Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Bcart - Regarding your latest Multi Scan

Comments

• yeah. everyone robbed us like douchebags to :(
  • Thank you Bcart! :)
  • January 12, 11:21:38 New Prime (1:15) check out 1:10!!!!!
    January 12, 11:22:17 Alan Dawa Dolma (2:7) they are back, yay!
    January 12, 11:22:33 1Q84 (1:17) wow
    January 12, 11:22:45 Alan Dawa Dolma (2:7) rob them! rob them dry
    January 12, 11:22:47 1Q84 (1:17) didnt see that one coming
    January 12, 11:25:33 1Q84 (1:17) thats one nice rob
    January 12, 11:25:37 1Q84 (1:17) thats for that lol
    January 12, 11:25:46 1Q84 (1:17) thanks *
    January 12, 11:25:56 Alan Dawa Dolma (2:7) how much?
    January 12, 11:26:11 1Q84 (1:17) 120
    January 12, 11:26:33 Alan Dawa Dolma (2:7) 120k?
    January 12, 11:26:42 1Q84 (1:17) yes

Really lame to rob them after they already lost so much time.
  • he replied to Amay as welL! haha.
  • BCartfall → Amay I have reversed the ban. If you're going to play in a group be more sensible with your Kingdom names.
    7:06PM Comment
  • Now that I did not see coming.
    Same
  • edited January 2012

Really lame to rob them after they already lost so much time.
    You are being serious? He just said what we all were doing.

• BCartfall → Amay I have reversed the ban. If you're going to play in a group be more sensible with your Kingdom names.
    Was there an apology that came with this? You can tell that to the freeloaders but not to customers.
  • Don't pay then. Problem solved.
    Was there an apology that came with this? You can tell that to the freeloaders but not to customers.
    he conquered the universe, my friend

In the game rules it says that inappropriate names will be disabled. I think it's within BCart's right to disable those kingdoms if he wanted. That was likely why he said what he did.
  • Vagina is not an inappropriate name or word. It's a body part.
  • however when paired with the adjective "moist" the meaning becomes somewhat albeit mildly offensive
  • I'm never offended.. even mildly, by a moist vagina
  • I'm offended by dry vaginas.
  • Sounds like a personal problem.
  • I'm offended by dry vaginas.
    Nothing worse than a sand-paper vagina. :( That's why you gotta preheat the oven before you stick the dough in...

As for the name, I didn't say it was inappropriate in my own opinion. Just that I could see how it could be deemed as inappropriate. Political correctness be a harsh mistress.
  • all you little fags are missing the point

but i guess its easy to miss when you are below the threshold for mental retardation
    I am glad they do not reach the point of mental retardation. I would feel very sad if I was really playing with a bunch of retards.
    Really no one...
  • Im offended by the slipperiness of the vagina. My penis doesnt feel anything if it slides in so easily...needs some friction. Its gotta be tight baby.
  • Damn it Damn it Damn it!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the rob fest :(.

I um mean.. Welcome back :)

In the game rules it says that inappropriate names will be disabled. I think it's within BCart's right to disable those kingdoms if he wanted. That was likely why he said what he did.
    If 4chan can do string replacements, so could SK. It'd be hilarious if their names were changed to like 'Moist Meat-caverns'
  • all you little fags are missing the point

but i guess its easy to miss when you are below the threshold for mental retardation
    I am glad they do not reach the point of mental retardation. I would feel very sad if I was really playing with a bunch of retards.
    Really no one...
    Because, you know, to be on the threshold is to exceed or reach the point of obtainment and neg said you are all below it so he basically screwed up his insult making himself look like he exceeded the threshold of mental retardation...

Ok I am going back to elementary jokes now...
  • I understood it, I just didn't feel like it needed a comment.
  • It's s2, who cares?
  • wth, bcart is alive? shocker
  • edited January 2012
    Zzzzommmbbbiee thhhreeaad...
  • It's s2, who cares?
  • edited January 2012
    gay bump
    What is that like herpes or chicken pox or something? Good luck with that maybe you should see a doctor...

• gay bump
    What is that like herpes or chicken pox or something? Good luck with that maybe you should see a doctor...

What? Gay bump is just like a manly way of high five with the crotch.