Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RealPolitik]&[Vital] vs. [LG]

edited September 2012 in Game Talk
[RP]&[Vital] Kills

Mai 1:13
Planets: 4,590
Networth: 846,129
Honor: 2,531

Living Legend 1:19
Planets: 3,985
Networth: 750,726
Honor: 3,399

Daryl Tucker 1:17
Planets: 5,819
Networth: 1,107,314
Honor: 2,697

Big Kahuna Burger 1:17
Planets: 7,186
Networth: 1,251,999
Honor: 2,965

Massive Growth 1:13
Planets: 6,224
Networth: 1,392,046
Honor: 2,153

[LG] Kills

Tameable Poet 1:11
Brandon Lee 1:15 [RedShift]
Ushuaia 1:4
Barret Wallace 1:5

Comments

• You best be removing my kingdom from the kills list before i make your time on pfs a living hell you shitty scrub
  • but you were killed lol
  • idk, they declared on us soon after we posted you as a kt? i think there should be partial credit anyway....

Also, credit or not, lets get statlines up
  • we killed Brandon lee, tamable poet and some random usuara (no idea how to spell it). we get credit fir the first two because they were US trying to spark the war. therefore they are war kills.
  • who's Brandon Lee? and ushblahblah = zeality
  • dunno if you can claim credit for killing me, you really just killed ma probes. id like to know why you sabo'd me 30x though
  • Why you kill my boy neg? We aren't even in the leadership or anything.
  • dunno if you can claim credit for killing me, you really just killed ma probes. id like to know why you sabo'd me 30x though
    As I said, 619 is a god-awful AL. The BEST thing for the uni to do is to take out LG's tops and leave 619 in charge.
  • god-awful al LOL

yet his alliance is better then yours and beating yours or isnt that that makes a good al haha
  • edited September 2012
    Once 1:13 and 1:17 have a few tops KTd, they will be more than manageable. I'm sure Bio saw that as well.

There are several high NW kds in LG that are high LD defense, making them a bit easier to KT.

It's very early in the round. We will see how things turn out. But I see RS declaring on LG in a couple of days and taking the rank one slot. This gives them time to amass offense. 619 is too stupid to see it.
  • pospos
    edited September 2012
    so what ur saying is that you cant build a kingdom at all and your happy to target the people that can for your own bullshit reasons

sounds like a gutless move m8
  • I dont see that Chopin, not at all. Especially since LG is doing nothing but growing.
  • Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me...
  • so what ur saying is that you cant build a kingdom at all and your happy to target the people that can for your own bullshit reasons

sounds like a gutless move m8

My KD is still alive.
  • not sure whether you even read what i wrote or youre trying to get me mad by stating that ur shitty kingdom is still alive?

either way my point has been proven
  • If you say so.
  • yep i talk like a retard as well when my argument starts failing

• It's very early in the round. We will see how things turn out. But I see RS declaring on LG in a couple of days and taking the rank one slot. This gives them time to amass offense. 619 is too stupid to see it.
    Really...Really...Really?!?
  • edited September 2012
    That would explain all of the fake caring that just went down in the other thread.
  • he is a kt lol
  • Barrett Wallace 1:5, dead
  • Living Legends 1:19 is dead. Anyone have that statline?
  • edited September 2012
    living legend is posted
    I'll post Barret now but I don't have the stat line of my own SL lol
    and EOD, Daryl is KT lol hope you're happy
  • But I still working on more bs proof against daryl.
  • Man stop saboing me I'm not a bad guy.
  • Is this farm fest over yet? I'm not even bothering with my pt this go round. Mysti sucked balls this round.
  • I'll be a good boy I swear!