Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK junkie??

edited May 2014 in General
I'm at a party with missus. I know a KT is gunna be in my range next tick. I make an excuse to leave party to go home (cant rely on phone to calc), 30 mins away travel, to make the hit.
Retarded??

Comments

• Meg have somebody else calc in AC for you
  • This sounds like a "You know you are addicted to SK when..." thread.
  • Dude......i just send everything i have and cross my toes
    ^^
    Sound like you got a Pie-ulator. One of the easiest Calculators to use in game. Works much better on a Misty.

its a matter of how many shiny tanks
  • i don't even try that hard when i'm rank 1.........

with that dedication you should be like double rank 2, unless ur playing wrong
  • i don't even try that hard when i'm rank 1.........

Especially when I'm rank 2, I suck at this game.
  • or you could learn how to do simple math
  • I just get other ppl to login for me and then i never login again.
  • I just dont check sk at parties.....
  • Just bring your laptop with you. Some bars provide wifi, so you can do it at them too.
  • or you could learn how to do simple math
    dont need to learn do simple math... math IS simple.
    i don't even try that hard when i'm rank 1.........
    I don't have time to be No.1. That's half my point. I have a busy life with a lot of job/family satisfaction, but still get caught up in this shit whether im rank 1 or 20.
    Totally screwed.
    8-}
  • I have a little temper when my gf is going turtle speed to leave work. It's not just sk though, I hate idled time. Sure SK shouldn't be important to put before responsibilities, but it beats waiting.
  • Just use the calcs on phone? I suppose u can copy paste with it. I dont like attacking etc with phone but yea thats kinda retarded to leave party cuz sk haha
  • Dude, you got issues.
  • Dude, you got issues.
    This shit suits my anti-social personality disorder I guess.
  • enjoy the party, the KT will be still up when u come back