Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Haters (and the rest)

edited September 2012 in General
Yes it is your beloved RedShift AL, or as you want to call me: faggot.

This round everyone seems to be in the vast belief that LazyGeeze will dominate and farm the shit out of everyone. Congratulations to those who predicted this, you have won. Not because LazyGeeze had plans for it, or because they had such a badass reputation though. simply because the uni provided them with two things:
1) Fear. everyone was so fucking affraid of LazyGeeze that they forget to think. Is this the oppertune moment to fight them? Should i fight them at all? Everyone in the whole goddamn universe was expecting RedShift and me to declare war on LazyGeeze. It was not an option it was a given fact. RealPolitik lead by Ixta who is shining brightly by being on holiday urged every single alliance to declare on LazyGeeze before it was "too late".
2) crappy build KD's, ive been hammering on defence, but alot of ppl ignored it. they where so affraid of the stacked LG that they went either full anti-turtle to hit them or they went extreme turtle killing their own growth up to a standstill

Now i want to know what is bad about waiting. if nobody declares war then LazyGeeze doesnt get "farm-bonus". simply allow them to make grabs but as soon as that war-bonus comes from LazyGeeze: uni-war them. that is the point where they abuse their own size to benefit from it.

if you have a normal kingdom or even a slightly turtle kingdom then you shouldnt worry too much. you might get hit once or twice, maybe get trained a bit by the anti-turtles, but as SK always has, you can just KT them for being an anti-turtle. you dont need warstatus for it at all.....

now as for those who wondered why i warred PixelPhish it has a few sides to it and im gonna be honest about it
1) i dont care this round. seriously you guys should try, it makes the game more fun and the drama even better. start looking at this game as a GAME. have fun, enjoy yourself and most of all, go with the flow!
2) farming. the obvious some ppl needed land, why not just declare
3) Kesha. sitting on 14k tanks in (1:16) i suggest LG's anti-turtles visit it....

now that all of the universe hates me, i can post whatever i want here. RealPolitik declared the war way before i wanted it to happen and way before what i think is the oppertune moment. Most of LazyGeeze top KD's had their researches done for goons and some even TF's while the medium-kingdoms (no offence intended here) where just starting on goons.

now just cause im too bored to continue typing:

tl;dr: if LazyGeeze farms the universe, it is because the universe presented themselfs as willing victims by declaring war themselfs on the wrong timeframe

ps. go hate me now, qq about dignity etc

Comments

• You coped out instead of fighting the good fight even if it is a losing war as you seem to think it is. People give me trash all the time for doing what I do but I fight them every time with no regret and in the end they respect me for it and know what I can do.
  • You declared war for kesha, and didn't even hit kesha. You sure like to not care about rounds, letting fellow alliancemates die all because you don't care. People want some meaning to their round, not with some jackass who couldn't care about protecting his alliancemates who have cared enough to join the alliance.

You alone have made this round pathetic because you are a disgrace of a player.
  • Bio and Mercer sitting in a tree, S-U-C-K-I-N-G
  • You are wrong about a few points there. If you left LG to grow their top kingdoms would roll and outgrow yours and become harder to kill with each day

if you have a normal kingdom or even a slightly turtle kingdom then you shouldnt worry too much. you might get hit once or twice, maybe get trained a bit by the anti-turtles, but as SK always has, you can just KT them for being an anti-turtle. you dont need warstatus for it at all.....

I dont even know what to say about this bit, I am stunned ....STUNNED
  • You declared war for kesha, and didn't even hit kesha. You sure like to not care about rounds, letting fellow alliancemates die all because you don't care. People want some meaning to their round, not with some jackass who couldn't care about protecting his alliancemates who have cared enough to join the alliance.

great words for the guy in LazyGeeze, show the balls, hit intra-alliance if your so awesome?
    You are wrong about a few points there. If you left LG to grow their top kingdoms would roll and outgrow yours and become harder to kill with each day

I dont even know what to say about this bit, I am stunned ....STUNNED
    partially true Qwjvfiil, by warring them too early you fuck yourself up as well, but i dont care, my reputation is finally down the drain so i can quit this damned game :) i dont expect people to follow my moves, but i think it is funny how mostly big LG kds where asking to get declared upon so far....

• Why doesn't anyone just gracefully admit when they fucked up?
    cause admitting my fuckups would take way to much time.
    cause admitting my fuckups would take way to much time.
    We're always here to read. Some people here love to spend the day nitpicking every passage.
  • why don't you just admit that 1) you are a pussy 2) you drove a decent rank 2 alliance into the ground.

You just made this round pathetic and that’s why I’m quitting. LG vs. the uni could’ve been a good and fair war but because you decided to declare on an alliance that’s like a third of your size so that your kds can “farm” a potential ally, you ended the uni up with a war that we basically had no chance of winning.
  • edited September 2012
    Just disband your disgrace of an alliance and let someone else take over the reins.
  • well RP will be farmed to shit soon, and then what?
  • edited September 2012
    You declared war for kesha, and didn't even hit kesha. You sure like to not care about rounds, letting fellow alliancemates die all because you don't care. People want some meaning to their round, not with some jackass who couldn't care about protecting his alliancemates who have cared enough to join the alliance.

Our brave kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:1) attacked kesha (1:16) and conquered 279 planets.

sup there flazer?

i dont see you leave LazyGeeze yet or join the oh so needed rebel actions by inter-alliance grabbing the easy anti-turtles either, hippocrit?
  • Zx, you care... You just typed out a marathon paragraph; you care.

