PK and ofc that's easy to survive with a few grabs and timely disbands/kidnaps. But there's no way to "save" lds... Only way to survive then is to grab as big and as many times as you can... And fuck rebuilding pps, just make power grabs and have VI sector mates or a mate who goes high PPs strat because your in the same sector as 6-7 douchebags who get kt'd every round... GreekWarrior, paybacktime, Rook, pussy land, amog, Cobras... Sorry round flashback..
  • Should be 4/5 more lds lost vs tanks... Or 1 4/5-1 lds-tanks
  • People just get motivated when kt'ing a LD based defense, because they see huge unit kill values.
  • Yea but LDs die faster!
  • I feel like most people in this thread have been argumentatively agreeing about the merits of KTing a LD based defense.
  • People just get motivated when kt'ing a LD based defense, because they see huge unit kill values.
    Like declaring on a smaller alliance and killing more kds than you lose?
  • I'm kinda shocked they all don't take a break from war to KT bio
  • I'm kinda shocked they all don't take a break from war to KT bio
    he will be KTed don't worry
    we're waiting for him to get all juiced up KTing "kesha"
  • Pretty sure my lame mainly inactive kd can roll bio at this point. I'll have to look when I have warleaders
  • Pretty sure my lame mainly inactive kd can roll bio at this point. I'll have to look when I have warleaders
    Which one?
  • i only have one
  • edited September 2012
    LG's rank 1 kd killed in 2 ticks
    we don't even need RS to win this war LG is nub :p
  • Networth: 653,441 (115)
    Land: 4,248 (37)

lol Bio is so land fat, can't wait for NAPs to go down
  • LG's rank 1 kd killed in 2 ticks
    They're inactive with a terrible AL.
  • LG's rank 1 kd killed in 2 ticks
    Says the guy who got rolled down to 300 land for being nub.