You could always mitigate your poor choice, cancel your war and declare on LG?...nah, the uni politics are way too f-ed now.
    true and true i guess, now sit it out and watch it happen
  • You are telling me to intra alliance the alliance I am apart of, while you cower away and pray on the allies that could help you fight LG.

You aren't worthy of being part of Zx. I would make a better Zx AL than you anyday. You are a disgrace to your alliance, to your sector, and especially to yourself.
  • If LG war this alliance anyway, ill piss my pants laughing
  • If LG war this alliance anyway, ill piss my pants laughing
    that would be epic. Oh, you don't want to war us eh? lolololol
  • LG should give the other alliances a nap and declare on Bio for being such a utter faggot
  • You are telling me to intra alliance the alliance I am apart of, while you cower away and pray on the allies that could help you fight LG.

You aren't worthy of being part of Zx. I would make a better Zx AL than you anyday. You are a disgrace to your alliance, to your sector, and especially to yourself.
    Actually Zx would be real proud of him. Almost every round that my side won, whenever I was fighting for Mafia or xLTx, it was because Zamolxe or its derivatives were waiting it out while we picked their allies piece by piece. We were always severelly outnumbered at the beggining of the round but god bless the networth whores.

And Bio, you can write your speach all you want but you are either completelly incompetent to realize the consequince of one alliances having 8 of top 10 or you are simply a pussy. I could understand if you came here and said, the other AL is my friend and I won't declare on him for no reason. I can respect that but what you wrote is complete nonsense.
  • LG should give the other alliances a nap and declare on Bio for being such a utter faggot
    That would be the easy way out for him. I think it would be a lot better if LG just owned RP and Vital while Bio crushes PixelPhish. Then he has to spend the remainder of over a month in the universe that he has created. I severelly doubt that it will be a pleasant month.
  • edited September 2012
    the thing about zamo, is that it needs competent networth whores in the first place
  • Glad the people who supported his last monologue are coming around. Dunno if you are suckingLGs cock or not, but this is a bad bad bad leader.
  • edited September 2012
    If I was biohazard I'd disband right now and flip everyone the middle finger. You people want everyone to play where they land and follow orders blindly on any other occasion. Why is this alliance so special that we are asking questions and trying to understand things? Or is it just that he brings it on himself by posting these topics?
  • So what would you have instead dank? You think it's ok for someone to be head of an alliance only to not be loyal to that alliance?

His actions are only going to hurt RS in the long run. If he wants to be loyal to another group (seriously, the "Underground" part of "Underground Alliances" really belie the diplomatic organization of the game) then he can be - but don't be an alliance leader and not make it clear to everyone in that alliance.
  • I'm just surprised people suddenly care is all.
  • I'm just surprised people suddenly care is all.
  • WTF???
    Seriously all this years in Sk haven't you all see bigger fails or weird things happen?
    Why so much bitching and crying for one guys choices?
    I personally don't agree with Bio on his strategy ... i would have the uni war LG when the ratios were below 200 not to say 150 ... not because i have any problems with LG (they seem competent and good KD buiders) but to make the round more interesting than having a group of people farming the whole (1 galaxy) universe!
    The only trully bizzare is how this thread has missed SKYDRAGON's notice till now ???
    Even this faggot isn't gay enough to bitch about this ... why don't you all shut the fuck up and play the game!

ps. Seriously now xMafiax ??? really ??? cheaters, masters of account sharing, and prob and land farming mainly responsible for the fast downfall of the game along bcart's indiffirence!
  • WTF???
    Seriously all this years in Sk haven't you all see bigger fails or weird things happen?
    Why so much bitching and crying for one guys choices?
    I personally don't agree with Bio on his strategy ... i would have the uni war LG when the ratios were below 200 not to say 150 ... not because i have any problems with LG (they seem competent and good KD buiders) but to make the round more interesting than having a group of people farming the whole (1 galaxy) universe!
    The only trully bizzare is how this thread has missed SKYDRAGON's notice till now ???
    Even this faggot isn't gay enough to bitch about this ... why don't you all shut the fuck up and play the game!

ps. Seriously now xMafiax ??? really ??? cheaters, masters of account sharing, and prob and land farming mainly responsible for the fast downfall of the game along bcart's indiffirence!
    You've written (poorly) more about the subject than 90% of the people "bitching."

• ps. Seriously now xMafiax ??? really ??? cheaters, masters of account sharing, and prob and land farming mainly responsible for the fast downfall of the game along bcart's indiffirence!
    Even if everything you stated about Mafia was true, it would still be better than being a pussy.

Bio didn't even go with the tried and true ... we going to stay out, make hits and get bigger and take LG on later. Nah, he declared nap with them and the declared on an alliance 1/3 of his size so he could "kill kesha". This to me, makes absolutelly no sense unless Bio true loyalty is to LG or something, in which cases he is betraying the people he is suppose to protect.

• Even if everything you stated about Mafia was true, it would still be better than being a pussy.
    Actually, no..

• ps. Seriously now xMafiax ??? really ??? cheaters, masters of account sharing, and prob and land farming mainly responsible for the fast downfall of the game along bcart's indiffirence!
    Even if everything you stated about Mafia was true, it would still be better than being a pussy.

Bio didn't even go with the tried and true ... we going to stay out, make hits and get bigger and take LG on later. Nah, he declared nap with them and the declared on an alliance 1/3 of his size so he could "kill kesha". This to me, makes absolutelly no sense unless Bio true loyalty is to LG or something, in which cases he is betraying the people he is suppose to protect.
    Nope hes just a pussy, But his time will come and when it does the whole server is going to come down on him hard, it will be nothing he doesnt deserve